You have 10 seconds to explain why is chruch aint evil

You have 10 seconds to explain why is chruch aint evil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNFksWlKBD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you repeat that question in English and not Ebonics please.?

no fucking way 4 scrawny priest can lift that much bling.

cannot, i am not from nazi

it's symbolic

Real Chuch even had old men to carry it

youtube.com/watch?v=kNFksWlKBD4

Oh, is the new Castlevania show doing the disdain for organized religion thing that shows up in anime a lot?

>disdain for organized religion thing
literally every first world country has this thing except for ameritards

Not really? I mean, in the end it turns out it's just one really corrupt Bishop manipulating everyone, he's killed by demons that mock him for believing he is still touched by the light of God despite his sinful nature (that they outright acknowledge exists), and another priest is later seen making holy water, suggesting that there are still good men within the church untouched by the Bishop's corruption. Other than the Bishop, most of the other evil church-members are very strongly implied to just be former thugs and murderers hired by the Bishop to serve as his henchmen to browbeat the populace into compliance.

I was about to say what about spain aor italy and then i remember you said first world.

But then America isnt first world either.

Those are demons

What are you, Islamophobic?

That seems horribly unsafe

So this is kind of a plothole.

Are they seriously implying there was NO pious or truly held believers in this church? Seriously, they're saying absolutely none of those priests, period, actually held the faith? Cause according to that dialog with 2012 Razaar apparently the only reason God turned away was because he was abusing his power, but the church still should have functioned as a sanctuary against these forces if even one priest who was half decent presided over the thing.

I know, I know, dude's hateboner for organized religion is to the level he'll put claws on the dude just so you all know how evil he is because a meticulously immaculate and wealthy guy wouldn't trim his nails, but this probably should have come up at some point.

All the hard believers either died or left

There was at least one good priest in the final ep.
Trevor commissioned him to make holy water to use against the ARMY OF THE NIGHT

There was a dude in gresit but at the end of the day the church being a sanctuary against demons isnt going to help much when dracula teleports his castle on top of it.

>Let me... Kiss you

This contradicts that, so what the hell? Go to church asshole they can't go in if you do that. If God's going to accept your request and bless water enough to fight he'll protect the place specifically devoted to him. I mean I know this is old testament god but I feel like if he cares that much about corruption he's not going to make the baby get into the demon MMA fight to prove a point.

Yes it is. It totally is. Dracula's Castle is powered by the same hellish forces that he summoned the demons with, God's Blessing should be just as effective in a building fight as a whip is VS Dracula's minions.

Look at the level difference between demons. The bat thing burst when trevor whipped it while the wolf thing and alucard were just hurt. Fucking castelvania itself can tank whatever one shitty church throws at it.

Maybe that priest doesnt hang out in church because the bishop is a loony and its always full of thugs dressed as priests?

That feels more like a damage thing though. If he drops the castle right on top of it, they're literally pulling off the holy water trick from the games.

>This guy paid attention

Archbishop in OP is implied to be at death's door but wasn't quite John Paul II senile yet.

Evil power hungry bishop put Dracula's wife to death causing the latest Dracula ragefest.

Big church belonged to evil bishop.
Evil bishop is evil.
It's not a hard equation.

That archbishop was said to have a 'taste' that even the evil bishop found distasteful though.

And castelvania is just plain strong enough to take the damage. Also it might be teleporting around with non-hell powered magic.

The church is always secretly evil. Well I tried.

>Also it might be teleporting around with non-hell powered magic.

I was going to ask what the fuck you meant but then I remembered Bishonen Dracula and you know what nevermind.

Also syphia or whatever her name is can do magic without being powered by hell.

>horriblesubs
Huh I didn't think they had them yet

>Implying she isn't a witch whoring herself to the very devil himself
Repent before it is too late

Crutches help people heal from broken bones, and healing is a good thing.

One asshole with a control freak fetish does not represent the whole group.

Even the dark minions of Dracula know that.

>I feel like if he cares that much about corruption he's not going to make the baby get into the demon MMA fight to prove a point.

I dunno. The old testament track record god would totally lock babies into an octagon, then give the scabies, and rain frogs on their head..

God's house is in the people, not in brick and mortar. Those that survived the ordeal even without the help of the militia that Trevor made are the ones whose faith and purity were repaid.

The thumbnail makes it look like he has big googly eyes like Giles in Fate Zero

Plus even Dracula spared the one person who said fuck you guys when they where burning his wife at the stake.

He did? Who, the guy with the mustache?

The old lady who placed flowers at her house. His last kindness as he puts it was the let her and her family escape because she gave a shit

>You guys are alright, don't go to Wallachia tomorrow.

Ah, thought you might have meant her.

Wonder what she's up to.

The church is evil, with all that money and power they could easily end problems in the world, but the live against their supposed mesiah's words and live like kings.

Most organised religion is terrible, but as an institution the Catholic church is evil

Don't forget that the day where it rained blood from the sky everyone in town as CELEBRATING the burning of the "witch" .

>Some of you mortals are all right
>Don't go to Wallachia tomorrow
>Happenings thread posted tonight

If she was smart she got the fuck outta Dodge.

>The church is evil, with all that money and power they could easily end problems in the world
Yes, I too want to institute a global Catholic thoecracy where the church provides for all

>God's Blessing should be just as effective in a building fight as a whip is VS Dracula's minions.

Except it isn't God's Blessing that gives the Vampire Killer power, but rather the soul of Leon Belmont's dead wife Sara. It's the strength of her love and righteous fury that makes it anathema to vampires, demons, and all other denizens of the night.

>a 'taste'

Choir boys, I'm guessing.

>Wonder what she's up to.

Well, first she probably washed the shit out of her pants. Then she probably packed up her family and moved the fuck out of Romania.

Kind of hard to get off a continent, even if given a year to do so.

Any organization can be corrupted, but institutions like the Catholic Church with their commie interpretations are very easily corrupted.

>Catholic Church with their commie interpretations
>commie

You ever talk to one of them? Either they were proto-commies or just infiltrated. They're just as imperialist and focus heavily on their indoctrination in developing countries as any other commie. Their interpretation makes Mary a god to appeal to feminists. The only difference is that instead of a working for the good of the commune now they wait for the return, but never actually talk about what that is or when it'll happen so the church exists like bureaucratic state to handle funds and other shit. It's just a more centralized communist state retard.

So you are a idiot, thanks for clearing that up

user stop denying the truth. They only advocate circumcision because they make money off of skin grafts and no cruelty skin creams.

Because they've actually helped a lot of people and give Them hope even if it may be false it's still something

Take your medicine, user.

The church isnt evil, people are evil, some of which are in the church.

I can not unseen that now

>Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation spent 4.1 Million on charity and development this year.
Source: There Annual Reports

>Catholic Church Spent 4.7 Billion on charity. More if you count there contributions to medical institutions and colleges. Healthcare spending alone is almost 100 Billion but may account for their own members.
Source: Economist

Hell I'm agnostic and think Christians are wrong on several key points but calling the church evil is just wrong.

>chruch

Who?

that perspective is heresy.

Amen

>spurns God
>commands the powers of hell, the embodiment of death itself and even various pagan gods from numerous cultures.
>builds a chapel in his castle anyway
What did Dracula mean by this

>Finally someone who actually reads the bible

ITT: Dracula apologists.

So...none of them?

He HAS to cater to all the Nemesis and Astaroth in his castle or else they'll get angry and leave. Have you ever played Dungeon Keeper?

It still produced priests that could make holy water.

The Church isn't evil. Just stupid. Very, very stupid.

Which church are they anyway? Catholic? Protestant? Orthodox? One might say Catholic but aside from the cross, they seem pretty damn vague about what sort of branch of Christianity it's supposed to be.

15th century is pre-Reformation but given the setting of Wallachia it should be Eastern Orthodox anyway. That presents a problem since the Orthodox Church has several differences from more westerly Christianity and is likely to be unfamiliar to the primary audience so they just fudge and make it Catholic-looking.

I think he means more like... rather than advocating for things like "Don't let gays do a thing" or "Keep evolution out of public school, also destroy public school" they could use their influence to educate people about -actual- problems that need addressing.

Then again, when you're obsessed with sky daddy, your concern for reality and its denizens probably diminishes quite a bit.

Religion would just be better off going the way of the dodo for everyone's sake. We're slowly inching that way at least.

>The church is evil, with all that money and power they could easily end problems in the world
citation needed

>rather than advocating for things like "Don't let gays do a thing" or "Keep evolution out of public school, also destroy public school"
Both of those are protestant things though, and you missed the whole Catholic talking point. The private Catholic school I attended certainly had no problems teaching evolution and the church as a whole as accepted the theory pretty easily,