How come I never see Sup Forums talk about this show?

How come I never see Sup Forums talk about this show?

Texas Twister, that you?!

The one and only!

It was a very good show.

It's a French-produced show, so it gets less publicity around here.

If it's not EMH or SSM, it doesn't get much love. I can understand though. Not everything will be everyone's cup of tea.

The show got treated like dogshit by Cartoon Network but got much better treatment on Nicktoons, in the midst of their Marvel phase, though that's only a fraction of CNs audience.

The only thread I saw before was about Alicia's nipples, which were pretty visible on the show. Those Frenchies weren't too bad with the female designs. This show had my favorite animated Sue and the She Hulk episode was pretty cool too.

Doom was a little lacking though but not bad. Johnny was a bit Ultimate Spider-Man to me at times but I guess I got past that.

Yost handled this comedic superhero stuff much better than the Marvel shows that followed EMH.

I miss it. I really do.

I miss Yost doing Marvel Animation in general.

I liked it. The Hulk episode was great and the Iron Man one was neat too.

Johnny was pretty funny

>The Hulk episode was great
>"ROCK MAN MADE FUN OF HULK'S MOMMA!"

what is this show

Fantastic Four:World's Greatest Heros

It was pretty middling. It didn't have the highs of EMH, but it never reached the lows of Avengers Assemble or Ultimate Spider-Man either.

I wish I gave it more of a chance when it was on, though. I remember enjoying the few episodes I saw.

Did cause me to double take when I first saw it on tv.

How often do we get to see a really ugly Hulk anymore?

BRRRRRRRRRICK FROG!

I really like the art style, but it seems like there wasn't much memorable about it.

It feels so random to slip in

Johnny convincing the AI to paint the fantasticar like a hot rod was cute

If I remember correctly, Cartoon Network only aired half of the season during random timeslots and no reruns. It was doomed from the get go.

How much does it suck that Marvel cartoon actually looked better before the buyout?

It was a fun show, best voices for the family and Doom, only Super Skrull got a better one in the Super Hero Squad Show.

A few of the designs were pretty weird, though as a kid I never noticed how pointy Alicia's breasts were.

Sue was generally perky too but not as cold

TFW "Nameless Photographer" trolling Johnny for an episode is the closest we'll get to Spodey/Human Torch in animation

Spidey

SO I wasn't really horny
Wasn't this Squirrel Girls first animated appear?

>Frog Man

No fucking way. I thought Eugene was forgotten after that Spectacular Spider-Man issue where Peter teams up with both Frog Mans to take out the White Rabbit and Walrus.

>>Wasn't this Squirrel Girls first animated appear?

Yes, it was. This then Ultimate Spider-Man years later

whats it called?

Fantastic Four:World's Greatest Heroes

is this that FF cartoon?
i remember seeing a pic of thing's toilet and it was this massive rock crusher

This show introduced ant man to me

It introduced me to a lot of FF villains and storylines.

Suprisingly it didn't introduce me to alot of ff content probbly because i didn't watch it as much when it first came out