You gonna watch Waco tonight?

You gonna watch Waco tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1b-PHdFZU
usa.gov/branches-of-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably not. good cast though

Looks interesting. Our girl Melissa is in it, too.

fuck off

'Waco' is going to be start to finish lies

So is this just "Janet Reno dindu nuffin dey be terrorists what delta operatives?"

No because that faggot cannot act and ruins everything he is in.

This

I’m not paying to watch propaganda.

umm why would i want to watch a movie where i know in the end, little children are going to be burned alive, also it actually happened. So why do we need to retell this?

holy shit that looks just like koresh

is this the leftist waco bootlicker "story" or the right wing actual story?

redpill me on waco because i want to watch this

this is not a politics board, gtfo

I'll wait to hear if this is a pro-gov propaganda piece or tells the truth. Also if it actually mentions how Hillary pushed the whole thing.

>right wing actual story

You mean the one where the FBI murdered civilians, after the ATF tried to storm the place and failed spectacularly due to incompetence?

Or do you mean the right-wing story, where the FBI heroically tried to liberate sexually molested children by burning them to death?

There was no reason for the ATF to be there in the first place. They brought a tank just to flex and intimidate. News and gov portrayed koresh as violent religious nuts with guns that must be taken out for muh safety. There is NOTHING illegal about being in a religious group and having guns. Yet they all got slaughtered for it, and people to this day lick the bloody boots of the DOJ. Its despicable really, and ACTUAL tyranny.

Watch this 30 min vid. Words cannot describe anything as accurately as this video.

forgot link my bad

>right wing actual story
as in the FBI and ATF were tyrannical and bloodthirsty, craving the blood of innocent children as soon as they got the ok by Janet reno

he was a cult leader and a vicious psychopath , not some paragon of virtue, he instructed his followers to burn themselves and everyone inside, men women and children when ATF stormed the compound, Nothing but bloodshed was going to happen and the fire that they started was to burn evidence thag would expose the sick things they were doing. you and alex jones are way off

Thats not the right-wing story, since the Republicans are ones licking boot like no other.

The ATF had no jurisdiction over weapons violations, since it applies to federal law. The State police had already checked out the guns and found no violation.

Then the FBI got the "go" by the police state USA (again, right wing neo-fascism disguised as "democracy") and purposefully murdered women and children, to send a very clear message to anyone fucking with the Executive branch of the law.

Politics aside, you have to be a colossal fucking boot-licking faggot to not understand the basics of what constitutes a police state.

I bet youre the same kind of person who says that cops have the right to execute civilians, because they "didn't comply with Ofc. Jackboot".

Here we go. Hello Gubment shill! Whats the pay over at Quantico?

but the atf consulted on it

ummm we are on the same side here. lol. I said they were tyrannical

Wait, do we seriously have offices inside Quantico itself? I've never even seen it, they've got me in a shitty tech park in suburban Cleveland

>branch davidians burned themselves to death
when will this meme die?

Wtf are you going on about. You must live in an echo chamber because no one except Reno and Clinton apologists defend Waco

You must be terribly propogandized if you think this is a "right wing bootlicker" narrative

no im not a shill, im just disgusted at your train of thought, David Koresh was a sick individual and believing this alex jones tier bullshit about the government being in the wrong is just beyond magnitudes, That place needed to end and Koresh himself Put every man woman and child in danger with what he did and told his followers to do, You are very blinded by your ego to not see the wrong in that

If you support street cops killing people for "resisting arrest", then you support the FBI at Waco. Its that simple.

We might both see Waco as the tyrannical act, which it was, but the street cops are the real problem in the USA. They can get away with murder and only get "suspended with pay". Sure, there are exceptions where in the hood some goon pulls a gun, but when a man on the floor gets tazered to death, or a man walking away from a cop gets shot in the back, you and I probably disagree.

+0.000000025 Goycoin added to your account

>but the atf consulted on it

never because it's the "official" story

You're fucking mental dude.

Read this.>no im not a shill
Ok ATF, please dont shoot my dog, I comply.

I never said I support cops killing people. In fact I condemn their actions

We're not talking about that. We're talking about Waco.

i support what the FBI did at waco and you are fucking delusional if you believe the cult leader and its members “did no wrong” you are so far off this side of the earth you’re reaching outer space and condone the deaths of all those people and children

Shill please...
Do your job right and at least try to make an argument. This isn't Sup Forums, ad hominems won't get you anywhere.

This, didn't he marry multiple underage girls? Could see why the government would storm in in that case.

You might be right in that Koresh was a disturbed individual, whose actions led to the death of women, and children, but you can't possibly be serious in saying, that the Hamburger government did nothing wrong in the end.

ITT: A bunch of infowar watching paranoid psychopaths

Fucking lefties
>I totally agree with you!
>yeah but you don't actually agree with me you fucking bootlicker!!

You're fucking mental

Yes we are. Were talking about the executive branch of government murdering civilians and not following procedure by following due process.

Try to justify the kid getting Swatted a few weeks ago. Ill wait.

>kill children because 'muh cult' using your tax dollars

THANK YOU GUBMINT!!!! I AM A GOODBOI

>cult leader
anyone outside of the system is a 'cult leader'

also abused and more than likely molested the children

The FBI is busy today huh. How much do they pay for this shitty level of shilling?

Your conflation of ATF and FBI with street cops displays your lack of intelligence or context.

Lefty

>"lets save children being molested guys!"
>*burns down the entire place and bulldozes the exits to prevent anyone from escaping the flames*

Watch this video.

This. They still have a vested interest in Waco being interpreted one way. Chuck Schumer oversaw the House investigation.

Educate yourself

usa.gov/branches-of-government

Im done here.

This. Makes you think what they were actually there for.
hint: murder

Those negotiators did everything in their power to stop the bloodshed and no you are right in that i dont think military mooning their butts and sticking middle fingers at physcopathic gun nuts with a jesus savior complex helped the situation any more than harmed it, but koresh needed to be stopped and Allowing this Sick and blatant religious denial of events is beyond disturbing and ignorant

Are they going to show the police fucking up like retards?

Inb4 americans defending incompetence.

No, they are just paranoid now and think its some conspiracy.

>$1.00 was added to your account

You're a dumb hick for trying to turn a conversation about a federal event into a demonization of street cops

You're just pretending to be retarded, right?

the davidians burned down the compound, You are mistaken kiddo, several survivng davidian members admitted to it outright, but youll say they were held at gunpoint to say such a thing im going to assume

He's not playing an undercover navy seal or anything?

It was the feds that fucked up, not local police

Nope. Shitty propaganda.

Why are you still here? You should be reading up on the "executive branch" to understand your lack of information and why this hinders your cognitive ability to process what Ive told you.

>tfw still no major Ruby Ridge movie

I mean, there was that one with Randy Quaid, but that was forever ago. People overlook that incident as a precursor to Waco AND the OKC bombing.

I would be if I knew what the eff the Paramount Network was. I love Taylor Kitsch and Michael Shannon.

>$2.00 was added to your account

Pic related. Evidence showing the FBI starting the fire.

It's what Spike TV changed into

>flamethrower tank

Whatever you say man, I'm crawling to you man..don't murder me, sir.

Regurgitating the same $5 words every post in a vain attempt to feign intelligence, and yet you can't even properly punctuate.
Definitely a stupid foreigner. Fucking basement pseudo-intellectuals

>Shoot anybody trying to leave
>Collapse walls and run people over with tanks
>Secretly have teams shooting people at night
>Fill the house with gas which causes suffocation
>Accidentally set house on fire by ramming tanks into it
>Everybody dies
WOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW RIP BUT THEY DESERVED IT ANYWAY

>evidence

>3 post in a row with only ad hominems
Silly shill, step up the game or go home. This isn't retard-central Sup Forums.

who is this semen demon?

>$3.00 was added to your account.

The real person was better looking than the actor who is playing him.
You don't see that everyday

Yeah but you know what I mean.

Brain chads

1) I've only replied to you once before this post
2) don't get so upset
3) I'm an actual liberal
4) not everyone you dislike is from Sup Forums

>talking to my mom about ruby ridge
>she says they deserved it for walking around with guns
why did the media brainwash so many people against living off the grid?

>still no argument

>$5 words
there's no way you didn't drop out of high school

"$5 words" are entry-level terms that retards constantly use to sound intelligent. Doesn't fool me because I'm not a NEET.
sorry soyboys, get a job

Are there any jobs that still require a high school diploma?
I think military does but that's about it

How fun would it be to join a cult and have standoff resulting in martyrdom? Right guys

>Taylor Kitsch
I wouldn't be surprised if they stop airing the show after episode 1
>X-Men Origins: Wolverine
>John Carter
>Battleship
>American Assassin
>True Detective (season 2)

When you have Taylor "The Curse" Kitsch, your movie/show is not safe.

You have more fun as a follower
You make more money as a leader
-Creed

Infowars is the only reliable source atm

You must be joking

Tell me one time Alex Jones wasn't right.
Protip: you can't

I watch Fixer upper every night.

>that filmography
jesus christ, that guy just can't catch a break, can he? was he ever in anything that's remotely watchable?

Yesterday when someone "leaked" that memo to him.
the document has been publicly available for a year

how do i say that i think he was great in true detective without sounding like i'm trolling?

Reading about Waco and Ruby Ridge is absolutely terrifying. It's shocking to realize how much power the government has, and they will fucking kill you if you don't conform.

For what it's worth, all the reviews I've read are calling the first 3 episodes "problematic" because they are sympathetic towards Koresh.

I'm going to watch this for Shannon, Paul Sparks, and Shea Whigham. All 3 were great in Boardwalk Empire and had fantastic chemistry together. Hoping they get some screentime together in this one.

>davidians started the fire
t. atf

Friday Night Live

I also didn't mention The Covenant, and Snakes on a Plane. That guy is truly fucking cursed.

*Friday Night Lights i mean

Wtf is paramount network and how do I watch this? Looks pretty good

It was Spike, now it's paramount network