Come here user...I need to know what you are hiding from me

Come here user...I need to know what you are hiding from me.

pls don't mind hacc me
that's an invasion of privacy

Hrmm...getting some disturbance

Fine! My waifu isn't Shantae but a girl from a Rape Hentai ok!?

Prepare to be mindbroken.

Ok you got me, I think Martian Manhunter is really cool! Happy now?!

oreos is shit

hydrox is king

You niece brain-raped so many people.

No means NO Uncle J'onn! I am not telling you again!

Your niece has mindrape fetish

Rude.

Okay.

See anything yet? Pretty sure I had a thought two days ago, so its in there somewhere.

What are you going to do about it? Mindrape me?

Good luck faggot, the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
>Mental image of a pair of freckled tits being milked into a coffee cup

Hang on, I'm getting something...

Oh this will be interesting.

Go on, shove the tendrils of your mind in there like the larval stage of the bot fly burrowing deep into a poor african war orphan’s still living brain. Come on and jump into the tide of ever shifting pleasures and screams that resound endlessly through the halls of my quivering mental scape. Grab and grope at these ephemeral and ethereal pulsations of desire that line my brain like cysts ready to burst with the will to act. Come on and delve into the moist cavernous abyss between all my forgotten loves and hates. Rummage around in there, tearing it all up as you go, and in the final moments look back and see my eyes peering inwards at you. Do you see them yet? Go on, touch them. Rub the translucent body of your projection all over their delicate and glaring lenses, slather them with the oils of your own thoughts. Do you think I am the one changing here? I can already see it. The both of us retching our lunches into a mutual puddle where they will mix and become one. I can see our bodies convulsing as you gag at the sights of what I’ve dreamt of since Papa left for the courts. You will see everything and you will know what I think as I stare at you. I want. I want you. I want her, him, them. I want everyone. The sacks of dreams I keep behind my eyes take in everything I see and dump them in the pools of my imagination where they are infused with the blood and sweat of my deepest fantasies. Drive me to the floor mad with pain, inflict on me your sickest punishments. Wipe my mind and dump me in the streets to be taken by the crusty and diseased. Do it you weak fuck.

O-oh god...

Isn't there like a 50% chance you have a seizure when you do that?

I mean, look at the statistics man!

You're going to jail

AAAH

Where'd you get that copypasta from my man?

Ah yes Boco remembering back when he had meaning and an RPer cuddled him

I guess I'll have to go in with for-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

I mean if you're sure about it dude.
>mfw he gets nothing but Heads will roll on an endless loop

It's fresh, actually.

I want Miss Martian to erase my brain

It's funny that people give J'onn such shit for this when Jean Grey from X-Men TAS was way worse.

>he just ends up reading my thought on what his transformations are capable of~
"I have a niece, user".

You brought this on yourself martian.

>freckled tits
I must know.

-Quote from man mindraped.

Maybe we should ask Professor X for help

>Thanks for not thinking about me naked
>Woooooooooow! Why are you thinking about me naked you pig?!

Of course, Anonymous. I'm always willing to lend a helping hand. Now, let's see what I can find...

AUUUUUUUUGH!!

I want Miss Martian to mindrape me into being her personal fucktoy.