Any of you guys make comics when you were younger? If so, what were they about?

Any of you guys make comics when you were younger? If so, what were they about?
>pic unrelated

At eleven or twelve i made a six issue story about three talking cheeses (the characters were inspired by spongebob; you know wich episode) and to some point, inserts of me and two friends. The story actually grew bigger than me, as the first three issues they just fought a cameo of a known youtube cartoon, back when it was all made on paint. And in the second "arc" i had included an evil onion scientist who would turn said cameo on a cyborg, and a pretzel and jalapeƱo as mentors, and other things i didn't know how to use.

a executive outcomes type of pmc mercs fighting a cthulu death cult in a world in which magic and modern tech kind of co-exist

As far back as I can tell is when i was 6 or 7 I would have a team of dudes put on irom man like armor and beat on the bad guys. They would all have their own armor design and weapon all in color. It was pretty fun to make and since I loved reading comics I tried to mimic it as much as I could.

Yeah when I was 8 I had a regular enough comic about these two scientists who would travel to space and solve the problems of aliens. It was pretty much just star trek really.

We had to once draw at least a 3 panel comic strip for some class in like 5th grade.
I went full page prolly 12-16 panels drawing BeanMan vs The Evil Tub Of Gravy.
Imagined a half assed kinda food version of Capt Underpants.

I drew a few for the school newspaper, they didn't have a theme to them or anything just random scenarios I thought were funny.

The only one I can remember is a living traffic light who hated his job and decided to go on strike that caused a big traffic accident.

I made three issues of a comic about a superhero cow called supercow (although he didn't actually have any powers despite the name, he used gadgets and shit). The first issue was his origin, which involved him and his best friend, supersheep, being mutated by an evil scientist, making them anthropomorphic. They then had to stop an evil mutated worm that was also the result of the scientists experimentation.

The second issue involved aliens invading the earth and supercow and supersheep foiling their plan, but the twist was that the aliens werent actually invading planet earth, rather, all they wanted to do was have a jacuzzi party on the planet. It ends with supercow partying with them. Supercow then needs to pee, so he finds a hole in the bushes and pees in it. Little does he know that the hole leads to the centre of the earth, and the walls of the hole are lined with explosives. As his pee touches the centre of the earth, the explosives are set off and the earth blows up sending supercow flying into a blackhole.

Issue three takes off after number two and involves a time travel story that makes no sense.

Over all it was really stupid, really unfunny and terribly drawn. But i had fun with it.

I was a big fan of MAD so I used to draw parody comics of all the movies and shows I'd seen.

>Adventures of Self-Insert Immortal who Travels the World and has His Own Castle

I was real big on Highlander

I made some captain underpants-esque stuff when I was younger. Called it doodleboy and pencil lad, if I remember correctly.

Random-ass mega-crossover shit led by OCs of me and my best friend at the time. Among the lot I still remember are:

>Everyone kills these cheap-ass education-based superheroes. A lot. Even becoming zombies didn't solve them from this.
>Everyone trashing random TV shows. Taste notwithstanding. There was a sequel involving an OC ninja doing the job again with one guest per ep and a subplot about demons.
>A raid against an endless swarm of those giant robots from The Matrix. Also, Glorft involvement.
>Four droids serving some scientist on revenge against this corporation that screwed him over. The droids also discover that they have the minds of dead people.

I mean, there was also the shitton of oneshots I still have around too, including the running-gag Christmas Carol, but now something world-endingly bad happens in the middle of the plot.

sort of but not really, i either wrote the story on paper, later crumpled it up and threw it in the trash, or just kept it in my mind still thinking about it.

I had a bunch of Star Wars and Hey Arnold OCs. But I was self-aware enough to not become another Chris-chan.

Beavis and Butt-head kind of thing, except instead of being idiots the guys were just assholes who mess with people for amusement and it just happened that people whose lives they make miserable are even bigger assholes.

Yes.
Eight-year old me had a surprisingly good grip on pacing and panel composition. Too bad his stories sucked.

In about 6th grade, we had to write a book for class, and other students could review them.

I made a comic book called Dynaman, about a robotic hero from space that was sheltered by a human he met on earth. He fought monsters made by his arch enemy, who lost his hand to Dynaman in a fight, but he also fought human criminals. That was when I was on a Silver Surfer and Spectreman kick.

One of the reviews on my comic was "Comic books are for children." Another one just said "Loser." I wasn't very popular.

Fuck it, I'm bored.

Find it and post

Cute.

>Hey Arnold OCs
What were those like?

I made comics of Super Guy, who was basically a stick figure in a blue Ninja Turtle-type mask. Heavily inspired by Captain Underpants in terms of being stupid and vulgar. He also had a butler, Galfred (for real) and his partners were Gizmo Boy who was kind of an Astro Boy/Inspector Gadget character, and Super Ducky, who was a character of my friend's that crossed over with my comics. Super Ducky was just a tracing of a duck from one of our copybooks with Wolverine claws, also heavily Underpants inspired since Ducky was hypnotized into being a superhero

Sadly, they were lost to rain one night that i forgot to close my window.

Back in middle School I made a comic about a crime fighting Mime who protected the city against all types of super powered villains. His ability was predictably, the ability to make invisible constructs through pantomime. The villain of that issue was a woman who was called Eraser Lady. Give you three guesses as to what her power was.

In the end after they fought he seals her in an invisible box and runs off. I still have the issue in a accordion folder.

I was an edgy 13 year old at the time
>crimefighting immortal catholic priest that wields a huge cross-shaped sword & an assault rifle
>later reveal the priest is Judas Iscariot & this is how he's trying to make the world better
>his arch rival is this woman in a kickass dominatrix iron man armor named Iron Maiden
>later reveals that the one in the armor is actually the son of the original Iron Maiden
>he's secretly working with Judas to take out bad guys by passing off info on big hits
>ultimate bad guy is a 16 year old drug kingpin & chemistry prodigy whose henchmen are all hopelessly addicted to his new drug
>I think I ended it with an explosion
I kinda lost all of these after I went to high school & got new furniture

Please post.