Wonder Woman Passes Deadpool at Box Office

>It seems Wonder Woman keeps destroying the box office no matter what. The female lead DC superhero movie has now passed Deadpool for domestic box office. Wonder Woman has now grossed $368 million dollars while Deadpool ended its domestic run with $363 million dollars.

>Wonder Woman has grossed worldwide $745,786,191 dollars while having a $149 million dollar budget. It also is the highest domestic grosser for a DCEU movie so far and is second for worldwide for a DCEU movie. It seems Wonder Woman still has a few more legs so we will see where it will end its worldwide gross end.

superbromovies.com/2017/07/09/wonder-woman-passes-deadpool-in-domestic-box-office/

>domestic
still a failure everywhere else

And if Wonder Woman were an R-Rated movie, I'd be impressed.

A shit load of PG-13 capeshit movies have surpassed Deadpool

this.

Considering the previous DCEU outings, a movie with legs is something new for WB.

it's new for WB even outside of DC

god that studio is such a fucking failure

On what fucking planet is grossing over 700 million a failure? Especially for a character like Wonder Woman.

It already made more than Man of steel and half of MCU movies overseas wtf are you talking about?

>tdk :1 billion
>tkr: 1 billion
Yeah such a big failure, kid you don't watch movies just stfu

>t.disney pajeet shill

user, you know how execs have the attitude that just making money is unacceptable, that the only measure of success is making ALL the money? It would appear that a number of consumers have adopted this attitude as well. Which is, well, kinda fucked up, honestly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

>still a failure everywhere else
domestic is where they get their biggest cuts of the percentage. Is the mouse really obsessed with 3rd world shit holes where they get less of the percentage?

It's going to outgross Civil War domestically my dudes

>what is Harry Potter
damn...

I'd appreciate it people kept using this competition logic instead of valuing the movie for what it does right and leave it at that.

>still making money
Was there ever any doubt? Diana is best girl after all. Always has been, always will be.

not according to this board, WW is a literally who according to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is always wrong

>Wonder Woman
>a literally who

I mean, the biggest market for them is china. That's why thy cater so hard to them.

Hey, I'm just quoting. I never believed it myself. But I honestly never thought she would gross CW and Deadpool kinds of cash.

If it had done better internationally she might have pushed for 1 billion.

Why is this crap still in theaters anyway, most movies only get a couple weeks, it's been almost 2 months.

Sequel When?

are you implying Wonderwoman isnt one of the most popular/iconic superheroes of all time.

Feminism

That is fantastic. All the odds were against this movie and it turned out to be a runaway success while also setting the standard for DC movies going foward.

Why does DC have such shitty special effects in their films? Like Wonder Woman was a decent movie, but it did that whole fucking man of steel bullshit where all the action sequences looks like a fucking video game.

That's every fucking hollywood blockbuster.

Fucking why though? I've seen better fucking action scenes in 1950s films. I've seen better fight scenes from the 70s and 80s

I'm not from the US and Wonder Woman isn't really well known here, plus there was literally zero marketing except some trailers. There wasn't even a poster up at the theater I went to watch it (the only IMAX we got here).

Meanwhile, Homecoming got partnerships with a lot of big companies and there are ads everywhere, even in bumfuck nowhere (i.e. where I live).

Words hurt, user

spbp

Wonder Woman will be known as the fifth most successful Superhero film of 2017, ahead of Logan but behind Ragnarok, Gotg2, JUSTice League and Homecoming.

You go girl. Show them R-rated movies who's Queen.

Is not just DC, homecoming got a terrible cgi, age of ultron had cringeworthy scenes like try flying truck

Capeshit is cheap

It's making money. Spidey's gonna be in theaters just as long. I just checked and Guardians 2 is still showing in some places near me.

HEY YOU SMUG PRICK

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED

Relative to the likes of Batman/Superman/Spiderman she absolutely was, beyond being THE female superhero everyone can name I don't think most casual people could have told you much about her beyond the super truncated version that was in Justice Friends, just like aquaman, she's going to be huge from here on out though.

I know, I'm so impressed!
DC's little girl has grown up now!
Patty and Joss will save the DCEU!