Who's ready?

Who's ready?

Also Bojack thread

looks like he's still exactly where we left off in s3

He'll be back in his house by the end of the episode.

Is that the leaked alien picture from Sup Forums? How did they manage to get it?

Eh.

September is one of my sure-fire depression months, so it's great timing. Hope it's more of a season 2 season so I don't feel like killing myself again.

please dont kill yourslef

fucking finally

>September
damn, I didn't want to be even more depressed during the semester

Didn't they say they were going to rework the entire new season to be FUCK DRUMPF TWOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOPS?

Yeah, that's why even though past seasons have come out July-August, this one's a bit later.

Is this show actually depressing or is that just a meme?

It's not just a meme, but that said it never feels like it's "forcing" depression, if that makes sense. It's depressing because you keep watching these characters you get invested in sabotage themselves over and over because they just can't help it.

>Didn't they say they were going to rework the entire new season to be FUCK DRUMPF

That's not how I took that bit of info. The last season ended with Mr. Peanutbutter considering a run for governor. Which probably would have led to certain jokes about politics and so forth. But after the last election and Trump's early term, those wacky adventures probably seemed a bit passe, so they wanted to rework the angle of it.

I mean, the main character often seems depressed, so I guess it depends on if you can relate to that or not.

They literally said "We need to stop making fun of Hollywood liberals, because there are real problems we need to talk about now". That in of itself is cause for concern, because South Park tried doing the same thing, and the last season completely blew up.

If they must do that, part of me hopes that Bojack doesn't understand what everyone is fussing about. I can see Diane going full PC, Mr. Peanut Butter being on the fence and unsure, and Bojack just not caring.

So what are the odds this chick is in 3 episodes, and then never seen again?

Ayyyyye right after my bday

Given how they handled Penny, she'll be in 10% of an episode towards the end of the season, she'll end up just being a fan and not related, and we'll never hear of her ever again.

I kinda feel like I'm the only person who was heavily disappointed by S3. It felt like a big step down from S2.

she is this shows end game, if Bojack fails at being a good father to her then it's bad end. If he's a good dad, then good end.
Or she is a huge red herring that I've bought full into

Oh fucking hell please no. I don't care about politics and I'm sick of seeing this shit being talked about in TV shows, they used to be the only escape I had from this vortex of bullshit. I pray that this is just a rumor/assumption and not what they actually said/meant to say.

I was literally wondering a few hours ago when we'd hear about it.

Ok guys. I got this.

Hmmm I wonder when we'll see new Steven Universe eps?

most people were disappointed by s3
did you miss all the Sup Forums threads we had expressing our disappointment

I just remember Sup Forumsfags being triggered by the abortion episode
Otherwise I don't remember much negative discussion.

Really? I recall a lot of people gushing about episode 4 being almost completely dialogue free. Other than the Penny thing which I remember most people agreed was BS, I don't recall many complaints.

This. I think it was a little weaker than season 2, but not by much. Season 3 also ended on a much more melancholy note compared to Season 2's more optimistic ending.

Never ever schizo

Hopefilly its not like Season 3. Not saying that Season 3 was bad, its just felt like a step in the wrong direction.

>I don't recall many complaints
todd

There are some sad parts that make you think, but it's not a depressing show unless you're already depressed when you go into it.

>triggered by that episode
I'm pretty 'conservative' in terms of social policy but that was amazing.
>brap brap pew pew
>hope my fetus has a soul
>so it feels pain when I eject it from my hole

i really liked that episode apart from not having aisha tyler because she was triggered by abortions

Todd has always sucked.

he was good in s1 and 2 but his whole asexual bullshit was just retarded

God, I'm not looking forward to the Sup Forums takeover on Sup Forums when this show dares to insult Sup Forums's God King Emperor meme man.

At least he finally aknowledged SOMETHING negative going on with himself after way too many episodes of being Captain Wacky.

Oh yeah, that retarded "lets make Todd asexual, without really understanding asexuality" shit. Felt like they wanted to force a OMGWTFLGQTBBQ character for SJW points, and rather bring someone new in they just forced it on the manchild character.

To me the writing just didn't feel as consistent or focused as S1's 2nd half and S2. The silent ep was good, Brap Brap Pew Pew was good, Bojack Kills was OK, and episode 11 was pretty good outside of the way they handled Penny's plotline. Other than that, meh. 33% good, 66% meh.

i hope this is not true. it didnt work with south park and we dont need bojack horseman to go to shit as well.

The reason it didn't work with South Park is because they were writing it alongside the election and they obviously put all their chips into it turning out one way which they abruptly had to scrap all of their plans when it turned out the other way. Matt and Trey even admitted this was a mistake and decided not to go political for the next season.

>Matt and Trey even admitted this was a mistake and decided not to go political for the next season.
hopefully never again.

Funnily enough, this isn't even the first time this happened to them. They were all set to make a show about Al Gore because they assumed he was going to win the 2000 election, but when he didn't, they had to quickly retool it into a show about Bush.

>most people were disappointed by s3
projecting much? #Notallpatricians The only disappointing shit was Diane's abortion preach and knowing from the start of episode 11 when Sarah Lynn shows up that she will die at the end.

>not being triggered by a Diane episode
it's like you think she is somehow still a relevant character. Not even Sup Forums, BoJack can do better than a one sided episode, no matter how great your puns, music videos or balloons are.

Finally.

>tfw Diane killed new best girl or boy
I don't like abortion at all but I have a curious question. Is true they make the mother listen to the heart beat

It depends on the laws in the state the abortion is taking place in.

no. they said season 5 would

Season 5 confirmed?

Not officially, but in the mind of the creator it is. And I suspect he's not wrong, this is definitely Netflix's most successful animated show