This movie was fucking embarrassing

This movie was fucking embarrassing.

And no the suit wasn't good. Those fucking eyes and basketball head were laughable.

I enjoyed it. Hell I enjoyed all the Spiderman movies so far. I'll probably enjoy Homecoming too when I see it tomorrow.

I will never not be mad about Rhino

try again

>enjoying things
Get out.

Why does Hollywood have such a hard on for these two shitheads. Whenever some big franchise needs to be launched, these guys are hired. One crashed Sony's Spiderverse and the other crashed Universal's Dark Universe.

>"Hey let's get the two kiles who wrote Bayformers and Nu-Star Trek to launch our franchises!"

Fucking idiot executives. This is why Disney is on top. There seems to be common sense going on with them.

Are you really going to defend a movie with a random Not-Nazi scientist, a dude having his fucking tooth gap fixed by electricity, and an old clock tower next to a power plant?

Not even a shill can do that.

It was so obvious the writer had no fucking idea what Spider Man was about. It's like he watched one of those shitty "superheros explained" YouTube videos for normies and just went from there.

>those fucking eyes
Good heavens, just look at the time.

The big fuck you of ASM1/2 is Peter not taking responsibility for his actions

I enjoyed it but it clearly suffered from too many villains. They should have just kept Electro as the main one. I also actually really liked the Electro song everyone makes fun of so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt.

>Universal's Dark Universe
Can't crash what was never in the air.
Holy shit, how hard was it to make a good movie and make mummies scary again instead of something kids cartoons make fun of. Ancient original and yes, its remake, which was pretty much Indiana Jones-inspired flick rather than a horror movie did a better job. I hate the state of modern horror movies so much.

It barely qualifies to call itself The Mummy.

True. I'm still mad though.

The writer clearly hasn't watched a capeshit movie since the 90s and didn't realize capeshit evolved. I literally felt like I was watching Batman and Robin again. Everything in the movie is so obvious down to Gwen wearing the exact outfit she wore in the comics when she died. Fuck this movie so much.

Electro was one of the best things about the movie, to be desu.

Shame he just becomes a completely different character at the end of the film out of nowhere.

ASM1 had some qualities that weren't awful, but ASM2 was kneecapped from the start because Sony Films is run by miserably incompetent buffoons who thought they could kick off a whole cinematic universe about characters and plot points no one gave a shit about. Whatever Homecoming's faults, there's no way it could be worse than this cinematic tragedy. It's just not possible.

>Gwen wearing the exact outfit she wore in the comics when she died.

It's fanservice but it did telegraph the ending.

They didnt even need the outfit to telegraph her demise. Gwen dying is like an obligation at this point; like I couldnt really get invested in her character, at no fault of Emma's performance, because in the back of my mind I knew her neck was on the verge of snapping

>that part during the clocktower fight where gwen falls and peter shoots out a web to catch her and they slow-motion zoom onto the web and the tip of the webbing turns into a little hand reaching out to her

Fucking this. The movies fundamentally misunderstand the character. Like when Capt. Stacy dies and tells Pete to stay away from Gwen, and instead of shouldering that and taking it to heart like Peter would, he just sort of goes "lol, nope".

To be fair, I'd break a promise made to Dennis Leary too.

Normies don't know though.

Arguably it was a choice that Gwen also made but the pacing really fucked it over along with Peter's carefree attitude about it. That and the abysmal pacing in 2 where Peter gets over her death

It is embarrassing but that movie was so funny to me that I even own it on blu ray. My favorite scenes were always the times when Gwen Stacy's dad's ghost keeps staring at peter parker.

Gwen's death was hilarious.
>that cheesy slo-mo
>web-hand
>the music which also comes off as cheesy
>the stopping which was so brutal it provided no false hope whatsoever, unlike the more subtle snap from the comic, so all the "I saved you, Gwen" comes off as funny in a dark way rather than tragic
Funny shit.

The problem was the Shocker.
Exactly what was his motivation?.....Spider-man forgot his name? Dumbest villain backstory in any cape movie ever.

Also meant Electro not Shocker.

>Gwen's death handled atrociously, when that web hand happened my eyes rolled into my head
>Gwen Stacy's dad stares into your soul, Peter
>"Don't kill my daughter." "Gwen I don't feel comfortable putting you in dan-" "SHUT UP PETER WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER"
>ONE VILLAIN. ONE. VILLAIN. You'd think Spidey 3 would teach them a lesson
>Rhino ruined, Green Goblin ruined, Electro should have been a primary focus if not the only one

Fuck there's so much wrong with this movie

he also forgot his birthday

>Those fucking eyes and basketball head were laughable

Hey guys, I think OP just posted the wrong Amazing Spider-Man poster. Then again if you really think ASM2 looks like a basketball, wait until you see what ASM1 looks like.

But anyway, yeah neither of the Amazing Spider-Man movies were good. They had a certain visual appeal, and the action was pretty entertaining, but yeah they were super dumb.

I got the impression that if I saw them as a kid, I would have enjoyed them quite a bit, but unfortunately I had already become a cynical old fart.

I would've been laughing but I was too busy getting trigger when Spiderman's web got cut by moving gears.

mfw