DONATE YOU FUCKS

DONATE YOU FUCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NJ_P7h_2L0
youtube.com/watch?v=1raUvGNbZFg
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DISABLED NIGGAS

DONATE FOR THE RIGHT CAUSE THOUGH, FAGGOTS.

I would donate if it was for early detection and abortion of tards.

DON'T BE A NASTY SKITTLE, SAVE THAT CRIPPLE

Does this go to jews in former USSR or to jews in Israel because if its for Israel thats a fucking joke.

>"Send us money or you're a greedy Jew bastard."
Alec has gotten so aggressive in these ads lately bros. What happened? I thought he was /ourguy/.

i see a couple of these advertisements at work everyday

i know you're trying to meme, op, but that kid in the wheelchair is talented as fuck. he's got charisma like most the nerds on this board wouldn't believe.

CANCER NIGGAS

t.Wheelchair kid

>eating dinner
>some spastic comes up on the screen making me lose my appetite immediately

These ads should be banned.

>THESE POOR ABUSED ANIMALS

WOT IF YOU COULD SEND YER MEAL TO DISABLED WILLY THROUGH TELLY ? MENTAL INNIT LAD? FUKEN LOONEY

My Grandpa is 93 and when this came on he acted out in joy pointing and saying hey thats the smart guy thinking it was stephen hawking. Same with the abused puppies saying hehe look how cute. I love my Grandpa

t.nerd on this board that wouldn't believe

>believing food boxes even exist

I saw this kid again on a new commercial with Brett Favre and his voice got really deep and it was freaky. He's not gonna work as their cuteness ambassador anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=8NJ_P7h_2L0

Same thing happened to me today
>eating breakfast
>"THIS IS UBUNGA HE IS 10 AND HE IS STARVING"
>imagery of malnourished people covered in flies, dirty ponds and shacks made of corrugated tin.
Thanks

That just makes me laugh.

Wow he's horrible now. Guess they're gonna have to find a new disable kid mascot.

>$19/month
You're having a fucking laugh
Do I get to keep the kid after a year or what?

Damn, you're so edgy and cool

>not killing them at birth
>advocating dysgenics

I wanna push him down the stairs

Shriners is the hospital that helped out James Rolfes kid. If anything Sup Forums should donate a large sum to Shriners since they actually seem to do good work as opposed to (((Doctors without borders))) and ((Prevent cancer foundation)))

What's wrong with either of those two organizations?

>giving to the freemasons

who even corrugates their tin honestly

So? who the fuck is James Rolfes?

Newfag

Sorry but I'm oldfag, I just don't care to look up people, why don't you not be a faggot, and just tell me who it is.

The guy that did AVGN
youtube.com/watch?v=1raUvGNbZFg

kids that sound like adults are the devil's puppets

DON'T DONATE, INSTEAD BUY MY PILLOW

MY PILLOW IS THE BEST NIGHT SLEEP YOU'LL EVER HAVE

Gotcha, meh his vids are hit or miss. I'm sure has plenty of money.

NO! YOU SUPPORT TRUMP

They could just replace his voice with ADR maybe.

RENT FREE

I bought MyPillow just because the commercials are the least annoying commercials on TV. They're pretty good and I like that you can wash them.

>Money goes to some fags salary

Fuck charity

>tfw get in trouble for trying to donate money to militias loyal to Assad

>donate money to fight against apocalyptic islamic cult
>get arrested

oy gevalt! don't forget the holocaust survivors!

youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU

>Lindell fought many addictions, including cocaine, crackcocaine and alcoholaddictions, with his cocaine addiction starting in 1982 and his crack cocaine addiction starting in the 1990’s. His addictions even stretched through the early years of the MyPillow business. Due to these addictions, he lost his 20-year marriage, his house, and almost lost the MyPillow business. On January 16, 2009, Lindell, through prayer, quit all his addictions and has been sober ever since.

Why don't you speak out against charities that trigger you? Surely your arguments are rational and coherent, so people would take you seriously in the real world.

$19/month is pretty steep lol

Good thing it's completely voluntary then

M A X K E K

>2018
>he doesn't have car insurance
lmaoing at ur life kid

Fucl em all

Lmao

Even as a kid, something about the way kids on TV talked unnerved me. It's like a guilt- tripping older sister except now they're trying to solicit money from you instead of one of your toys or the last blueberry muffin.

I fucking hate this kids voice so much

Shwinas hawspitals fah children

Does this mean the pillow makes it easier to fall asleep after doing coke cause if so I'll buy one right now

tell me, what do the penguins symbolize

this can’t be real

>stomach rumbles
>Hitler flashback

The best part of Shriners, they're still around after all that PR and marketing

Dole dipper

The food from these non-profits goes into their marketing. And by food I mean cash. And by marketing I mean their pay-checks. And by non-profits I mean that's all that they're about.

Be skeptical of charity orgs. More often than not most of the donations end up into their own pockets. If you want to be charitable get out there yourself and help improve your community.

It gets better his drug dealers were the ones who staged an intervention to get him help.

With shit rate like those, I might as well be a kid again and just have my geriatric parents drive me everywhere.

>DOI DOI, DURR DAVROS
>JUST 19 DOLLARS A MONTH GOYIM

Patton Oswalt aint looking so good

>1-877 CARS FOR KIDS
>DONATE YOUR CAR TODAY
where my northeastfags at

Where I can donate?

>donating money to Hezbollah and getting away with it
that’s on my bucket list now