So, what's up with the new cleaners? I post a Cool World thread the other day and get a 1 day ban...

So, what's up with the new cleaners? I post a Cool World thread the other day and get a 1 day ban. The reason being that it was"Off-topic". How is that movie not relevant on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/2 Huntsman Pl, Asheville, NC 28803/@35.5710023,-82.548211,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x8859f33951fb55ad:0x939dd0c11e47307!8m2!3d35.570998!4d-82.546017
youtu.be/0sriRWJ2d_M
youtube.com/watch?v=qM11Yo6pFyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mods here don't seem to know of any comics besides Marvel and DC - I've seen discussions of stuff like Rocketeer get deleted. I assume the same applies when it comes to cartoons.

That's ridiculous. There is a long, proud tradition of Holli Would threads on Sup Forums, because that movie is much better in gif or webm form than as an actual movie.

I think that
Is right though. That said, what toon would you put the D to in exchange for your realness? Is any toon poon worth it?

always wanted to check this movie out Sup Forumsmrades but got kinda spooked by the pg-13 rating

is it good?

Nope. Only about the first half of the movie has animated Holli Would and the plot just goes off the rails.

>is it good?
No. It's fucking shit

Not really, comparing Roger Rabbit. This is the result of corporate executives getting a hold of this from Ralph Bakshi of all people.
>Pic related is from one of his animated movies, Wizards. Contains Nazi imagery, some fairy with erect nipples, and swearing... Oh, and it's rated PG.

god why

I was hoping it was secretly amazing

Lonette > Holli Would

Well, the plus side is that the artwork (most notably the backgrounds) was one of Bakshi's best.

The movie was originally going to be A: A kids film, or B: an R-rated one. Corporate squabbles, and creative differences is what killed this movie.

It's a special type of awful. You don't enjoy it, but you can't look away.

Bakshi had nothing to do with the backgrounds, they were painted by Barry Jackson. That being said they were far too amazing to be in something as shitty as cool world.

these are fucking sick

I feel like this could have been an incredible movie and turn cartoons into a more "mature" medium...shame

Ah, my mistake.

That they are. Give "barry jackson cool world" a google image search. There's tons of great production art from the movie.

Also there was apparently a cool world themed dance club that was made but all I can find of it are some pics from a ghost investigation.

Nah, Bakshi did have a really cool idea for the movie but the studios and actors fucked him over.

It honestly would leave a better impression on you and impress you if you were too young to watch it. But it would come at the cost of disturbing and scarring you.

Once you get to be its intended audience (if it has any) though, it's pretty weak and poorly put together. Still not the worst thing to sit through if you're not expecting too much, and at least it has Holli as eyecandy.

amazing.

My favorite was Louise Zingarelli's concept art. but i can't find too much online. Anyone know where to get any HQ art of hers?

>Oh, and it's rated PG.
Amazing what would could get away with in the 70's with a PG rating.

>is it good?
Not really, no. The soundtrack, on the other hand...

>The movie was originally going to be A: A kids film, or B: an R-rated one. Corporate squabbles, and creative differences is what killed this movie.
Bakshi wanted an R-rated movie but Kim Basinger and the studio wanted it to be a kids' movie that could be shown in childrens' hospitals. Things got ugly which resulted in Bakshi nearly coming to blows with one of the producers.

google.com/maps/place/2 Huntsman Pl, Asheville, NC 28803/@35.5710023,-82.548211,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x8859f33951fb55ad:0x939dd0c11e47307!8m2!3d35.570998!4d-82.546017

Sadly, it looks like the club was shut down at some point. I wonder if it's just shut down or if it's been stripped clean on the inside; if it's only closed then it might be possible to break in and see the scenery.

honestly, the gifs here and the background art are the only real good parts of this "film". The studio screwed Bakshi, so he screwed them back

>that industrial heavy soundtrack
youtu.be/0sriRWJ2d_M

A NEW WORLD ORDER
A NEW WORLD ORDER
A NEW WORLD ORDER

youtube.com/watch?v=qM11Yo6pFyM

What is on the "@*#"?

Is that why Bakshi has not worked on anything else since the '90s that has been shown?

>is it good?

Not really. The sexy cartoon chick is the only good thing about it. The other cartoons are just awful. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is basically the same movie with better effects.

I feel like if there was brain size meme chart on inappropriate cartoon chicks, Holli would be transcendant tier

Jessica rabbit is for pleb girly boys.

Anyone see a background character you liked?

Eh, 7/10. Literally 70% percent of the film is great. I can't express this enough, the third act they totally just bomb the film.

>It honestly would leave a better impression on you and impress you if you were too young to watch it. But it would come at the cost of disturbing and scarring you.
This is what happened to me.

I was convinced for more than a decade that the whole thing was a fever dream rather than something I stumbled upon on HBO.

more Lonette.

This guy knows what's best

My brother

Holi is ruined by her actress. Jessica would be below her if not for that.

Most of the background characters are pretty poorly designed and we rarely get a good look at them anyway.

she is very underrated.

thats what happens when nipmoot gets desperate and starts hiring underage mods

Sparks is just wasted potential.
He seemed interesting and is practically decent antagonist material. Not to mention his wooden coins were a fresh gimmick.
But all he's used for is like 3 conversations.
Have you considered that these threads might be having too much lewd posting?

Always loved that movie.
It goes basically like 95% of all unorthodox comic book ongoings - interesting premise, good start, and then slipping down that quickly turns into a free fall marked with a sloppy finalle.

Too perfect.

It has some great ideas and occasionally the visuals are amazing but it's just a complete mess.

Lots of actors putting in zero effort.

The interaction between animated characters is often pretty shit (worst is a scene where Brad Pitt's gets out of an animated car and it instantly turns into a cardboard cutout). It's probably budget reasons why its so shit.

Doesn't really explore Cool World enough to make it immersive, WFRR spent five minutes in Toon Town and immersed you far better than this ever does.

Needed to be a higher rating. You can't make a film about sex in a sleazy world and keep it PG-13, you had the opening cool world chase have a character piss on the cops but after than it draws back.

Needed more focus on actual cool world characters and less random cartoon characters with no effort taken into the design showing up. It kinda reminded me of the cartoon sequeence in Twilight Zone but without the creepy factor.

It's remembered large on the basis of the potential it had but failed to reach

Redheaded cowtits from a good movie > basic blond bitch with an average body from a fucking terrible movie

Not to mention Jessica is a loyal waifu while Holli is an opportunistic slut.

Also, Lonette > Holli.

Would it blow ur mind if I told u Lonette was voiced by I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK ?

Its not "good" per se but its interesting. It's got a really fascinating setting and has a lot of cool ideas and visuals, but falls completely apart plotwise in the second half. The soundtrack is amazing.

It's better to read up on why Cool World ended up the way it did before you actually watch it, since you'll be able to enjoy the good parts while understanding why the bad is there.

If you were able to remake Cool World, what would you change? How about if you were hired to do expanded universe materials- what would you add?

Honestly I like the cardboard cutouts. It makes it seem like parts of Cool World are just 2d images.

The mod gets triggered by shit he doesn't like. I got banned for posting a pic of Fifi from Tiny Toons in a Tiny Toons thread. And the pic wasn't lewd, she was actually wearing clothes. Which in the show she never actually did.

>got banned for having too much clothing on a character

Wew lad.

No it's not good.
It is honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I am shocked that Brad Pitt's career survived It, since this is one of his first movies. Only good thing about it is Holly because of pure fan service.

What makes a voice artist think they are entitled to any kind of creative control?

>tfw my Trouble storytime got deleted halfway through

jessica also has that dick meltingly hot voice

>Trouble
you should have been banned you monster

I'd rather Lonette take my cum deep in her holes

The gay mods hate any feminine sexuality, this bixas bam anyone how don't like a sausage in the ass

>this bixas bam anyone how don't like a sausage in the ass

Did you just have a stroke?

Is the original script for this movie up anywhere?
I remember it was meant to be just as crazy, but the whole 'sex with tons' thing had more of a point, as the villain was meant to be a half-toon half-human hybrid.

I remember watching Wizards way back in high school. Still probably my favorite Bakshi film, but I also have a soft spot for Hey Good Lookin'.