Superhero cousin thread

Post superheroes or villains that are cousins, that you can think of off the top of your head.

Airwave (Hal Jordan) and Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Black Wally and White Wally

Starman 1 and Phantom Lady 1

Batman and the Post-IC version of Batwoman.

second cousins

Not canon anymore.

Are they making out on Ben Grimm?

Thank god.

Fucking Byrne.

Says who

I believe Slott and Brevoort both said it's not canon. And there have definitely been stories since then reaffirming the classic origin where Peter's bite and Doc Ock's accident are not connected the way Byrne made them.

That's dumb as hell, now it makes no sense why they have the same hair. They should be cousins, it's only right.

I just think artists tend to use similar haircut.

>Slott
Fuck you. If Slott says something is canon then it isn't. His whole fucking run shouldn't be canon.

I don't like Slott and Brevoort as much as athe next guy, but Chapter One was awful. Byrne's only origin revamp that sucked. Much better to have the Lee/Ditko remain official canon.

I disliked this, but I did like Byrne doing the same thing with the Maximoff's and Magneto. That made much more sense.

HAHAHAHA

Slott undid Bendis' stupid "no such thing as chaos magic" bs. He has his problems, but I'm more willing to trust him with canon than most.

>That time Byrne made Marko a stone cold killer and Norman's cousin for no real reason

>"Thou hast the fashion sense of a blind ogre!"
Damn, Herc bringing on the bantz. How is Thor gonna recover from this one.

And then it was retconned when they said Flynn Marko's not his real name.

MCU and current Marvel staff should read these panels. Thor shouldn't have a beard.

>Airwave (Hal Jordan) and Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Came to post Hal Jordan and his cousin Hal Jordan

They're cousins to varying degrees depending on the continuity.

Technically Thor would be Herc's great-uncle, Agamotto is Thor's cousin along with the dragon of the moon.

Shit. You're right. Thanks for ruining the thread buddy.

>Whadda revoltin' development.

I really hate that retcon. Kathy Kane was a great love interest and it was stupid to turn her into an LGBTXYZ and as a Jew myself, it was dumb to make her Jewish (or should I say lapsed Jew because homosexuality is barred in the Torah). Batman is not Jewish or half Jewish. Has never been. And I don't appreciate SJW writers doing that shit.

No problem, ruining things is my forte.

how is thor and hercs related?

Thor is Herc's gruncle.

how?

Thor's mother is Gaia. Gaia is the mother of Kronos. Kronos is the father of Zeus. Zeus is the father of Hercules.

And Wolverine fucked her, because Wolverine sticks his dick everywhere.

>olverine sticks his dick everywhere.
Only if they're redheaded or Asian.

fake news

This thread has potential.

It's just an old-timey style, dude.

Actually, Thor is Herc's half-uncle:
Gaia, Herc's grandmother, is Thor's mother.
Which means Thor and Zeus, Herc's father, are half-brothers

Great half uncle. Gaia is Herc's great grandmother.

Has Airwave appeared after the reboot?