If this design was made in the 90s it would be laughed at as utterly ridiculous and cliche and something only a 12 year...

If this design was made in the 90s it would be laughed at as utterly ridiculous and cliche and something only a 12 year old would like by the same people who are fans of it now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoCZY9GRlD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take out the spider and it makes a decent snake-eyes

>being so mad that your shitty edge lord Venom got redesigned into something actually worthwhile

>Venom is an edgelord
>One of the most campy heroes of the 90s
>Agent Venom is just the most angsty parts of Venom plus GUNS GUN AND MORE GUNS, OOOOH AND SPIKES isn't edgy

Flashfags are literally retards who don't read comics

>this faggot is still continuing his embarrassing existence
Sad.

You're the kind of faggot who was born after '95 and makes fun of Spawn, but doesn't realize you fanboy over a ripoff of Spawn

No. One. Cares. About. Your. Idiotic. Garbage.
Fuck off and cut your own throat, you annoying piece of trash. I wish mods range-banned you by now.

>If this design was made in the 90s it would be laughed at as utterly ridiculous and cliche
It's Frank in a mask, dude. That's not 90's at all. It's 70's antihero.

>No. One. Cares. About. Your. Idiotic. Garbage.

The one true Venom will continue to live and sell merch and have video games. People care, nobody cares about you or your niche character who is no different than Whor or Miles

It had so much promise before it turned into Supernatural 2.0

It's just the Punisher if he had a substance abuse problem and really liked bugs.

And I care because, you annoying manchild?
All I want is for you to be chopped into tiny pieces of meat so there'd be no doubt that you're dead and can't shit this board up anymore.
>It had so much promise
Shh, user. You might trigger faggot OP and believe me, neither of us wants to hear his autistic ass trying to shove his shitty opinions down our throats.

I really hate that this guy has to shit up any mention of Venom on the board. He makes liking Eddie in any way look unreasonable.

I feel bad for norma, decent Eddie fans. And for people who liked ASM1 too for that matter because he makes them look unreasonable with his unbelievably autistic hateboner for Raimi.
He reminds me of Barneyfag except Barneyfag makes you want to laugh at him, while this guy just makes you want to punch him.

*normal

I dunno man, the hunger was pretty damn edgy.

Lol dude I would beat you up so bad lets not go there

Barneyfag is a true cancer and you remind me of him stop samefagging

Sure Venom COULD be edgy, but the point here is that Agent Venom's design is incredibly edgy even more

I dunno, that still sounds awesome.

It was made to resemble the 90s. The whole character started out as a mockery of those heroes at the time. Didnt read the book, huh? Is okay. Its Sup Forums, no one reads the shit they critique.

>long-term side character with a pretty well developed history of substance abuse
>disabled vet with a drinking problem, attempting to not fall into the same pitfalls as his alcoholic father
>selected for a military super soldier program due to his prior service and self-control
>long-term fan of Spider-Man and is finally given a chance to emulate his hero
>creates a costume that's a mix of hero worship and military practicality
>attempts to be the hero he wishes he was while slowly becoming addicted to his new power

Conceptually Agent Venom is fantastic but the carapace really sells it as someone attempting to look cool and homage to a particular theme which works for the character. Looking forwards to the ARTFX Statue next month, Agent Venom is great

Whatever you say, manchild. I will enjoy wiping pieces of your thick hollow skull off my boots. Sure I'd go to prison, but that would be doing humanity a big favor.
>s-samefag
Sorry, I'm not the only who thinks you're a waste of space. I'm afraid you just can't get the memo and kill yourself. And yes, you are the Barneyfag 2.0. Just die already.

You are gay

Remender run in Agent Venom is still the best Venom run, deal with it... enjoy your fanservice shit with Brock.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoCZY9GRlD0

This guy gets it.

How can that run be Venom when it isn't Eddie Brock? Once again, Whor, Miles, etc...

These characters are not the ones they claim the title of and they are not the ones the fanbase was built on