Cinema prosthetics have gone downhill so far they're being beaten by cosplayers

>Cinema prosthetics have gone downhill so far they're being beaten by cosplayers
Are there any good monster girls in tv and film anymore? Also general monster girl thread

Sil remains best monster girl for me.

Can she do any stunts in that suit?
How fast can she move her head without those tentacles getting ripped off her head?

This is fantastic. I have a soft spot for Mystique too because I was in puberty when i saw the X-men films. I mean the rebecca version of course, not Jennefer Lawrence.

She'd just be CG in a movie anyway. The costume is enough for her to pose sexily. Which is pretty much all that character was good for anyway.

>She'd just be CG in a movie anyway.
*during action scenes, I meant. Fuck.

Glorious all-powerful space waifu

that pic is from 2013 as well

Starcraft 2 ruined her

>queen-bitch of the universe will never infest your dick
why live?

Starcraft 2 ruined everyone. The gameplay's still fun though.

True. Kerrigan just hurts the most because she's so important to the plot and was so cool in Brood War.

>The gameplay's still fun though.
The campaign is lots of fun but god the cringy dialogue and dumb plot twists brings it down. it's the vidya equivalent of modern game of thrones.

To this day I have no idea what the plot of species is. I just want a geigerfu

>mystique
yesh

I always assumed she was mulatto in the first game

>Mulatto
>green eyes and red hair
u wot

You dumb faggots understand that the photographer will have photoshopped out any seams in the make up right? Not to mention prosthetkcs like that would only hold for a very short amount of time before tearing from moving and needing patched.

Theres a difference between pratical effects and cosplay photoshoots you stupid faggots.

is this alodia as kerrigan?

t. butthurt hollywood makeup artist

Some chick named Tasha

All i see is a 90's CG potato-face redhead.

The new characters can be alright, well the new characters that would have fit into SC1. There's a reason Tycus, Abathur, and Alarak are the most popular characters from each campaign.

Remastered version is better.

Alarak is great. He's just a smug cunt but man is entertaining.

Tychus is great. I miss the Terrans being dirty space hicks all the time.

>them DSLs
I see ghosts are still really careful about applying their makeup

>I miss the Terrans being dirty space hicks all the time.

Blame the UED. They just had to come in with their 200 years worth of tech advancement that the Terrans got to salvage after the Brood War which let individual Terrans live long enough to start maturing/be less likely to go nuts.

The UED is fun and shook up Brood War. but they almost all died. Using them to excuse every Terran centered retcon in SC2 is lame. It's the writers' fault, not brood war's.

Superior monster girl

>just white skin
Not even scales or horns? Barely even a monstergirl