Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jim davis.

Nobody's inherently in the wrong, as there are many great interpretations of this strip.

I do not prescribe to the theory that garfield is the anti-christ, but rather the anti-hero. He has found a way to spite his meaningless and short life through the pursuit of pleasures that will also end in his death.

Heathcliff

Charles Guiteau

Marmaduke.

Casca for enjoying it

I like this strip, always have. I remember getting Garfield Treasuries at the local library, or ordering them from the book orders in class. I think I still have this one over my shitter, the recolored initial run of strips.

Why is it a Sup Forums meme?

You mean Kafka?

This video.
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

What the hell?

The punchline is in the next strip.

Different user. You aren't a man if you don't watch that to at least the half-hour mark.

>half-hour
Are you saying you didn't watch the whole thing through you pleb?

Fuck off the third panel is the punchline.

Garfield gives no fucks.

There is no wrong, Jonathan. Cast away your ideology and see the world for what it is.

The punchline is in the next strip.

Jon tries to take the pipe back, but changes his mind after realizing that it's been in cat spit, giving it back to Garfield.

Fuck off. if you didn't watch the whole thing in one breathless sitting, wondering half-entranced whether this shit is for real and if not, why it even exists, you're going to have to hand in your balls right now.

What about here?

Sup Forums for making a meme out of this.

How... cascaesque.

What was the meaning, here?

Hobbes

Beetle Bailey

Yes, I know. That's called a second joke. The absurdity of a cat smoking a pipe is the original punchline.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg