Best non DC or Marvel super hero

Who is the best non MARVEL or D.C. superhero.

Does WildStorm count?

I was thinking heros that have no connection with either of the big two companies.

I miss Vlad.

muh nigga Saitama

too easy

He's never talked about on Sup Forums; feels lonely.

2nd that

I don't think he fits that much in the role of superhero mane

The Flaming Carrot

Hellboy or Jackie

How are Who's comics? give me a breakdown by Doctor

>"Le history's a whitewash".

Fucking hated S10.

These are the best choices in this thread. Especially Jackie.

Badger

Gay af

You already posted the best so i'll post another best. Don't know if he counts as a SUPER hero though since he doesn't really have any supernatural abilities beyond matrix stuff and raising titans.

We used to have someone post all of the comics.

I would say god-man but....

>no Ninjak

By, Sup Forums sure does have shit taste.

The current book is Space Conan and I'm loving it.

Probably not the best but some of my favorites...
> The Shadow (dynamite)
> Sara Pezzini & the Witchblade (top cow)
> Rai (valiant)
> Sharkman (thrill house & image)

Death of The Endless

I wish the endless would be seen in the big screen or anything at this point. Seems like no one wants the sandman on movie or tv

...The Endless are pretty explicitly DC, user

yeah but they are in vertigo which has its own categories

I mean that they explicitly exist in the DC universe, considering that in the very first arcs of Sandman he meets up with Constantine and the League, and fights that Doctor Destiny dude from Arkham, and meets Scarecrow. Not to mention the League cameos in the final arc.

It's not like Transmetropolitan or Daytripper where it might or might not exist in the DC universe proper, the Endless were specifically written into the universe

They really dropped the ball on the doctor. The show was about fun and adventures, and then they made it Amy-central and masturbating to the doctor's character

DC

Torquemada.

He told us back in 1979 to have no truck with the extra-terrestrial and yet what do we see over in /d/?

Wowie that's a good one pardener

This