Reed Richards to DC

He is traveling the multiverse creating new universe. Would he be the smartest character in DC?

We'll he's got Luthor, and Braniac to contend with him science wise.

Of course it depends on what we're defining as smart, for instance it's obvious he'd know more about physics and technology than Batman, but I'm willing to bet Batman would be able to outsmart him and be better at solving psychological and criminal problems being the world's greatest detective.

>luthor on the level of brainiac

I want johnsfags and cartoonfags to leave

>Mister Fantastic
>Replacement for Plastic man

He can't even become a bicycle

It would be nice to have a DC style Silver Age story with the F4 again.

Perhaps
But he'd certainly be smarter that Batman, which would make bruce a beyond doom tier tsundre for Reed

Lex is probably the smartest "normal" human, Reed would be smarter but not as smart as brainiac (though probably Reed would conduct more super science "feats" because he's a busy body)

His wife can, and has.

Hey now, there's room for more than one stretchy man at DC

Being Supersmart isnt a super power in DC. And yes Lex is the smartest on earth. but smartness on DC doesnt work in the same retarded way ot does in marvel.

do they fuck?

Susan is pure. PURE.

Ralph is a married man you scoundrel!

Brainiac is super smart, but it's because he's an alien A.I., obvious it's not a fair comparison.

Reed is "super smart" but not in the sense that it's his super power

He's not always A.I.

Whatever he is at any given time, his brain operates on levels humans can't match

>we will never get an ultra meta "Fantastic Four Meets the DCU" crossover with Reed going Turbo into a new capeshit multiverse with Mr. Mxyzptlk as the Big Bad

Someone post the thread.

You know the one.

this one?

What in the actual fuck?

Not exactly, but good effort.

This sounds fake, but it's well written and makes me want to believe it's real.

Would Doom follow? So he can RICHARDS in another universe.

>Susan is pure. PURE.
HA! Namor, T'Challa and Spiderman can differ with you.