SOY CONSERVAR EN VINAGRE RIIIIICK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6V7fUDynG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*BUURRP* GOD ISNT REAL

Why do you post this every thread

Butthurt christfags never sleep.

*BUUURP* WUBBA LUBBA GOD IS NOT REALA XD

*buh-urrrp* we-we've only got one joke morty, the only way we can criticize the show is by- *burrrrp* acting like jackasses morty

It's not even a religious thing, Rick has been shown to be the closest thing to God and is the most qualified person to make that statement in the show's universe

It is a cartoon

Smart Reddit and Memey poster.

*shaaart* M-MORTY GOD IS NOT REAL MORTY, WE NEED TO RECYCLE THE SAME JOKES MORTY AND SAY NON-SEQUETERS MORTY.

SHIMMY SHOOMY BOO BOB

When do they recycle jokes

>But somehow even the wrath of the gods would have been better than the sound of that voice. The star was coming, it seemed to say, and its fearful fire could only be averted by – by – Rincewind couldn’t be certain, but he had visions of swords and banners and blank-eyed warriors. The voice didn’t believe in god, which in Rincewind’s book was fair enough, but it didn’t believe in people either.

Man google translate sucks. They have like every single meaning of pickle except for the most used one

Mortimer Smithson *Gastric eruption from within the stomach cavity* the omnipotent omnipresent deity of religious scripture possesses neither physical nor quasi-spiritual existence within this conceivable reality Mortimer Smithson.

I am in great pain, please help me.

Of course it's a religious thing, Morty. Why would one group of *BUUUURRP* cavemen out of thousands have the answers to life's biggest questions?

Answer: they didn't. They were just making stuff up because they're idiots, Morty. They didn't know anything, Morty. Now go get me a beer.

Pepinillo*

>SOY CONSERVAR EN VINAGRE RIIIIICK

>I AM CONSERVING IN VINEGAR RIIIIICK

Something has been lost in translation here....

someone needs to free that rick that has been trapped in vinegar

*PEEES* MORTY THEY HAVENT CAUGHT ON TO HOW WE RIP OFF FUTURAMA MORTY, WE'RE OFF SCOT FREE AND REDDIT LOVES US MORTY

Like the last season of Futurama maybe.

>local user makes more claims and still doesn't give specific examples

Nice google traslator fag

"Soy un pepinillo en vinagre"
-or-
"Soy una conserva en vinagre"

At least try.

*SHITPOSTS* DUDE ANY CARTOON THAT DEALS WITH FAKE SCIENCE AND GADGETS IS LITERALLY FUTURAMA LMAO

MCNUGGET SAUCE, M-M-M*buuuurrrrrrp*ORTY

SCHOOL IS FOR CHUMPS MORTY

NOBODY LEARNS ANYTHING GOOD AT SCHOOL

>millennial claps intensify

Pepinos rick

basic education is a prison for idiots. the smart ones get the fuck out and go to real schools where they learn what they want to learn.

>basic education is a prison for idiots. the smart ones get the fuck out and go to real schools where they learn what they want to learn.
WUBALUBADUBUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pepinillo you fucking american. Pepinillo

>i'm conservate in vinager Rick

As always, dumb americans can't be bothered to learn another language and do a proper translation

Thats the joke autistis

"Hurr durr i was just pretending, it was a joke, you are so le dumb XD" Fuck off to reddit

Didn't the guy started praying when he was about to die?

Autism

Yes and the take away is that he is both a colossal hypocrite and an ingrate, seeing as his prayer was literally answered.

that was the JOKE

rick always plays the odds, he had nothing to lose.

user, he's triggered, so how is it still a "joke" to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=r6V7fUDynG4

You're either false flagging or a moron. Rick himself prays to God the moment his life is truly in danger, because Rick isn't an author mouth piece. Rick has the same vulnerabilities as everyone else, but his philosophy doesn't leave room for religion, yet he still seeks that security when tested.

The show isn't saying there's no God, it's saying Rick doesn't believe in one.

here's my r and m blog post

I wish that rick and morty hadn't been discovered and had just ended after s1. Nobody felt the need to dislike it through the first season because it wasn't popular. I still feel a personal attachment to the show and wish I could just have discussions about it with people without piles of shitposting.

Not because rick is smart and I'm delusional enough to think I am also smart but because the whole family unit, not just that one character, is a reflection of what the creators think about themselves. morty is some dumb unattractive fuck-up with no future ahead of him. summer is vacant and has to grow up knowing she was an accident whose conception ruined her mother's life. jerry has nothing to give the world and is overshadowed by everyone he knows and can only barely understand it. his greatest life achievement was an accident. beth is the one character who could have been something special and she's too old for that now; even when they divorce it's not like she's going back to medical school. she's just an alcoholic could-have-been at best.

Rick can do literally anything, but his family is the only thing that remains consistent throughout dimensions because deep down he's a broken man who can't form any other human connections and so even his abilities don't mean anything to him

the humor of the show only really works when it's darker than black or just really understated, like the chair/pizza/people dimensions thing. irreverence is nice but the improv stuff doesn't really do it for me. all the 'I'M THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE STUFF' in season 3 is just sad flanderization.

it was painful to watch people jerk off about mcdonalds product placement like it was the greatest thing ever. lots of cn shows do product placement, there's no need to get upset about it but when laugh your ass off about it?

fuck

What episode is that

SOY PEPINIÑO RIIIIIIIICK

S2E1

So you'd like a show you enjoy to end after only one season because retards on the internet dislike it?

No, user would like the show if it stook to it's dark comedy and didn't get flanderized, a sentiment that I sort of agree with.

eh, nah. looking back, the episode with christina hendricks is my favorite of the whole show and it would have been sad if that had never been made.

it's more like retards on the internet like it, and that has sacrificed my ability to talk about it on social media to other people. I'd rather have the show exist and be overhyped and then backlashed than not exist at all, I guess. it just sucks.

It's a show with a lot of flaws though, but people either jerking it off for the wrong reasons or trolling with easy bait like basically makes discussing them impossible. For instance the Beth and Jerry marriage shit had no smooth arc and was tortured to death before s3e1 finally took that horse outside and shot it. Either they accept each other and find different ways to develop as characters or they should have divorced s2 at the end of the nuptia7 episode, and even that honestly could have been pushed earlier in the season. The fact they they eventually divorced over rick was annoying, too. Even summer got more development than beth did, eventually.

also yeah to . Hopefully s3 isn't all about rick being a god emperor genius. If s3 is going to be all callbacks, maybe they could have colbert's character become a rival of some kind and put him in his place. or bring back summer's mom. or unity. just, something.

PAPA DIOSITO NO EXISTE MORTY HEHEHE

SOY RICK PEPINILLO

>stook
Sigh

>Pepinos rick
>Pepinos vitales a todo gas galleta gallleta metrayeta la salchicha peleona rick

Arreglado moro