Marvel's Spider-Man

First look at Gwen and what looks to be Anya.

Also, apparently the new shorts aired in Disney XD UK? For those that get that channel, are they an improvement over the first one?

youtube.com/watch?v=ChDGYRBR8GI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChDGYRBR8GI
my.mixtape.moe/absmdg.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/jbtksx.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>green eyes

WHY

I'm sure that will be MJ

Furthest to the left reminds me of early Liz Allen.

Why do some of these designs look like they where made for a certain character based on their classic looks then switched to another?

We shot film trailers first then created a graphic novel with the main characters from that.

>three spiderman reboots
>three fucking spiderman cartoons

When's Spectacular Spider-Man Season 3?

Jesus Christ where are the fucking shadows.

And?

We had to endure five years of USM.

Is that Spike Speigle teaching them about the scientific method?

And is that brown chick in OPs pic Mary Jane or fake MJ from the movie?

>High School Peter

FUCK OOOOOOOOFFFFFF

Yes, how dare they promote their high school Spider-Man movie by having a high school Spider-Man cartoon out?

I'm so sick of seeing the words "How dare they do..." on this site today.

Either you're bopping between all these threads being a faggot or this is the go-to line for the shills on the day.

Yup.

It's most likely Anya, since she was confirmed to appear in the show.

Why do does this look like one of those pseudo-animes from the french

Well at least PS4 Spider-Man is in his 20s.

Probably an attempt to ape Voltron and Avatar's art style.

To be honest, the character designs look better than the bland, generic mess Ultimate gave us. If only the backgrounds looked decent.

Anya isn't brown-skinned and her hair is more reddish

So Mary Jane is just gonna be black now? Fuck sakes.

Oh, sorry. "Michelle Jones".

I wonder if they're going to do the spider-verse angle or just a world where all they've always coexisted.

A part of me hopes it's the former. If they're going to mix it up I'd rather they go all the way and do something the tv adaptations haven't done before.

>Anya isn't brown-skinned

Have you even seen the promo photo that Anya is in?

user...

Anya was always whatever the fuck people wanted to draw her. She always jumped from reddish hair to full blown stereotypical latina.

Well that's kinda racist in a really ironic way.

>Also, apparently the new shorts aired in Disney XD UK? For those that get that channel, are they an improvement over the first one?

The fact that this is true and no one has talked about the other shorts or even leaked them shows how low the hype for this series is.

The black girl is Mary Jane.

>Fucking up a perfect 10/10 superhero costume design with blue on the wrists, feet, and waist.
Dropped.

No. It's obviously Anya. They won't just leak MJ's design. Also, this series barely follows Homecoming. Even Vulture will take time to get to his movie design (we already saw him in more standart costume in preview).

Diversity Spider-men, go!

>Even Vulture will take time to get to his movie design (we already saw him in more standart costume in preview).

Where? The only preview I've seen is the Japanese commercial with Black Cat and Jackal.

God fucking dammit, why is Peter so fucking annoying here? Are those random nerd bursts and interrupting people supposed to be endearing? Looking at this version of Peter makes me believe that Flash was right all along.

They literally had an episode with his Homecoming street costume.

The black girl is Mary Jane.

So what, is every spider-hero going to somehow have the same idea for their suits or will they ripoff Peter's?

>They literally had an episode with his Homecoming street costume.

And Liz wasn't black in the cartoon.

Sup Forums newbie here, if I wanted to read a spider man series then which would you guys recommend?

Amazing Fantasy #15 then Amazing Spider-Man #1 and keep going until it stops.

What are they planning to do villainwise?

I mean, some Spidey's most iconic villains like Green Goblin, Venom, Kraven and Jamesonare defined by their extreme autism towards Peter, how are things going to develop with 4 spider teens swinging around this early?

Will they just divide their obsession across all the spiders and go "grrr... Curse you Spider-Rangers"?

Will they give each spider a designated nemesis (Peter/Osborn, Miles/Venom, Gwen/Kingpin, etc)?

Will they keep Peter's rogue gallery intact and introduce new villains or villains from late in the series for the other spiders?

I just feel like a lot could be lost if they don't do this right, I really like when shit gets personal between hero and villain.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ChDGYRBR8GI

Where did you find these pictures? And where we can see the other shorts?

Apparently the UK is getting a channel soley dedicated to Spider-man for a few months. And showing the entirety of Ultimate Spider-man on it.

Why does peter looks like the smt 1 hero?

Well apparently they're doing the Sinister Six, I think following Ultimates lineup.

Will they give each spider a designated nemesis (Peter/Osborn, Miles/Venom, Gwen/Kingpin, etc)
I'd rather they do this.
In fact I'm hoping they keepnsome distance from the whole Team thing.
Having them all be solo and occasionally teaming up would be more interesting.

How are they even gonna approach the Black Spider-Man issue? Are they gonna have two Spider-Mans at the same time like in the current comics?

They have been a lot more Spidey cartoons, the property is old AF.

How many cartoons and reboots Batman had?

This is Hardly a Captain Marvel Danvers scenario.

Please tell me Aunt May is gonna be a sexy as fuck animated version of Aunt Tomei. Drawfags, get ready.

Why the fuck is Peter such an obnoxious cunt in this series
Movie tom Holland Peter was a mild nerd
This fucking faggot jacks off to the periodical table
Fuck this version of Peter holy shit

Why is SpiderGwen even in this? Never before has a costume carried a character so fucking far.

I want this Gwen shit to end

Sounds like what they did with the movie.

Merchandise money

I don't who the anime chick is but does that mean they left MJ alone or they made her black in the show too?

So hot
TFW my fave NuDisney girl is the milf

Well considering Spider-Gwen's backstory in the comics is "Gwen was bitten by a radioactive spider instead of Peter, oh and her Peter became the Lizard and died" either all of them are in the same universe, or they're going to sidestep the deaths part

All that we know so far is that we're getting the Scorpion, the Smythes, the Spider Slayers, Black Cat, Jackal, Vulture and if the promo pics are accurate, the Sinister Six with Doc Ock, Gobby, and others.

I think Spencer Smythe will have something against Harry, though, considering his interactions with him and one of the previews showing a Spider Slayer kidnapping Harry.

>and if the promo pics are accurate, the Sinister Six with Doc Ock

Seriously? The last season of Ultimate was literally dedicated to them. I didn't think they'd rush to include them so soon, but seeing how they managed to shoehorn Miles and Spider-Gwen into Pete's early days I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

my.mixtape.moe/absmdg.mp4

there was another short clip about a week ago

my.mixtape.moe/jbtksx.mp4

crazy brits

How does this piss people off so much?

Everybody has to fuck with the classics and leave their mark

MJ is black.
It's what Marvel is pushing now.

That'd be nice.

I'd be willing to bet MJ doesn't turn up in this series. Generally feels like Marvel wants her burried and forgotten.

I think its more that highschool is basically a footnote in peters comic history and all his best stuff comes from when he's in college to an adult

The high school push is still kind of recent though. There was the Ultimate comic, then the Spectacular cartoon and the Ultimate cartoon, and he didn't stay in high school in the two previous movie series. Everything before that had him older than high school and the comics still do. I just don't understand the anger.

Personally, my ideal Spider-Man would be married with kids because before OMD, he was the Marvel character that was really allowed to grow an develop as his life went on and not be stuck in the same age forever but I do think it makes sense to do teenage Spidey stories in other media at the moment.

What's with the recent generations of American animators putting animesque artstyles in their shows?

It feels like an abomination.

>spider gwen

weebs entering the cartoon industry.

I feel like anime really fucked up America's youth.

It's a really nice costume, though. I think it's the blue shoe bits that bring it together.