I have no idea what I'm doing

>I have no idea what I'm doing

leave it to ol stabby to make a guy that wanted to save humanity into a villain

Do not read Questionable Cont- hold up what the fuck is this?

No idea what this is, but I'n digging the design of the eyes on that one character. I'm totally going to steal that at some point.

>gives the dyke and the buff, built robot big fucking beer bellies

I wish I had a muscle girl robot to fuck

Basically, it's a fanfic written by a guy who has a hard-on for Jones from Gunnerkrigg Court.

I'm sorry, I must be a total nutter, but halting humanity's progress hardly seems like such a terrible thing.

FUCK THE ROBOT ALREADY

The robot doesn't have a beer belly she has a weirdly drawn thickly muscled torso.

This is its spinoff comic Hanners' Wild Space Adventure.

That is pretty nutty yeah. Who knows what good things could be discovered.

>that fucked up eye
stab buckley just fucked up with the fill tool and couldn't be assed to fix it, didn't he

Basically it's Jacques attempt at doing sci-fi. Haven't read it recently so I have no ide if it's better than QC. I doubt it though.

No. They're all too far to reach anyway. Not really worth destroying the planet over.

Is anyone in this comic NOT homosexual?

The one thing you point out and it's a villain motivation that's existed since fucking forever? Lex Luthor is practically what you've described.

jesus fucking christ does it never not end in a hand being stabbed

Every day we stack shit higher and higher just to let some new fool take control. A collapse is imminent.

We've already collapsed. The entire world is already run by Dero CIA niggers. Humanity lost long ago.

wait, are we approaching the bottening?

Yep! Which is why the best thing to do, given real power, is to silently put down these hidden superstructures and return to humanity's trademark local authenticity. Our fear of death has made us demons.

This is the guy whose comic spawned that redhead tranny meme ain't it? I can identify the style just from the fucked up way he draws mouths.

yes indeed Jeph is Mr. Trappening and OP is just some sad attempt to seem creative that no one reads

Steve

except this time
this time the hand is the stabber

god damn it now he'll never give humanity the secret to his microwave popcorn

So what's the driving impulse of their relationship? I mean, what do they relate on?

gay

I'm gonna say Tumblr. Pretty sure whatever real drive he had left in him bled out through his hand

>Physics don't apply to them unless they want it to
>The whole explanation of how they killed the bad guy was literally physics

that's super gay

Alice's explanation was "wow she distracted him making him vulnerable" essentially

>what's the driving impulse of their relationship
Marten has had exactly 3 relationships before this one:
1. the lardass who said she'd go mental if she fucked him
2. the bitch he actually dumped for the 3 seconds his balls were functioning
3. the brown girl he couldn't figure out what to do with so away she went

and then some bhutanese cummerbund crocheting forum kept memeing the fuck out of FUCK THE TRAP FUCK THE TRAP FUCK THE TRAP

> marten fucks the trap
BAWWW WHY IS HE DOING THAT

Underrated post

and a force multiplier

I wasn't bawww'ing, I was asking a leading question to imply that Jacques' relationships ring hollow and that the lack of leading impetus behind his main character's new relationship implies a childish lack of self-leadership and an unspoken homosexuality.

Well she needs a non-threatening first boyfriend.

And he needs a girlfriend who isn't a ball bustin' cunt for once.

Is that in the story?

No Lex Luthor is a narcissist who dresses up his lust for power and control with a delusion of saving humanity. Which this guy here might be doing, having not read any of this.

>1. the lardass who said she'd go mental if she fucked him
Not technically a relationship, and there's at least one before he even met Faye: the bitch who dragged him out to Massachusetts to begin with and dumped him when he moved out there.

well now I feel like a complete fool don't I

>Which this guy here might be doing, having not read any of this
HE JUST WANTED TO BRING HUMANITY COUNTRY TIME LEMONADE

I was going to point out that hippie girl, but a pump 'n dump isn't really a relationship.

Hanners wouldn't tolerate that blood spurt.