e621.net/post/show/496234/
archiveofourown.org/works/613535?view_adult=true
e621.net/post/show/1253651/
penelles.deviantart.com/
pepper-art-blog.tumblr.com/
battleforthenet.com/july12/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't the FCC actually like that song?

They would've had to approve it if it made it to air. And either way, it wasn't funny.

Yeah and what isn't funny is torromow

Where we fight for The Internet against The FCC

It's true

So, what's Sup Forums's stance on this?

They will block Sup Forums

Posting superior song about FCC
youtube.com/watch?v=jixxYx9fklM

Jesus christ everytime I see this shit from Nostalgia Critic and Mr. Enter fans I cringe to my stomach.

>those outfits

I still wish Brian was killed off

The FCC taking over the internet? I'm almost 100 percent positive it's just Reddit blowing some shit out of proportion to make it seem like they are fighting some big bad.

They already own most of the internet retard, it's a federal agency.

lolwut

I wish Brian and Stevie would just start fucking already.

thank goodness

Family Guy needs a third cancellation

you and me both pal

>we

Both of those have happened already. Was that the joke?

>both of those things
when have brian and stewie fucked?

BEY /BO/

YES Anonymous FROM Sup Forums

they didn't fuck, stewie injected brian's dna in himself through a machine he invented so he could get pregnant and prevent brian from leaving him
also the episode where brian licked his butt doesn't count either, just wanted to specify that
they need to fuck properly

Then he should've stayed dead

This Vinnie was god-tier compared to Brian and he was played by Paulie Motherfucking Walnuts

he's dead inside, does that count?

SPELL SHTIPOST

As long as this show is still relevant it's not good enough

I'm sorry

it would be brought back. Fox grows money trees so they can support any show they want to like simpsons and family guy.

I'm still convinced this was intended to be a Springtime for Hitler ploy.

Regulas? Is that you?

who?

my namma jeff

The alternative would be someone from the staff leaking it and exposing them as pussies who can't take a jab.
Of course they "like" the song. Furiously so.

I wish Seth MacFarlane would quit cartoons and focus on music.

>Sup Forums is now the ones who trust the FCC
>distrusting the FCC is "Reddit"

My, how tables have turned.

have you heard the Family Guy Live In Vegas songs?

No.
Is it as terrible as it sounds?

I think he wishes that too.

Reviewer bloke on DA. Bit of a libtard, but a decent guy overall.

On the one hand, it's pretty clear the internet is experience its own "death of the west."
On the other hand, I've seen enough dystopian sci-fi to know that'll just push people like us to places like the darkweb, where we can be dank forever.

they're good songs

youtube.com/watch?v=JSkaFwKP1hM this one is my favorite

[B]EDASS

REPLY FOR BOTTOM TEXT 360

>that time when they recycled their instrumental for the emmys
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ3dH-eXsxg

shit, wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=P0JFJx4tA5o

From /lit/ to Sup Forums, all across the political spectrum, Sup Forums is 100% behind net neutrality.

Gotta say that's a pretty good looking baby...

now we're talking, finally

Richard O'Brien called and said he wanted royalties from you, Seth.

>Haha, the FCC is why we're not funny - haha

What did the cucks behind Family Guy mean by this?

One part of me is concerned that so many fans want a dog to fuck a baby but then again, they acknowledge he's been a baby for over ten years, and Brian, still a dog, fucks women regularly so fuck it.

Let the dog fuck the baby already.

their chemistry and interactions are the only thing preventing Family Guy from being absolute shit (well, that and the songs), plus they cute

Delet this Stewie is NOT for sexual

>implying
Many diehard trump pals/ r/thedonald newcomers on Sup Forums are blindly against it. Many argue less regulation means more freedom no matter what and that it has to be a good idea if their guy supports the move. It's actually kind of disgusting how they literally just slurp up anything this man puts out there.

stewie is definitely for sexual

>I can finally get some work done

stewie is so thirsty for brian that the next natural step would be fucking or rape if we're in the dark timeline

THIS

But those are plibbitor invaders, conditioned to accept censorship and oppression.

Sup Forumsacks are against it, because we want a free and open internet. A natural monopoly (or biopoly) is one of the few places regulation is justified.

Nobody gives a shit about your old show where fat wannabe Italians eat gabbaghoul with a side order of gabbaghoul and order goons to shake down mom and pop stores.

I'm convinced sauce on pic?

this and vinnie sucked anyway, he was only good for comforting stewie and it's a shame that they implied in The Boys In The Band that he's coming back sometime

e621.net/post/show/496234/
welcome to my personal hell, there's basically no NSFW of stewie, I draw it myself but I don't post it, it's for personal use only
feels good not sucking completely at drawing

>Sopranos
>old
But it came out in...
Fuck.

Based user, you got any fic recomendations I think I like your personal hell

I feel worse that I've never watched it now..

>yeah I know all about NBC
(music intro plays)
>They only report one way in a manner such as this,
>they will make every non-liberal's opinion and turn it into a diss
>the only way they keep their jobs is to give bosses' ass a kiss
>Go ahead watch and you'll see
>Lester Hold doesn't have a degree
>They're the journalists at freaking NBC.
(interlude)
>They're a one sided network and they never say they're wrong
>If it brings in the money, Scott Pelley will smoke a bong
>If they don't like a reporter, they send them overseas to retrieve a bomb
>corporate asses for breakfast, they don't know journalism ethics
>they're the journalists at freaking NBC
(3rd verse)
>and if you hear a news fact from the other side
(flutes)
>they won't research it, your facts they will always deny.
>and they'll call you racist.
(final verse)
>So you hear about what's happening in this country that's become a dump
>and instead of doing research they say you should blame Trump
> Both sides of the news media are just one big cancerous lump
>maybe they failed their classes
>or maybe they're just asses
>they're the journalists at freaking NBC

Please don't turn this thread into a political discussion. Remember the Trudeau comic thread?

Just hide and flag Sup Forumskiddies, dude. They're not worth it.

I've tried reading fics but they're not really my thing, I had a favorite but I don't remember which it was, there's only 4 pages worth of fics on AO3 anyway so you can check them out yourself
I think the fic was this one though, but again I'm not sure as I read it some months ago archiveofourown.org/works/613535?view_adult=true
and this is the only other good fanart we have
e621.net/post/show/1253651/
that's literally it, have fun

Thanks user time to read these on the toliet. Sup Forums really is love isn't it?

yup! and hey if you want some good fanart that isn't lewd, penelles.deviantart.com/ and pepper-art-blog.tumblr.com/ are your gods
I've also watched every episode where stewie has a role in it, no shame whatsoever, the show is legit your best friend if you want brewie content
hope you have a good fap!

Follwed, desu I unironically like and watch Family Guy just to see how degenerate it gets, at least its more entertaining than nu-simpsons

wow, are you me? because same
although I do still enjoy the new simpson episodes sometimes (like, the episode The Town was good), and to me it got bad after s18 so idk if we really agree on that

Yes we are one in the same. My personal favorite nu-family guy has to be the Italy trip one I'm a sucker vacation episodes. The show would be horseshit without Stewie and Brain, spinoff when?

How can we have a FG General without best Peter?

he's.... beautiful

here's another one

post more

>tfw I unironically ship it and wish they'd just get married already

I hate myself.

at least you're not me, I'm legit drawing Stewie right now as we speak and truly wish they got together and for stewie to come out, it could be worse user

american dad is WAY better.

Hey Beter

My favorite episodes are, well, a lot, but mostly Road To The North Pole, Brian And Stewie, A Lot Going On Upstairs, etc (and the movie of course)
yeah the show would suck if it weren't for them, a spinoff would be awesome

>this thread
You make me sick, Sup Forums.

aw you like it, admit it

>family guy thread turns to brian stewie gay shipping
Why?

>giving up the easiest fucking gig in the world

all he does is talk and do silly voices

koreans draw the show now

i doubt he picked up a pencil in a while

this is the best family guy thread we've had in years

It's not like the show itself isn't pushing for them to happen. I'm surprised McFarlane doesn't just make it canon already.

well it's less "they will be canon" and more "stewie has the biggest crush on brian", and Seth did say they once almost did an episode with Stewie coming out, but then decided not to because this way they can explore more possibilities, but he also said that when stewie grows up he'll either be gay or "a very unhappy repressed heterosexual", we've had plenty of moments of stewie being gay or lusting over brian in various ways so I'm not surprised a lot of people (myself included) ship it
but if they don't have him confess that crush in one episode eventually then I'll be MAD

Today is the Day, Sup Forums

battleforthenet.com/july12/

I really hope net neutrality doesn't get fucked. That's been one of my biggest fears online for awhile now.

same, if it gets fucked, so do we

>Tumbler joins in

and DROPPED

it's going to get fucked

we are at the wild west point of the internet

in 5-15 years it will not be like this

Twitter should just threaten to suspend Trump's account if he signs the bill. I'll bet that would get him to turn on it in a heartbeat.

doubtful

even if a company was stupid enough to try to publicly bully someone trump would find a way to supremely dick them