The Simurgh attacks New York City. With a roster of 20 Marvel heroes, who do you choose to fight her and why?

The Simurgh attacks New York City. With a roster of 20 Marvel heroes, who do you choose to fight her and why?

Why is it attacking, everything I found said "Benevolent"?

Are you thinking of the mythology? This is an Endbringer from Worm

>Endbringer
what is that?

How much effort has been exerted, how many lives lost, to protest that one city? Just let it burn already. Anyone still living there after the 50th supervillain attack don't really want to live.

In the story, Endbringers are monsters that have a pattern of attacking countries and reeking havoc on populated areas every few months. They are named after some sort of thing in mythology or holy books. There's Behemoth, the Simurgh and Leviathan. I'm not done, but I've heard there are more than just
three.
>pic related is Behemoth

And this is Leviathan

cool, thanks

no prob, man. I suggest giving Worm a read

i never read worn, is any good?

i will

i saw it in a recent co thread about female character depth and I started reading after that. It's really fucking long at 1.7 million words, but the chapters are spaced out nicely and its a good story. My biggest problem with it is requiring big bad shit like the Endbringers and a group of world-known mass murderers called the slaughterhouse nine to keep the story going and for the good and bad guys to fight, but the bits without them (usually right after one of the all-out action chapters with the nine or endbringers) are some of the best in the story, and makes you want to keeping reading

The main cast are really good too, particularly the MC, who gets a nascent power that seems crappy at first glance, and gets more and more creative and deadly with it

Give it a try. If you don't like it by the fifth or sixth arc, its probably not for you.

If I don't like something by the 5th or 6th bit of that something, I've stayed around 4-5 bits too long.

True, the first few chapters are still quite good

Rogue
Juggernaught
Hulk

thats it really

The main problem with Endbringers is that they're hella durable. Now with the Simurgh any old psychic MIGHT be able to counter act her mind control bombs. Other than that just send in whoever can deal the most damage. Thor, Hulk, Ghost Rider. Then leave the brains to figure out how to make a gun to kill it. The Simurgh is tricky the cause she's a precog and might just be doing what she wants regardless

She'd probobly be able to orchestrate/trigger some rather nasty situations between nations and cause most of the top hero and villain groups to really start going at each other. (Cause a mutant uprising, trigger some wars, all that fun stuff) She's going to be at the U.N, lots of fuals there for her to light up.

Unfortunately for Simurgh though is the prevalence of magics and beings with precognicence outside of her ability to defeat. Lots of people will know what she's up to before she makes a big play but I don't think they will interefere enough before she really sets her chain reaction of mental time bombs in motion on the U.N.

Dovens of wars get declared, the heroes start fighting each other more then usual in yet another civil war to the tune polititions having ubsurd outbursts, a stirred pot of predgudices and heroes attacking other heroes. she gets her feathery ass wrecked In every encounter by fighting powerful heroes who can do unto the same cosmetic damage that happened to behemoth in India. The moment she starts building superweapons out of scavenged tech is the moment she'd have escalated to far and gets wiped out by the likes of the sentry or strange but she's certainly going to leave a visible mark on things by the time she goes down for good.

TL:DR

She's littlefinger.

She'll be looking for points of tension as they come up(something marvel does not lack) and nudging them along to cause as much damage while always attempting to stay out of the mix if she can.

I really liked that about Worm.
After all the disasters I was thinking "why don't they leave the city? it's not worth it" and then a politician proposes just that.

Stop spamming Worm threads, you faggot.

this is the first Worm thread I've ever posted

who?