The real problem with marvels casting

Okay, so marvel likes forcing diversity in their cast, this is now just a fact of life with superhero movies.

But is it really too much to ask that they cast actually attractive diverse actresses instead of the boring, flat mulatto's they seemed to pull right off the street? You're seriously telling me you have enough budget to hire pretty much anyone you want, and instead of giving us some dark African goddess with an hourglass figure and large, bright eyes or an exotic Indian belly dancer with such a developed waistline she can shake her hips at the speed of sound you give us this bottom shelf shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0278168/
youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have to cast lame women just so ugly feminists dont bitch about it, saying the movie is objectifying them when in reality they are just sad and insecure when their bfs fucks them eye-closed thinking about the hot women they see on tv and not their harry ugly puss

FPBP

She looks fine. I have no problem with her.
Ha, I remember making that.

Comic book movies aren't made for comic book fans. They are made for normalfags that get mad if their aren't enough brownies on screen.

>instead of giving us some dark African goddess with an hourglass figure
They gotta save all five of them for BP.

Which is weird considering Kat Dennings was only casted in Thor because of her tits

I'm still angry about Storm being that basic bitch who played Aaliyah in that Lifetime biopic. I'm 100% sure they could have found a nice looking dark skin woman even if they had to grab a supermodel.

What kind of jackass wants to fap to a fricking Valkyrie?

god I'm sick of Sup Forums shitposts

Most casting directors for Marvel Studios are gay, it's why all their guys are qt or beefcakes, and their women peaked with "second-hand BBC sci-fi-fu with bald cap" and "ScarJo was hot in Iron Man 2, remember?"

Honestly, race aside, what MCU women do you find fappable?

Sup Forums wouldn't argue "just cast hotter black women".

The speed of this gif makes me laugh. Tumblr's file size limits need to be stopped.

>We've gotten to the point where Sup Forums has become a meaningless insult like autism
Nigga, what part of the OP is in anyway Sup Forums?

>forcing diversity
Seems more like like just don't discriminate on who they hire to play aliens.

The fuck is going on in your head.

You mean one lady, with a bunch of assistants.

imdb.com/name/nm0278168/

Do you think she makes actors do the "casting sofa tests"? Yes or of course?

I feel like we've had this thread before. As if you keep making the same whiny little bitch thread over and over and over again.

There was a stripper at my friends bachelor party last night with the exact same figure. My face probably smells like her asscheeks now. That and beer

>OK user, just read the lines there on page 42. Oh and take off your shirt.

vikings?

Meanwhile, at Sup Forums's casting firm:
youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg

It has, the filesize limit is much bigger now. It's just that a lot of people saved shitty, tiny gifs from before, so these awful gifs will probably never leave us.