Red Hood & The Outlaws #12 Preview

I never expected a Knightfall reference of all the things.

Nice covers. Death or Superman and Breaking the Bat homages. Might have to actually give this book a try....but...Lobdell.

Well, fuck

Pup Pup is back!

;_;

They're gonna fug!

Artemis is a softy after all

>Ma Gunn becoming Jason's Alfred
This is great.

I want Soy on better book.

Thanks OP, can't wait

Finally!!

Who the freak is this guy? Is he the same one from issue 6?

That's pretty greedy, he's already on the third best book of Rebirth.

What does the solicits say about the arc? Is SuperLex going to fix Bizarro?

Indeed is the same guy. I guess he wasn't Rorschach after all.

Yeah, and it will make him a genius in the process

Isn't he an actual zombie? What the hell is he doing in Arkham?

I feel like most writers forget there are other facilities in the DC universe that are used to hold dangerous individuals. Like when the Penguin goes to Arkham, he isn't crazy hes a crime boss.

Dude, what you have been waiting for? It's literally one of DC best books.

Batman throw every criminal he see at Arkham and last time we saw Grundy he was fighting him.

I will give the next story time a look over. Just not a huge fan of Lobdell since his X-Men stuff. Never hurts to try something new though.

>what banter thing?
Topkek they aren't even aware of the tension

Assuming his biology isn't reversed ala Ultraman he is probably regenerating from the explosion, kinda like how the human body regenerates skin after a cut

From the annual

Is this KGbeast? FREAKING BASED!

Is that a fucking reference to that meme of the mexican inmate doing long division that was popular on Sup Forums for a while?

He looks like a younger Hal Jordan there

>Bizarro smash

Indeed he is

Is that the one with Dick in it?

Yes

I know, user. But surprisingly, it's better, way better, than what you could think.

At least, if you think 90's action flicks were fun.
It also gives a warm feeling for a teambook, and doesn't have a too annoying exposing monologue. It's there, but doesn't hurt.

>She was in a M.A.S.H. unit
>My grandpa was in a M.A.S.H. unit
>shit just got real guys I'm immersed

Last time this happened it was blue kryptonite making Bizarro a genius in Loeb's Batman/Superman.

This is going to either be really good or really terrible. I don't want Nightwing ruining my comfy Outlaws.

More like Buffwing.

Nightwing can only add to comfy not ruin it.

>Batman throw every criminal he see
dat unfair batman do this too much it hurt

I just don't want him and Jason to argue over stupid crap or Dick to be written as a jerk.

Lobdell has grown as a writer and Kory isn't on the team anymore. Dick and Jason get along in other batbooks, so no reason for him to be a jerk here.

>look at storytime out of curiosity
>the fucking old lady Fagin from the Max Allan Collins' run is back as a supporting character for Jason
WELL I GUESS I GOTTA READ SOME RED HOOD AND THE FUCKING OUTLAWS NOW, GODDAMNIT.

>In b4 Dick fucks Artemis

Like I said, i belive it when it happens.

No dammit. Let Jason have something for a change.

I hope that this book and New Super-Man last long enough to have a crossover, they're too fun for it to not happen. Imagine the Trinity meeting the Outlaws and their Chinese counterparts, Red Hood and Kenan would be perfect rivals in contrast of Bruce and Clark's brotherhood.

Part of me never wanted to see Nightwing in RHATO because I seriously love this book, but I think it's time for the writers to explore their relationship.

Is it because you are worried about how Nightwing is going to be written?

It's kind of a bummer that the Chinese Trinity isn't in that Trinity arc.

>Loeb's Batman/Superman

Technically and more importantly, more accurately, the title was SUPERMAN/Batman

Not at all. I simply don't think Nightwing is interesting and I prefer other characters to guest in this book

Oh man, I would love this!

This, I honestly would have preferred to see the Chinese trinity or anyone else appear over nightwing. I hope at least that he has a small role.

1) Deathstroke? 2) New Super-Man? If so, wholeheartedly agree.

If we get a crossover between this fake Justice League and the Chinese fake Justice League, I will be fucking chuffed.

You mean
Chinese Superman, Nightwing, and Red hood right?

"HE IS MY MONSTER!"

>Nightwing
Even his fans admit that his book is medicore.

Go home Tim Seeley you're drunk

No, no. You guys are wrong. It's Superman, Super Sons and then RHatO.

Nightwing fans are super divided on everything though. A good amount hate Seeley because they hate Grayson and want shitty police Dick and Babs back.

Dick and Jason are best Batboys but never interact. I want them to have a better relationship and I'll take it.

This. The bludhaven arcs are mediocre, but my god his tumblr fans are the worst and hate out of spite.

When will Jason and Artemis gonna fug?

They have that annual that's due out next month. Though it's written by Lobdell so all other writers will ignore it.

This guy gets it.

They arent antagonistic anywhere else and got along when Jason was in Nightwing so I expect good things.

Indeed.

Go away, Tomasi.

Most of the writers ignore each other because they are lazy and don't bother themselves to keep with what the other is doing which is why I think it's funny how some fans concern themselves with continuity.

I'm looking forward to this.

>Flowers for Algernon

neat

You know, given how bigger than him she is, its... weird, but I think it could be actually cute. I mean:; if Artemis stops being a bit of a bully to him: it borders abuse sometimes.

I didn't know how much I needed this. And snek wonderwoman would play great against Artemis