Deathstroke is now miles better than Daredevil

>Deathstroke is now miles better than Daredevil.
What a time to be alive.

Goes to show the truth of "there are no bad characters only bad writers". Priest rescued Tanya from the trash heap and is giving us the GOAT Slade.

>Deathstroke is finally considered to be a grade A scumbag by the writer and just a generic badass or having some moral code he doesn't actually follow
>Rose is hmong
>Tanya isn't garbage and is getting more added to her character
>Jericho isn't garbage and is getting more added to his character
>Rose is hmong
>Doesn't like Dick
>Thinks Rose should've been fucked Dick and also she's hmong

How is Priest so based, Sup Forums?

>Deathstroke is finally considered to be a grade A scumbag by the writer and just a generic badass or having some moral code he doesn't actually follow
Wish they did that with Deadpool too, now he's just edgy Spider-Man

>Miles better than a D-lister

Wow, good job.

Certainly one of the best ongoing comics at the moment, Priest is really good.

I need to read his older books.

Only Wolfman is worth reading.

His New 52 runs are low-tier action flicks.

Both are boring books at the moment.

>Daredevil is a D-List hero, despite a blockbuster film that was the second-biggest February movie at the time, an immensely popular Netflix series and one of Marvel's most known comic runs by one of comics most well-known writers/artists

What did he mean by this?

What's so good about it? I'm enjoying it a lot but I fail to see what sets it so far above other comics

>miles better than a character who is known for never having a bad run

Really, nigger?
Good job showing you're a casual fuck.

>>Daredevil never had a bad run
Your casual is showing.

Not that user and probably just as casual but isn't Daredevil's only truly bad run considered to be around the Shadowlands period? Otherwise he's considered to have one of the most consistent good-to-great series of runs in capeshit today.

There's a reason Kevin Smith's and Andy Diggle's Daredevil was considered so great. It was because what came before was shit.

No.
If words "G.G. Chichester" mean nothing to you, count your lucky stars (and the guy even returned to write another run under a different name, lel). And Daredevil had plenty of mediocre runs. Hell, DD's original run is some of Stan Lee's worst output.

*D.G. Chichester, lel
He's so bad I mistake him for G.G. Allin. Except Allin was fun.

Why are you comparing those characters? How are they similar?

Sup Forums has lied to me then, because I originally got that notion from Sup Forums.

What else are you people lying about?

This. Also but Waid and Soule can't write Matt for shit.

He's comparing them because Daredevil is considered to be one of the luckier cape characters since the 80s, with his runs rarely ever being straight up bad. Meanwhile Slade as a character went downhill in the early 00s, with Johns' TT relaunch and Identity Crisis, and Wolfman's 90s run was the only Deathstroke run that wasn't bad.

>yfw losing to a 12 year old brat

>retard alert

He means that only MCU characters can be A-listers now.

Deathstroke is C-list at best.

>Goes to show the truth of "there are no bad characters only bad writers".
Nah there are still bad characters. Psylocke, for instance. Even Remender's attempt at doing something with her was wholly mediocre.

>Andy Diggle's Daredevil
>great
Huh? Most people hated it at the time, especially Shadowland. Being sandwiched inbetween Bru and Waid certainly didn't help either.

His Thunderbolts was also pretty shitty aside from his use of Ghost.

seriously look at his outfit and tell me what the fuck was this guy thinking.
>Mask so tight that we can see your lips' expressions
I said we're looking for mercenaries who can get the job done. not """ mercenaries""" who can get """ the job""" done, pervert.
>chainmail
bitch does this look like the renaissance fair
>orange and blue color scheme
aint nobody here wants the New York Nicks to become Hokage

This is why the teen titans design was the best.

That's why DC movies are shit and have been shit for the past decade.

I like Priest's Deathstroke too but man, let's wait until he has as many good runs as Daredevil before we go around elevating him

Because I bet you that once Priest is gone, Slade goes back to being a generic cartoon "badass"

>also she's hmong
I thought the point was that it's just another prank of Slade's?

It's a vibranium dwarf alloy unobtanium superlight supertight super omega vibrodefense ikon suit, for reals.

Sup Forums lies about everything.

Priest should've been given daredevil to write a long time back. But Marvel don't want black writers on white characters.

She is hmong, but the hmong family she met wasn't hers, they were hired by Slade to make her happy.