Transformers thread

Why are Deception/humans alliances so rare? The concept has alot of potential

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNqUiprsmjU
tfwiki.net/wiki/Makoto_(FSRL)
tfwiki.net/wiki/Solon_Kitakaze_(Victory)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prime did it pretty nicely.

>"alliance" ended up in less than 20 minutes
>Silas was more transformer than human
Even Bayformers did it better

Because they set the bar too high with "The Ultimate Doom" and "Megatron's Master Plan."

Megatron views mankind as vermin.

"When it's not your war, back the side that's going to win."

Best Bayformers human character.

The Deception/humans alliance was the only good thing about that movie youtube.com/watch?v=nNqUiprsmjU

Because bad guys inevitably end up betraying one another. And any good person going into an alliance with a Decepticon will likely be betrayed by said Decepticon

>Because bad guys inevitably end up betraying one another.

Decepticon/human alliances, sure. But they can't all be Starcreams, betraying each other as well. Part of the appeal of Soundwave, Rumble, Frenzy, Skywarp, and the G1 cartoon Shockwave was in how loyal to Megatron they were.

>tfw Bay adapts both those stories simultaneously
>handles them worse than an '80s Saturday morning cartoon
Life is cruel.

I kept waiting the entirety of AoE for Lockdown to betray the humans. It never happened. He held up his end of the bargain.

G1 did it a few times with the Decepticons. It was kind of neat seeing Megatron utilize humans.

Mostly it's because the decepticons want to kill everything.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Makoto_(FSRL)
tfwiki.net/wiki/Solon_Kitakaze_(Victory)

I hope that with Deathsaurus being kind of a noble dude in IDW, Solon gets brought in at some point.

something that's bothering me:
In Last Knight (I know it's a bad movie but still)
We see transformers from WWI and WWII. And they explain that they are suffering from Robot Dementia, but they're bodies are literally falling apart because of their age.
Optimus Prime was present at the fall of Cybertron
Megatron crashed on Earth before the 1900s (all spark was on earth at or before 10,000 BC)
Megatron was thawed and functioned just fine (at least until he was killed by Optimus and brought back with the whole body swap ting)
Optimus Prime is still thriving and not one speck of rust on him.
So, does this mean that the WWI and WWII transformers are even older than Optimus Prime? If so, how did they not know about the pyramids holding the sun harvester for Energon?
Also, are they falling apart because they don't refuel on energon? But if that's the case Optimus hasn't been refueling on energon either, come to think of it no transformer has.
Who's got the theories/answers?

The Bayformers movies are retarded and have absolutely no internal consistency whatsoever, and no, it's not "fun" to try to make that retardation make sense.

isn't this him?

because it looks like him

>adopted son of Decepticon leader
I like this

I think that's an Easter egg by Based Sakamoto and nothing more, but man I'd love some Deathsaurus & Son shenanigans.

Posting the ROM vs. Transformers preview.

Megatron was right to want to exterminate organics

This is looking good.

Because if Megatron lead a communist revolution on Earth it would make Optimus look bad when he would have to team up with America to put down the Global South.

Based Milne art.