Was villainous just a fad

was villainous just a fad

Other urls found in this thread:

spoilertime.com/la-nueva-serie-animada-que-hace-honores-al-mundo-de-los-antagonistas/?platform=hootsuite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if it is, then i wanna fuck demonica like she's going out of style

Literally meme characters: the "show."

have the shorts been officially aired in the us yet?

flavor of the moment

They're shorts. Good shorts. But shorts. Not much to talk about.

Of course discussion is going to die off until something new comes

So are we going to fucking talk about this or what because I'm pretty shocked about 505 being IMMORTAL

But when will it ever come ?

It was what, maybe six, 60 second long shorts

And they were just gags

What the everliving fuck is there even to talk about

I also want to lick Black Hat.

I want to lick Dementia.

Where do you want to lick them?

Back of the knee.

teef, lemme lick their fangs~

She's the second strongest, she could kick all our asses

>Alan is aware of the r34
>does not mind

Wew, that's a twist.

Considering what little content there was, it was a very popular flavor of the month.

Unless it gets made into a show or more shorts get released, that will forever be its legacy, unfortunately. If a show does get mad, it definitely won't be a fad, it'll just be downright popular.

Isn't CN considering picking it up?

Also, what are the odds that CN would completely ruin it if it was?

Apparently he used his BH voice and said the internet was a "deplorable place" and I want to hear it so bad

Probably since it seems the show is way darker from the usual cn show. I mean, Demencia as an assassin? That's kind of fucked up for a kid show

Not really. Assassins are okay to include in cartoons if you call them by a more child friendly name like bounty hunter.

Villainous gives me that 2000s neopets board "I luv waffles!!!" vibe but isnt annoying. It feels weirdly nostalgic

Based Alan

Why is he so sexy?

Evil, nice outfit, not human, sharp teeth, can probably tentacle fuck you to death

>sadistic mad scientist who is moe as hell
>505 being fucking immortal
>dementia being an assassin-like character
>black hat taking over the world more than once
Whew

It's almost got an Invader Zim feel to it, abhorrent as that fandom is I wouldn't mind another Zim-tier show.

>implying that doesn't make me harder

I'm genuinely curious what Demencia's preferred weapon of choice when killing.

This

What if Black Hat had the chalk, and not Rudy?

ChalkZone would be a demented hell

It'd be something like this.

I see her as the "just whatever happens to be laying around" type killer

Yes

Not really, but after only 5 minutes of footage discussion it's bound to stop. Hell it's pretty surprising that this thread exists alone of itself.

Hopefully it gets made a full series but as the hype and interest dies down Villainous seems to have the fate of something 2025 Sup Forums will look back and feel bad about because of lost potential.

Never really got a sadistic vibe from Fug in the shorts.

>only thing people would talk about every single time was blackflug and that alone
let's all act surprised

Her bare hands and teeth, pure instinct

The shorts have all been but confirmed for being greenlit as a series.

Where is this from? I don't want to call out bullshit but it seems rather small for a greenlit. Has anyone at CN or Alan confirmed?

Here's the source of the claim spoilertime.com/la-nueva-serie-animada-que-hace-honores-al-mundo-de-los-antagonistas/?platform=hootsuite

Well in Spanish it doesn't imply that CN is working on the series, rather that it's just on the works. So Alan could be alone in it trying to make a series out it. Has anyone contacted the publisher of the article? Seems weird that there's been no confirmation aside from this article. Maybe the official announcement it's a surprise or something.

You couldn't fucking tell?

Ituriel himself did retweet the article.

>but it seems rather small for a greenlit.

Definitely not, the official spanish upload alone is more popular than CN's other pilots.

Demonica is a boss from an obscure ps2 game

All modern cartoons are fads

And yet you've already forgotten her name.

Yes, the lack of any decent animated series has caused anything mediocre to be placed on a pedestal.

Makes sense since her name literally means dementia=disease that afflicts memory

I still want to fug the Flug.

Flug is for snugs and fugs and everything inbetween

It was an article about him and his work, of course he would. But is there nothing more concrete than that? It seems a bit vague.