It's strange that I'm even having to say this to you all, but APPARENTLY I need to make something clear

It's strange that I'm even having to say this to you all, but APPARENTLY I need to make something clear...

NO ONE. EVER. ON THIS BOARD. IS TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH ANY DECEPTICONS. EVER.

Do I make myself clear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NntV5hLnVM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Energon cube clear.

What about the little ones?

Rom vs. Transformers: Shining Armor #1 Preview

Not really, no.

Okay.
Whats the status on Predacons?

Starscream's my new buddy!

Isn't it just great working together, Hook?

>"Nigel gave me a drawing that said 18 inches. Now, whether or not he knows the difference between feet and inches is not my problem. I do what I'm told."
>"But you're not as confused as him, are you. I mean, it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel."

For the life of me, I have no idea what thats from.

Too late. Hanging out with Swindle

What about soundwave he seems like a nice guy

> Have Deceptions working with the millitary in TF5.

> Not using Swindle the war profiteer for satire.

>make a blatant Swindle expy
>call him 'Daytrader'

Instruction unclear, got stuck inside Starscream.

>got stuck inside Starscream
L-lewd.

Transformers doesn't let us talk about Predacons anymore.

Thundercracker is a nice Con we should all be friends with.

Until he wants us to read his screenplay.

> Steve Buscemi literally perfect for Swindle.

> Ends up being an expy instead.

>Transformers doesn't let us talk about Maximals anymore.

MONKEY NOT TRUCK

Stop being such a slut, Starscream.
It's indecent.

ME GRIMLOCK!

There's only one Dinobot worth talking about

I couldn't understand what the 'bots were saying half the time so I thought his name was "Dirt-trader".

Man, T5 sucked...

Its funny, it was paradoxically both the best and the worst one yet.

wat

ME GRIMLOCK!

I finally understood what one guy meant by "I hope this would be a good movie and not just a good Bayformers movie."

>Have a fan favorite Con reappear in TF5
>The most marketed Decepticon since Megatron
>Never use him for anything besides character fanservice

...Starscream?

Barricade. Starscream was a low key fanservice continuity error. Outside of IDW movie comics, I don't think Starscream had as much marketing as Barricade in comparison which is sad given that Bee has more than Optimus and Megatron combined.

That was my second guess.
You threw me off with 'most marketed,' I know Barricade had relatively higher promotion for this movie but I still tend to view the brand as a whole.

Both of you fine. End of discussion.

Should've said the movie franchise.

This is Spinal Tap.

What happened to Dr Smoov anyway?

B-but... what about the hot ones??

making gangnam style transformer videos

Fuck you, I would befriend Dinobot

STOP STEALING MY HUSBANDO! REEEEE

GET IN LINE

But those two are both hot, user!

Oh shit Dinobots not even my mini me can stop them. Oh shit Megatron's gonna be pissed

IT'S TIME TO FINISH THIS ONCE AN FOR ALL!

ACTIVATE PROTON CANNON!

Been hearing some call OP #9 the best issue of the series so far and that it has one of the most heart-wrenching endings of any TF story.

I'm so scared, guys.

Wonder what Microtron's built.

But Prime, this guy says he's my new best friend!

That's a question you should ask yourself, Prime!

Fucking finally.

Hey you, Reflector guy!

non-Cybertronian aliens? Colour me interested.

Ugh, fuck this.

Shut up, Boco.

Your statement is illogical. You aggressively told these organics to avoid allegiances and withhold all further friendly emotions to all Decepticons. But you did not back up your statement with a reasonable ten page thesis with a logical conclusion. Thus it is nothing more than a blanket insult against a movement simply because it opposes yours. This is precisely what a warrior-class Decepticon would do, in fact it what Megatron does every Thursday.

Therefore, Optimus Prime is actually a low-class Decepticon and it is illegal to provide him further audial reception until his opinions are approved by his lordship.

Also who wants a robot dragon? I have a fresh batch just out the oven.

No. ROM was doing fine. There was novreason to upend the whole thing and merge it with Micronauts. Now they'll both suffer.

>Also who wants a robot dragon?

Urge to raise hand rising...

Correction, who wants a robot dragon who isn't boco.

>not wanting to hear Thundercracker's 30k long hospital erotica drama
>not wanting to read Thundercracker's 100 chapter m-preg MegaStar fanfic
>not wanting to see Thundercracker's Beach Babe Jets 3 when it premiers on the big screen
You sicken me

Speaking of, from Barber's twitter:

>Marissa gets a new place; Thundercracker makes a movie; Optimus takes a trip to the wilderness; Pyra makes a new ally.

And pic is from Zama's twitter.

WE'RE ACTUALLY GETTING THUNDERCRACKER IN HOLLYWOOD BABY

>tfw Thundercracker has huge Gucci glasses

Is this parodying something or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=NntV5hLnVM0

I'd like to hear his 100 chapter megastar mpreggo fanficto desu ne

SOUNDWAVE SUPERIOR

AUTOBOTS INFERIOR

Haha, right. Gotcha. Remember when even the rest of the autobots thought this was inappropriate and gay and Optimus just got all mad at them for listening in?

> Thundercracker will never pull a rocket pack out of his ass and give it to you.

>have decepticon boyfriend
>fight him all the time
>remember he called me one time and said he would one day join me
>spend millions of years waiting and avoiding killing him whenever I have the chance
>he switches sides finally then eventually attends for his trial for crimes against robomanity
>manage to bundle him off onto a ship full of B-characters
>they promptly fucking lose him in another dimension where he's probably gonna hook up with my alternate self

>different races on the Galactic Council ship

Is this the first time we've seen this? I could swear we've only seen the one species the guy in the hat in this page is from on GC ships/strips before now, despite their allegedly multi-racial makeup.

No, you could see a members of different species in the background here.

Huh, my bad. Guess I didn't scrutinize that (those) pages closely enough, after all.

I mean, I'd figured there were other races in the GC, but thought maybe that one race (I figured the green dude there was from it, too, just with different spikey facial markings) did all the huge ship flying/fighting, being cybertronian-sized as they were.

(but actually everyone in space other than humans and nebulonians and a few other token races are cybertronian-sized, it's a Universe built for giants, and we're stuck in it, the horror, the horror)

Fucking hell Bayformers look like trash

Japanese robot lady is kind of a weird looking transformer.

She's very pretty, but, uh, why does she have that aesthetic?

For real?

It's cute

It's actually ceremonial and cultural. She's a cityspeaker, someone trained to talk to titans (Metroplex, etc), and on her colony world (she's not from Cybertron, but is cybertronian) cityspeakers wear special ceremonial "make-up" (temporary/non-natural paint?) around the eyes/on the mouth/etc to note their station.

...other than that, she's still kind of geishabot, with the headpiece kibble and the 'hair' looking head design and whatnot. Very popular in Japan, apparently.

The writers wanted a planet of street racing transformers, so they used Japanese culture as a template. GAS GAS GAS

Yes.

Firetruck Optimus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gorilla Optimus > Semi Optimus

This, soundwave is superior bro

Gayness is...ILLOGICAL!

How about both?!