Michael Jackson's estate approved this

Michael Jackson's estate approved this...

>Created and produced by Optimum Productions, the Michael Jackson company now owned by his estate, the special will feature the voices of actors Christine Baranski, Kiersey Clemons, Alan Cumming, George Eads, Brad Garrett, Lucy Liu, Jim Parsons and Lucas Till.

>The special follows millennials Vincent (Till) and Victoria (Clemons), who meet “accidentally” on Halloween night and find themselves, along with Ichabod the dog, at a mysterious hotel located at 777 Jackson Street called This Place Hotel. Once inside, Vincent and Victoria are sent on an unexpected, magical adventure of personal discovery, culminating in a spectacular dance finale featuring an animated Michael Jackson.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/michael-jackson-halloween-animated-special-cbs-1202492102/
youtube.com/watch?v=6zu9svX2L7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

... ok? And what?

MJ always was a great showman so this might be cool
Also I like how millennial doesn't mean anything anymore it ranges from dumb teens to people born after the mid 80s

Source on this bullshit?

Weird, I just watched everything wrong with planet of the apes

And I was planning to spank my monkey

Considering Michael Jackson's weird movies this is carrying on his legacy proudly.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/michael-jackson-halloween-animated-special-cbs-1202492102/

...Is...is it the fucking 80s? Have I travelled through time using Sup Forums?

If you've ever wanted to see true fear, just hang around outside one of those Michael Jackson hologram concerts. It's a mix of parents who, honestly, waited far too long, hipsters who don't really get it, and children. Petrified children.

I liked Captain EO when I was a kid. It was stupid but as in stupid fun.

This might be stupid fun too.

>millennials

I...

An MJ cartoon? Great! Children will find this touching.

2002 called, it wants it joke back.

>Racmixing

I'd watch a Captain EO series. Get on that Netflix.

Mate, it was only after he died that the REAL shit came out.

>after he died that the REAL shit came out.

afaik the consensus is that he was a weirdo and a manchild but he didn't diddle any kids. Like that captain rainbow guy from Venture Bros

Was weird how his ghost was spotted on live TV:
youtube.com/watch?v=6zu9svX2L7A

I can't wait for that stop-motion Bubbles movie from Starburns.

>millennials

At this rate, "millennials" will be the longest generation ever, from 1980-2010

DELET

>millennials
Is there a reason why this was specified? Do they want us to know this is taking place in modern times, or are these kids gonna learn who Michael Jackson is and the value of saving for a house instead of buying avocados?

You would honestly watch a Captain EO series WITHOUT THE OG CAPTAIN HIMSELF?

>personal discovery
I feel like she's going to learn she don't need no man and he's gonna learn he's gay.

Forgettable cult special potential here. I'll be sure to put it in one of my Spooktober streams this year.

After Gen Y and Gen Z nobody can think of anything beyond Millennials.

After he died, all that came out were some of his accusers admitting they lied about it in the hopes of getting money.

>Ends with them fucking to "Black or White"