How should the Joker act in your opinion?

How should the Joker act in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dy2zB8bLSpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lethal yet still funny. A slightly more violent version of the 66 joker

like himself

Right balance of goofy and evil. I want him to throw pie bombs in peoples faces and have his flower shoot acid through their hearts. Snyder absolutely fucked the Joker by turning him into EdgeLord Prime with the face cutting and stuff. He barely felt like the Joker, he did a little king's court gag with Batman and then he was "OK, I cut your faces off, hahahha!" Then in Endgame he uses Joker Gas and that's it pretty much.
Essentially stop deifying Joker into some "I love Batman and am immortal and le embodiment of chaos" and have him been Batman's nemesis that manages to get away all the time

He shouldn't be infallible; I want him to be flawed, capable of making mistakes showing anger and fear, in essence I want him to be like the animated series Joker.

Like a clown that kills people. Honestly, it's not that hard I don't know why some writers like Snyder keep trying to do something else.

Fuck. How many times are we gonna go over this? We all hate edgy Joker and just want him to be a criminal with a clown gimmick. There.

Like a black guy
I would like if he would go to give Batman daps and be like YO IM SORRY MUUUUG, GOT CHICKEN GREASE ALL OVER MY FINGERS
Then Batman slips and falls

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

BTAS

Unironically this.

Gay for Batman

Hey, that sounds just like me! Weird...

He should be funny and scary. You laugh at him and with him but when he does something messed up your scared of him.

Someone posts that page of him and Carnage.
That sums it up pretty well

just imagine your dad making the stupidest fucking eye-rolling-awful dadjoke ever
now imagine him holding a bloody knife doing the same thing

DCAU Joker seemed to get it

Do absolutely nothing at all for at least the next 5 years

Depends on the setting.

Littering me.

Like BTAS because it's the version I'm most familiar with and I don't like change.

ranging from btas to KJ, yeah.

>We all hate edgy Joker

Speak for yourself. Edgy joker is fully enjoyable provided the context for his actions is believeable and isn't just "murder for lulz XD"

Cesaro Romero joker is fucking gay; I assume people defend him just to be different.

BTAS Joker got the right balance of cheesy and evil.

BTAS. Edgelord Joker is the worst.

He should bounce back and forth through all of his various portrayals. One day he's a nihilist terrorist like Heath Ledger, the next he's a goofy prankster like Caesar Romero, the next he's a sociopathic, yet goofy killer like Mark Hamill, and so on and so forth.

Like an AU Frank Sinatra who happens to love killing people alongside singing and dancing. keep the mannerisms and style, but add the, well... Joker aspect.

I agree with this quite a bit. Part of what makes him The Joker is his monumental showmanship. Or in a word, PRESENTATION.
youtube.com/watch?v=dy2zB8bLSpk

>nihilistic
>>

I liked Jack Nicholson's take. Mob boss first, homicidal manic second.

Kek
That made my day
Thanks man

One of the best Joker scenes is in the flash back in "Return of the Joker". Dini did Joker good on that one.

this

actually tell jokes, for a start

This, all the way this

but his relationship with Harley, if he should have one at all, should be extremely bipolar, like one minute he's a model boyfriend or husband, but once in a while he snaps. he cant be angry all the time or she would get pushed away, but he's also unstable, so he cant be the perfect husband. it should be
enough of a balance to have her be like:

>"mista J is nice to me, I just shouldn'ta asked about his day."

and

>"I just fell down the stairs"

Something like a combination of the Silver Age Joker and current Joker.

He's a stupid cartoony asshole riding around in a clown car and making stupid puns but he's still a lethal threat that blows up entire buildings for a punchline.

Like RotJ and Arkham city, theatrical but still with human needs and typical criminal greed. He has fun with B-man but if he can or finds a peculiar occasion to do it he'll fucking kill him

>He's a stupid cartoony asshole riding around in a clown car and making stupid puns but he's still a lethal threat that blows up entire buildings for a punchline.
This^^

If I could write a Joker story, it'd be about how he tries to commit crimes so gruesome, yet so fucking hilarious, that even the police officers and news reporters are busting a gut and feeling awful for doing so.

i was waiting for a thread like this for ages now
thanks op for making this