BEEP

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Worst character in Reddit and Memey.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

HEY THERE DELILAH

youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

are you fucking kidding me

I was about to post that goddamnit

Rick and Beth are Worse. Rick is the textbook example of why Smart Characters can't be written by Dumb People, and Beth has had less Entertaining moments than Jerry, and only exists for Drama, which as the first episode of Season three has shown, is a gigantic waste of time.

>less Entertaining
fewer

I could pull out this kind of cringe from any fandom if I were to search in youtube comments, user

Only proves my Point as at least Worm Jerry gave me a laugh, While all Xeno-Beth with Beth was tell Her that she was a Bitch, a lesson that she didn't and never will learn anyway.

>his feelings are hurt
,':^D

HOLD ON LITTLE GIRL
SHOW ME WHAT HES DONE TO YOU...

,':^/

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY
WITHOUT YOU MY FRIEND

Why the fuck are so many people on Sup Forums making these dumbass grammar and spelling fixes all of a sudden?

Also that statement was grammatically correct, he was saying Beth's moments were less entertaining, not that she had a lower amount of entertaining moments.

r u boco???

You can find hundreds of cringey comments below any physics video on youtube, I guess we gotta abandon that freaky shit and return to the simpler ways of burning heretics off at the stake.

not him but it's pretty reasonable to assume he meant to speak of the quantity rather than the quality of beth's ''moments'' since this was a really fucking stupid way to phrase it otherwise

Her moments are less entertaining.

She has less entertaining moments.

More like REDDIT MUSIC XD

Yeah but Rick is funny and Beth is hot, so they get a free pass.

to me Rick is hot too

g*d's not real morty

Are you saying that jerry isn't funny?

Copy-pasted panels? Not very impressive.

not really

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI

I hope aliens find weeb music before anything else.

>Contrarians on Sup Forums pretending that Jerry is a good character because he loves his family.

The entire point of Jerry is that he's a horrible character and that all fathers are worthless, and that single mothers are gods.

He is the only main character in this show which isn't a complete dickhead.

yeah, boring

This
>That time that one Jerry killed his kids by accident after he tried to kill some other version of his son
>That time some other Jerry betrayed his family because his Immortal GodKing son wouldn't give him any respect thus leading to all of them dying
>That time Jerry was perfectly okay with his species being dominated by bugs and his family being in broken spirits because he had a job
>That time a Jerry that didn't hide his scumbag nature and chose to embrace it almost conquered the multiverse

Only the Jerry that manned up in order to protect his family from cronenbergs seems to be an outlier in the grand scheme of Jerries, but then again, he did plan to kill a Summer just because she "smelled of Rick", so pretty much all Jerries "love their family" until they've been given the opportunity to be a scumbag.

>That time a Jerry that didn't hide his scumbag nature and chose to embrace it almost conquered the multiverse
You link that comic directly to me or storytime that shit, I wanna see

test.

you can find hd scans of the whole comic series online

thats not what he asked you dumb nigger

Is Jerry supposed to be relatable? Because a lot of his lines and interactions with other characters really make me think.

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

No only Rick's supposed to be relatable for people born after 90s. Every other characters are there so kids can project their shitty parents and normie friends.

Yeah we get it Jerry sucks and he should be ashamed I agree. But how come we don't take a shit on Rick and Beth who get away with more bullshit?

>as he posts this he is posting on Sup Forums