What's her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggl54g_BTso
youtu.be/QtW0JzX9Yoo
youtube.com/watch?v=3xvkijSePzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

manipulating as many pets as possible and being freaking CUTE while doing it

This

She's going to ship all of the pets, and piss of tumblr with her "rape culture".

all while smoking candy pot
eating pot brownies then?

sugar, user

sugar

>doing sugar

We will never find out, I'm afraid.

it still hurts, user

It's weird how LPS 2012 still has recurring threads on Sup Forums. Did people really like it that much?

it was unironically that good, yes

I wouldn't call 1 thread per month "recurring"

Hell, even when new episodes were airing, the LPS threads would get maybe 150 posts and 20-30 IPs before 404ing

but yes, it was genuinely a really nice cartoon, despite being labeled as an "MLP ripoff" and such.

>mlp ripoff
I never understood this meme.

>Minka is pink like Pinkie.
>Zoe has almost the exact same color scheme as Twilight.
>The show is a slice-of-life centering around pastel colored talking animals

That's enough similarities for ignorant retards to label it a "ripoff" of something else.

it genuinely makes me sad that not more people got into it, considering how it's actually good

OTP

Mmhm, I actually liked LPS a lot more than the horse show. No retarded status quo changes made solely to push toy lines, no obnoxious fanservice, no strange obsession with background characters, no drastic swings in writing quality, much better songs, etc.

Oh, and furfag animators, that's always a plus.

this, I agree on everything
it was better than MLP definitely
I blame lorefags
also, damn, that sunil

get yuman LOVE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggl54g_BTso

Sunil is best girl (male)

all three male pets are

gosh, that's cute!

>ywn hug sunil

>ywn hug that cute little mongoose

worst feel

>ywn hug vinnie
I need to take some screenshots of vinnie in dresses because I couldn't find any, but Vinnie is definitely the pet who enjoys crossdress the most

>that lizard dude didn't want to lick dat sweet pussy
Wonder what that says about him?

he's pretty gay user, that's not a surprise, he likes crossdressing, he fangirled for Shahrukh and had a "crush" (this is the actual term they use) on Bruce the iguana

so, we had a weight gain episode, some lewd BDSM shots of the biskit twins, all of the boy pets AND Blythe's father have crossdressed at least once, we had an hypnosis scene, we had a pretty gay bromane, a canon background actually gay (pet) couple, and some implications for Blythe and Youngmee as well... is there something the creators wanted to tell us?
I swear this is the most underrated cartoon ever

I wish I didn't see enough of the Internet to know that someone somewhere is fapping to this.

your wish is granted, but just when you thought you were safe, you read this post I'm making and acknowledge that I am currently doing it

>some implications for Blythe and Youngme
youtu.be/QtW0JzX9Yoo
If you didn't know what Blythe's biggest secret actually was then this song has a whole other meaning. still the best song in the show, and there are a lot of worthy contenders

>redesign toys to match the show
>"wah wah, I hate it, wah wah"
>put them back to the old style for kiddies
>"wah wah, I still hate it, wah wah"
>show gets cancelled
>writers are told after the fact that, "that was yur series finale, yo"
>don't let them have a special to finish the series proper
>don't even show the final shorts in English

Why was any of this allowed?

because fuck I don't know, life isn't fair, good cartoons get cancelled, meanwhile the horse show is at its seventh season and people still eat it up
this is why I hate both the toys, people who collect them (referring to every toy that isn't made for the 2012 cartoon), and the new show that was announced

I was surprised by just how much autistic screeching there was, on the LPS/Hasbro twitter accounts, from turboautists that hated the new 2012 LPS toys.

Like seriously, just pages and pages of tweets and comments of big rant-y paragraphs about how the new toys are terrible and awful and Hasbro needs to bring back the old ones.

But yeah, show got canceled due to low toy sales, and the writers didn't even know that the 4th season was the last one. Thanks a lot, turboautist toy collectors.

I wish those collectorfags would die already

The funny thing is that the new show will probably bomb as well.

yeah but unlike the new show, the old one was good

Could have been better if Blythe wasn't the MC.

Yeah, the new show looks like shit. It's likely going to be a web series like that Hana Zuki show, and likely going to have just as low quality writing.

As if the pets are the only thing people who watch this show fap to.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xvkijSePzg
>rendezvous
what did he mean by this?
especially considering that Vinnie is generally pretty dumb, and that word is so complex not even Sunil knew what it meant, yet Vinnie used it in the right context
tfw they will never make it canon, it hurts

Blythe is shit.

Yes, there are plenty of pedophiles that lust over the melon-headed teenage humans.

can't we get along and like both while also recognizing that this show was good?

yeah I noticed when I saw that episode, if you don't know the context that's clearly a coming out song although I don't agree that it's the best one

no

There would be "biskit" spam every single thread and it was fucking obnoxious

>Saying no to getting along.

You're part of the problem.

Not going to get along with spammy pedophiles.

>it's another "FICTION IS REALITY" episode

>it's another "it's not pedophilia if it's 2d" episode

it really isn't
do you think most furries want to fuck real animals?
do most people who draw/fap to gore want to actually kill people?
I used to like playing gta, will I go around shooting guys and stealing cars?

>hates part of the fanbase because they like the cute TEENAGED, not pre pubescent, girls
>is likely someone who wants to fuck cats

I'm into both but your priorities are fucked up, ya yiffer

It's not pedophilia if the characters are like 16, hell that's legal in some states, so is 17

Pedophilia implies you want to fuck children, meaning like toddlers and babies and pre teens

you're forgetting the most important part

they're drawings

Right, but even if they weren't, you'd be a scumbag or creeper at best for being an adult old who sexualizes someone in the 16-17 age range, certainly not a "pedophile" in any way shape or form

My negro

Pain and suffering.

>Why was any of this allowed?
Let's be honest, LPS has a pretty modest adult fanbase....the majority of money it rakes in IS from kids buying the toys, therefor that is the priority to the suits

>you'd be a scumbag or creeper at best for being an adult old who sexualizes someone in the 16-17 age range
Nah, only Americlaps would think that.

Dude, it has been said multiple times that there will be shorts coming this fall and a full-fledged series coming next year.

#NotMySeries

You haven't even seen it. For all we know, it could be better.

neh, it's useless, it's the same hater user again and again, he hates it before it's released, gosh just have a bit of patience and wait for a couple of episodes and later you will know if is good or bad...

>"full fledged series"

Hana Zuki is also considered a full series, even though it's web-based 10 minute episodes

on a digital platform

And Hana Zukie is a web series, your point?

I don't thin Discovery Family is going anywhere just yet, considering MLP is still going on and they need a new show to air on the network

like Netflix or Hulu