Links:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Danny-Phantom-Season-02/Episode-006?id=4013

watchcartoononline.io/danny-phantom-episode-26-identity-crisis-2

Season 1 MEGA (480p):
mega.co.nz/#F!UN8jTTDS!3Its0gCZr5_lfp7qdQS6yg

Season 2(Current Season) MEGA (480p):
mega.co.nz/#F!NF1i1SIY!J92kOruTwjCmDX6vW7xZcw

>What is this?
To commemorate 10 years since Danny Phantom ended, we're celebrating by watching all 53 episodes of the show, one episode every week for each week in 2017.

>What's happening in this topic?
Once a week(usually), every Friday, there will be a general created for discussing that week's episode in particular, along with a link to said episode.

>What's the point of this?
It's just a fun little activity to do throughout 2017 to make the year a bit more interesting, nothing more.

>Why Danny Phantom?
I haven't watched the show in years, and when I did, I never saw all the episodes. Plus, there's 53 episodes, so counting the two-parters it roughly works out pretty well.

>This is stupid
It's very possible that's the case, if it is, please feel free to voice your grievances about it here. If enough people hate this, I won't do it, no hard feelings.

>I want to get into this, is it too late to join in?
It's Never Too Late for Now. Feel free to use the previous threads for links to episodes and watch at your own pace. At only one episode a week, it should be easy to catch up to where the marathon currently is. First thread can be found here: desuarchive.org/co/thread/88957503/

IMPORTANT:
Is this a terrible idea? Have better suggestions for a layout for this topic? Know how to do it better and want to be in charge of making these topics instead? Want to berate me for making this stupid thing in the first place? Other? Please address these within this topic.

Previous thread/episode: Desuarchive link in case it gets cleared from the archive: desuarchive.org/co/thread/93555976/

Other urls found in this thread:

gingersoftware.com/english-online/spelling-book/confusing-words/councilor-counselor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Extremely late edition. Unfortunately I was busy all day.
I know I've been pretty inconsistent with these times, which I deeply apologize for, so until someone helps me figure out how to set up a stream, from here on out, new threads will be posted at 9:00AM PST/12:00PM EST Fridays.(or at least close to that time)

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Didn't he duplicate successfully last episode?

Last episode was Reign Storm right?

He successfully duplicated while wearing the exo-suit that multiplied his power by 100%

I was forced to spend about 4 days and 50,000 rubles (about 2,000$ in 2005 and 800$ in 2017) for download it 12 years ago.

Do you guys like Technus as a villain? He wants to take over the world like Vlad. This puts him on a level of evil beyond Skulker and most of the other ghosts who usually have smaller personal goals instead of wanting to become king of the world. But Technus never feels like a genuine threat to me.

I like the Ghost with Sci-Fi powers aspect of him, though.

This, which makes sense. I forget when he actually does finally master it, though.

>for download it

A bit late but I wish they did more episodes with Spectra.

I am pretty sure it is when he fights Vortex, the weather ghost. Later in the same episode, he masters Ice powers

She appears later on the No men episode.

Is very nice quality.

I feel like they never nailed down what her character was supposed to be. Her motivations changed a lot.

That episode was utter crap.
This. She originally sucked the misery out of teens to maintain her appearance but then they just stopped caring.

Well her body was destroyed and she worked on creating a new perfect body, but that didn't work out.

Yet in subsequent appearances she appears in that form and seems to be completely fine with it, like in the Christmas episode.

She fixed it off screen.

1. It was with the highest avaible quality in 2005 and takes about 7 GB.
2. I am from Russia, where internet traffic was unthinkable expensive.

One of the weaker episodes, and I usually like super villain team ups. Ember's LET'S ROCK LADIES song really sucked and doesn't compare at all to Remember. And Spectra herself wasn't even involved, it was all about Ember giving Kitty's attack extra power.

Spectra's best episode, I think, was when she gave the school ghost powers and hid them away in a hospital as they all were dying. She was going to murder the entire school, that's cold.

And Kitty needed her clothes and ring to possess someone in the real world or she couldn't leave the Ghost Zone. This was completely ignored afterwards. This show is pretty good with continuity and callbacks but it has some hiccups.

>And Kitty needed her clothes and ring to possess someone in the real world or she couldn't leave the Ghost Zone. This was completely ignored afterwards.

No, the problem was that the portal door literally shut on her, splitting her between the two dimensions temporarily. She had to go back to the ghost zone so that she wouldn't disappear, so she had to do that method so she could fully cross over into the human realm, since the portal was closed.
Although, if they simply tricked Jazz into opening the portal again, she could've gone through again fine, but that wouldn't make much of a plot for an episode.

Do you prefer her first outfit or her second one, anons?

Councilor's outfit for when she's psychoanalizing me and baiting for obscure Freudian slips to break down and expose my sexuality.

Her kinky villainess outfit comes later when she coerces me home and has her way with me, and aggressively manipulates me into an extremely one-sided, parasitic relationship.

Is she and Vicky related? They're both sadistic redheads.

>hot, sadistic red-head school councilor
>hot, sadistic red-head baby-sitter
I'm surprised I haven't seen any rule 34 of these two together. They'd be a masochist's childhood dream come true.

bump

At least bump with image.

That is more like it!

gingersoftware.com/english-online/spelling-book/confusing-words/councilor-counselor

In my opinion, the show gets lame after The Ultinate Enemy. That episode was the peak if Danny phantom; should've ended it there.

IM GOING GHOST
CHK CHK

I agree. I'm sure the show would have been much more fondly remembered if it didn't drag out through that shit-tier third season only end with fucking Phantom Planet.

Better to end on a good "the adventure continues" style cliffhanger than hamfistedly attempt to bring "closure" to a premise that never really needed it.

Holy shit, use commas.

Imagine yelling that when you orgasm inside.

Or while blowing your head off with a shotgun right after you killed your coworkers.

Apparently if the series would've continued as planned instead of rushed and forced to get an ending by the network, two things that would've happened are Dani getting adopted by the Fentons, and the real series finale being Dark Danny returning.

Well we have something like this pic at least.

Okay, I watched the finale when I was a teen so my taste was less than refined, but what specifically was so egregious? I'll be honest, the villians helping to turn the planet intangible is still really cool to me.

Butch should've made Jazz a ghost-hunting Samus Aran instead of a cripple.

I'm mostly fine with where the show ended except for Dani. You can't introduce something super important like a Danny clone, who's currently homeless, and only use her for like two episodes.

Why'd he cripple her?
At this point we can just assume she melted like all the other clones.

>Why'd he cripple her?
In his second Danny Phantom 10 Years Later video he made Jazz into a copycat of Oracle (Barbara Gordon after being crippled) and assumes an indirect role, though considering how athletic she is it wouldn't fit her.

Speaking of 10 Years Later, those Vlad ideas were wild. Coming back extra powerful since he spent time in a War World-ish arena, has stolen space alien technology, and a successful evil clone of Danny. I'd kind of miss the Mayor Vlad dynamic but it would still be pretty cool.

I hope we get Part 3 soon.

Well she made a brief appearance in the finale, and got an antihero-esque update in the 10 years later videos, so I'd say she survives.

There would have to be enough characters to make a part 3. Since he only seems to be sticking with human characters, can you think of any others that could get a 10 years update besides Valerie?

Hartman kept mentioning that she'd be dark. I wonder how far he'd go with that. Make her an angsty antihero? Even have the occasional villain moment? She was made by a super criminal and lived as a bum for a while. I guess she'd have a lot of anger inside, even if she was trying to work as a hero.

I'd like to see what the Guys In White are doing ten years later. Has that organization expanded or crumpled? And I guess Masters' Blasters disassembled off screen but I'd like to see what they're doing in the future, I don't think they retired for good since they were powerful heroes.

But you're right. Not much to do unless Butch starts bringing ghosts and/or new characters into it.