Thoughts on Dragon Tales? I always liked the pink one

Thoughts on Dragon Tales? I always liked the pink one

Screw you the twins were the best.

I like how they would occasionally burn down villages and steal their gold. This show was neat

>afternoon at your grandparent's who don't have cable

>not posting pbs kino

I wish. I swear they had a channel that only played Everybody Loves Raymond.

I've never watched that show as an adult so I won't judge it unfairly, but as a kid it was just excruciating.

No one liked that show. It only stayed on to compete with Seinfeld, which it never even came close to.

I still don't know how they got Gottfried to voice a main character

What's his name, Sup Forums?

Having sex with Wheezie would be weird. Like Zak's penis is probably in their shared cloaca, so you'd have to maneuver around that shit. Not to mention she was just an annoying pre-Pinkie Pie anyway.

More like your whole childhood as a poor user while everyone at school was talking about Cartoon Network and nicktoons.

Christopher Lloyd

THE Hacker to you!

the mysterious hacker Sup Forums

This was me but come on, just because you had cable doesn't mean you couldn't watch PBS. You guys come off just like the "Disney vs CN/Boomerang vs Nick" kids they had to go Sup Forums tier console war shit. I watched all the good shit from all the channels, PBS had a plethora of good shit. The two shows posted in this thread, Arthur, Magic School Bus, Clifford, etc. Too much good shit up until 2005, that's when they did go full casual and more "family friendly" with their show archetypes.

Image. It says so in the filename.

kek.

You forgot between the lions

Anyways how long did it take you to realize the title was a pun

Man, I hated this fucked show. Always wanted to change the channel to something else.

>All the dragons had pouches like marsupials to store their items in
Yep this wouldn't manifest as strange fetishes later in life no sir.

Did it remind you too much of a certain dinosaur?

Didn't remind me of anything. I just thought there was always something better to watch.

Far too long

>this fucked show