Voltron: Legendary Defender

Voltron Jap dub officially released two days ago.
SDCC Voltron panel is a week away and Lance's birthday will be a week after that.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.voltron.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for Pance

>1 month

That was fast. Thirsty for /vld/ I see.

And 27 days until we die.

Posting the bingo card. 1.5 more weeks!

Each day, Lance's face collapses at a faster and more alarming rate

Bingo user will you still ask a question about Keith's ethnicity?

nth for Pance pegging.

Of course I will.

Now if I don't end up asking, then it means I wasn't able to get in (unlikely because I am going to be there as soon as the doors open on Thursday) or I couldn't make it to the line on time.

Scream out the question if you can't get in line, I'm sure getting yourself kicked out of the panel for the sake of these threads is a good plan!

Is the Jap dub on neo nyaa? I'll go check

Seconding this. You have nothing to lose. Just scream out "What is Keith's ethnicity" if they couldn't get to your question. Or! During autograph signing ask Lauren or Dos Santos

isn't it the same that was released months ago? you can watch it on your netflix, just switch the language. i think the op means that instead of the japs having to use a proxy site they can simply use their netflix accounts.

user, I am too old to be pulling a retarded fan thing. I don't want Lauren-senpai to be disgusted with me.

I'll ask during the autograph signing.

>Implying he shouldn't use a megaphone to drown out everyone and manage to sneak back in every few minutes to do it again

Be sure that you'll be one of the first in lines, wake up early and stand in line Elder. Going by last year they did the autograph signing before ushering everyone into the room to view the episode.

Just to get this out of the way for everyone before an eventual 100+ reply war:
A tumblr klancer did something stupid again, some of the anons here are autistic sometimes, and then we'll have actual show discussion.
(I suck at meta jokes, if this can even be considered that)

I'm going to be there at 545-6am so I get park my ass at the room they'll be at. I'll go into the first panel and stay there until Voltron.

There is no other place I want to be in on Thursday. Friday-Saturdayfags got BTFO.

What's his endgame?

Has Iverson been using the Garrison to fuel his bara on twink fantasies all along? He probably socially engineered those friendships.

>editing that icecream in to make it PG-13
KEK

>I'll go into the first panel and stay there until Voltron.
You might as well. Before the panel happens they'll release their conference schedule online so you should be good either way.

This is truth

I haven't been to SDCC in the past 3 years but I've been there enough to know how to go tot he panels you want to go. All I need is my water bottle, a snack, phone, and the portable power charger for said phone.

I have a nurse's bladder so I'm fine. Even so I have my friend that'll be around and can cover.

Not that user but I've been refreshing the site all day waiting for a thread to crop up. Not willing to admit my thirst enough to do it myself though, apparently. I know it's just gonna be a dumb circle jerk but it's OUR dumb circle jerk.

We're all excited because of SDCC and August 4th coming so soon.

Ms-paint is surprisingly versatile

We should change it up a bit and discuss what Galra feet smell like.

why do y'all gotta keep getting me into more and more shit that will never be fulfilled. cruelty.

>August 4th
Next month, how do you anons feel?
How do you feel about Season 3 approaching so soon?

I imagine there will be some old school Voltron easter eggs in it.
Like in Season 2.

Iverson probably approves all new applicants through body measurements and heasshots.

This is why they hate us

*headshots

*heasshots

Despite how disappointed I was by season 2, I'm really damn hype. This is kind of a heaven or hell moment, if season 3 sucks as much as 2 did, I'm probably off the train for good (aside from maybe a bit of pance content). Either it'll be great, or I can finally let go and detach my brain to focus on other things. Win-win.

No, he makes sure it's ass shots because pilots "that don't have the right shape will complain too much about their seats" or some similar bullshit.

More than anything I want our old posters to come back.

>How do you feel about Season 3 approaching so soon?

I am so excited. I requested that day off so I can watch it as soon as it turns 0200 CST. I'll do what I did last time: buy sushi after work, take benadryl, sleep until 0155, and stay up and post on /vld/ as I watch the show.

>I imagine there will be some old school Voltron easter eggs in it.

I'm looking forward a Planet Ebb or Nanny reference.

Hey, if the user is here who wrote that pance spacewalk fic, I just re-read it and it's still fucking excellent. Seriously, nice job, thank you for applying your talent to this dumbass rarepair that I love.

>Tfw edit user is lost forever
>Tfw I have to pick up the slack for deus vult
>Tfw drawfags are few and far between
>Tfw we argue more amongst each other than we did before
And it happened in a span of months, such is life

season 2 was so boring. i still have'nt fully watched any of the episodes. i only watched the important bits.

the problem was the same in season 1 when they dragged that balmera episode out.

Differeny guy: I loved it too!

pretty hype, already got a watch party planned with a friend. i only started watching just before S2 release and didn't decide to check out the threads until they had died down, so that should be entertaining as well

remember,when creating a show,make sure the boys arent too cute to deter fujoshits

who am i kidding,this show was made to bring in fujos

>then added yet another Balmera episode in season 2

I hope to never see that soul-sucking shit ever again. Those and the mermaid episodes are the lowest point for me.

I'll be going it solo. My friends are tolerant of my weird obsession with this only-ok show, but they're certainly not on board the way I am.

Why deter fujos, if they could potentially bring a lot of bucks?

gotta love the mice

Yeah, even if the focus hadn't been on Keith (who I find really boring) I think I would have been bored by the season. I don't really expect heavy emotional payout in this show, but barring the mall episode, it just wasn't even FUN.

They made a show to bring in fujos and yet they're not selling itabag stuff or official chibi merch. Or official body pillows.

the conspiracy theory mer-rebels saved that ep for me, they were so much more dynamic than the cute but boring rockpeople

true,fujos are a harmless bunch,does that mean more fujobait = more ez moni = more voltron

>Season 3 rolls along
>4 long episode season finale arc on the fucking balmera for it to die because 'Lotur is evullll'
>Then we get Romelle
They'll do it too

The entire cast dies. The balmera is the new main character.

Getting a persona vibe from this, I don't know why because I've only ever seen gameplay of the fifth one

Not even Romelle would save the drudgery that is a Balmera episode.

>the ayylmaos in the minitrailer are Balmerans from a different balmera
>in the season finale the 5 balmeras throughout the show combine to form Balmeratron

This is a show aimed at little 6 year old boys, user.
>store.voltron.com/

The entire show was actually being documented by a balmeran deranged superhero who sends an exposé notebook to a newsstand in new york city

Iverson added a whole extra squat routine to Lance's official exercise schedule.

Lance only made it as a fighter pilot by doing Iverson some Special Favors.

That's the point being made, yes.

Planet Doom was a Balmera. That's why it was shaped weird.

no, anything but these!

>tfw no "back massager" with a robot kitty head
This is an alright feel actually

Come to think of it-- why the hell is there a Fighter class when the Garrison doesn't seem to officially know that aliens exist? Are we ever gonna get to see the situation back on Earth fleshed out better? (probably not)

>the Balmera gets a human pregnant and gives her a brain tumor.

>Galra are actually balmerans
>Meaning galra are boring
GALRAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

NO!
IT CAN'T BE!
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

N-NANI?!

>The balmera was a ghost the whole time

>Earth was a balmera all along

Maybe this is the future set after the real-world Space Corps they're currently talking about.

TOPKEK.

>The entire makeup of every living being in the voltron universe are actually just miniature balmera's for cells and everything else

>the Gaia theory is real

>yfw Balmereith is endgame.

mice user, you suck
at being an ass of course, welcome to the thread!

The Balmera arc and episode 1 are the only things I skip in my rewatches. They just highlight the horrible pacing.

genderbend lesbo pance might actually be even better than regular pance?? uncertain

THERE'S that good content I like to see

LESS BALMERA COMPLAINING, MORE BALMERAPOSTING

how about no more mentioning of balmera?

bimbo Lance wearing high-heels for Iverson and letting him go ass-to-mouth

You can gender swap two characters in-show. Who do you pick?

Pidge and Matt.

Iverson likes the blue glitter ones with the perspex heels.

Lance is the only one I would swap in a heartbeat for sure, he's a character archetype that I feel like we basically never see applied to women, and I want it. More lady Johnny Bravos.

Season four would have Matt and her Galra prison rapebaby finally showing up.

Pidge and Allura.

Keith and Zarkon for lesbian Zarkeith

>The gang rescues a galra baby episode
>It bites everyone's finger when they hold it

Except Keith. The Galra babby likes Keith because Galra.

>ywn have your pussy fingered by Lady Zarka's meaty hands.

Keith and Allura

Why is he so perfect.

Because he looks like a girl.

>Voltron lewds branching out to japanese artists now
>All the hentai, bara, etc. needs met
Today is a good day