If you could Yellowash one superhero for the DCEU, who would it be and why?

If you could Yellowash one superhero for the DCEU, who would it be and why?

None, asians aren't masculine enough.

No villain would fear an Asian hero, no citizens would fear an asian villain. Like is the nigga just gonna calculate us or what

Atom
Because

Ted Kord

Superman. Both to piss off people, and because as a kid I thought Superman was Asian because of the live-action show with Dean Cain and how he had slanty eyes in the animated series.

That already exists though

Flash. Just go full Sentai.

Elaborate

This. Just because I wouldnt mind Kenan in the DCEU

Spidey. Because I can self insert myself as Peter and get all the white and brown girls.

>tfw im asian

>implying all heros and villains work on intimidation

Isn't it is already Flash? He is literally Filthy Frank's cousin.

Green Arrow because I don't really care about Green Arrow very much and the idea of the superhero who models himself off of Robin Hood being Asian like some kind of reverse Iron Fist is funny, especially if he had the beard.

>Nigga just gonna calculate us

Murk

Even asians agree with this. I have an Asian friend who said they didnt want to see Iron Fist as Asian because it would be too silly

I remember this guy campaigned to be Iron Fist before they cast Finn Jones. And honestly, they should've picked the Power Ranger. At least he would've known how to do basic stunts.

Sounds like someone isn't an ally to justice.

Taskmaster as a Korean military vet
>taskmasters photo muscle memory is now a metaphor for Koreans' willingness to take in and morph into other cultures
>his dual identity becomes a metaphor for Korea's split identity: a militant merc at night, a glitzy executive by day

Ryan Choi

Isn't DCEU Flash already yellowashed?

No offense but asians are the most ugly beta faggot cucks on earth, after poo in loos.

I couldn't see them being intimidating.

>calling them poo in Loos outside of Sup Forums
We may all be thinking it but only autists try to make it the jargon of other boards

>asians aren't masculine enough
That depends on who you're talking about

Mary-Jane Watson if they decided to change their mind about Michelle Jones being a thing but don't want to piss off the tumblr crowd.

She can be some sort of red-hair dyed friendly punk girl.

>Flash
>Mercy
>Murk
Where are Marvel's yellowashes?

Dr DOOM, but never ever ever show his real face. That would be hilarious

As an Asian, I rather not have an Asian casted as such a terrible character destined to fail.

I think it would be cool if they gave a sidekick character that is traditonally white, to an Asian though. No one complained about Batgirl turning brown in the Lego Batman movie right?

He's a pretty good stunt actor

Apparently he was a suit actor before he got the role on Dino Charge

I mean realistically Asians have their own cinema and media infrastructure from other countries that is comparable to Hollywood
>Chinese cartoons
>Korean Chinese cartoons
>kung fu flicks
Muslims and blacks don't have anything comparable, which is why I think Marvel sees them as a demographic that could be made loyal to them as a brand if they cater to them

Why use Sega Saturn Shiro to promote Dracula Untold of all things?!

Yeah, and have him voiced by a separate actor, like Darth Vader was.

He could actually do kung fu that way - he was trained by monks, so it wouldn't be completely out of character for him.

Apparently, he just showed up out of nowhere without the promotion company's knowledge.

This is true. I'm a 2nd gen Asian born in America with traditional Asian family. I never had a problem with comics/movies having white characters because we live in America, where the majority is white anyway. Whenever I had the urge to see "diversity" I never waited or hoped Hollywood would change, I actually encourage them not to. All I do is turn to Eastern media, and suddenly every hero is Asian.

>No one complained about Batgirl turning brown in the Lego Batman movie right?
You must have been away from Sup Forums that week.

I thought Sup Forums was obsessed with delicious brown girls though?

Aquaman
Imagine how funny it'd be to see him fighting Jap whalers

Same here, I'm a 3rd gen Korean (my father grew up during assimilation so he doesn't have that strong of a connection) but one of the easiest things for me to do is go looking up some Korean action flicks or even manga and know that they were probably envisioned with Asians in mind.

One in particular is The Good The Bad The Weird. The train scene has as solid action as you'll find in a captain America movie

The Heroes of Shonen Jump stories are basically Asian Super Heroes

That has never stopped Sup Forums from stopping by though.

How could asians be the ugliest beta fags when you exist?

Samefag

He showed up and lectured the young people about fuckin' and havin' kids

What a legend

Yeah you're right. capeshit is for homosexuals turned on by masculine men only

Not true. I'm first generation Asian in US and don't give a shit about capeshit from my country. Why would I? I didn't grew up there. I'm in US now and DC and Marvel are what I grew up with

He is a THICC Kamen Rider.

He'll make Japan REVVVVVVING Again

>fighting Jap whalers
>no calling the whales into a nice tight circle for the harpoon

The term is Bara
That's mucle, not muscle-fat

fuck off

Because your Asian friend is big poppy big boy of rice land, right?

>png
Your mspaint skills are showing

>Posting some kpop pretty boy
That's just bad casting on your part. That's like saying Justin Bieber isn't a good fit for a gritty action movie; no fucking shit.

Pick an actor who at least looks like he could be a super hero.

Johnny Gat has a nice body

Blue Beetle because Jaime is basically a Kamen Rider already.

That's a very good point lol

I'm samefagging here but I could definitely see Daniel Dae Kim in a superhero role.

dont be so sensitive gookies, Im only relaying a message. Me personally, id love to have good looking asians in tights

Cable maybe?

Yellowash is a fruitless endeavor when asian audience still eats this shit regardless, not to mention there is no way you can appease them because nobody hates asians more than other asians.

He's a solid dramatic actor on Hawaii Five-0 and does well with stunts as far as I can tell. I could see it.

TIL Dean Cain is partially asian...huh

I dunno, mongolians and chiniggers can be

Your race is by far the ugliest and least desired. Or is it the poo in loos.

You're uglier than all people, so that's something.

Guy does look Asian but supposedly isn't.

>Not thinking Toshiro Mifune is peak badass

Not a hero but Murakami as Ocean Master.

Wouldn't mind Zatanna being yellow washed because it would only make me harder.

I don't think he'd make a bad Cable but then you'd have to yellowash the while Summers family which is a bit much. Personally I think he'd be fucking great as Namor. If you look online this casting actually has a pretty strong following.

Another one.

>Implying a KPOP pretty boy is a bad thing

Do you realize how many pussies they make wet? Get off your muscle grunting ego and join the scrawny side. Think about it, girls most desired to fuck superheroes are probably Nightwing.

None, we should clearly be yellowashing the villains.
Just think of the possibilities, Japanese Cheetah, North Korean atomic skull, Japanese Catwoman, Chinese two-face, Japanese Cheshire, wait a minute...

Nvm.. we already have an Asian cat girl in DC.

Calm down, I'm asian and into KPOP. I just don't think most of them have the look for American superheroes. Nightwing was described as a pretty boy but never as scrawny or effeminate.
With that said I think if we're talking about an asian Nightwing, Ok Taecyeon would be a great fit and he's one of the biggest idols. But again, he's a lot more masculine looking both body and face wise than most men in the KPOP industry; he even played football all throughout highschool in America and all that.

The Flash looks like a gook.
Wonder Woman is a terrorist.
Cyborg is a nigger.
Aquaman is Hawaiian.
Future Green Lantern gonna be a THICC Latina too.

ISN'T THIS DIVERSE ENOUGH? HAVEN'T YOU DIRTIED THE WHITENESS ENOUGH YOU GUYS?

I'm just gonna keep going.

>Future Green Lantern gonna be a THICC Latina too
why didn't they just cast hispanic hawkgirl

This nigga needs to be Namor.

Dr. Fate because why the fuck not? He wears a helmet anyway.

If you want diversity, go to Marvel

DC is for straight white guys

Almost done.

You've seen the light, brother.

>DC
Nightwing

>Marvel
Spider-Man

No not Spider-Man but I totally don't mind a stud Asian Nightwing. Mmmm

Pic related would make a great villain, but I hear he's already got a prior commitment to the Bel Canto movie.
Jesus dude, calm down. You're harshing my mellow. We're just discussing asian actors, don''t get so triggered.

He probably won't be too happy to know that Namor is a huge asshole

Cause Jessica Cruz is qt and best Lantern.

>Justice League has a Polynesian Aquaman, a Jew Wonder Woman, a hapa Flash, and Cyborg
>straight white guys

Goddamn!!!!

Almost had me, but the last sentence was too on the nose to not be bait

>no weeb samurai/ninja superhero
Cmon DC, the weeb market is untapped.

What if I told you the majority of the ugly people I meet are white?

Flash isnt a hapa though:
Jew dad and Dutch/German mother.
Literally white

DC swaps shit too tbf
>Prof Strange
>Perry White
>Mercy Graves
>Vale
>Aquaman
>Lego Babs
>Lego Grodon
>Jimmy Oslen
>Hawkgirl (maybe)

That's a fucking Mexican lesbian not at all depicted femininely as the pic, user