Gunnerkrigg Court

>Annie noticed.
>---------------
>Hey! I was invited to the Google offices to give a talk about my comic, and here is the video on their Youtube channel!
>youtube.com/watch?v=25VVKLTksfs

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63642454
youtube.com/watch?v=25VVKLTksfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/r/ drawfag stat!

Oh, shit, here it comes. By the end of this chapter they're gonna hate each other.

still weird he choose to mainly talk of Annie and Y's

I'm not digging the v-neck, Tom.

>that shell shock

Annie in the nightmare vision goggles meme.

kat looks like a dickhead

>red and blue tell annie to piss off
>kat tells annie she shouldn't worry so much and maybe she should spend time alone to cool down
>Parley and Smitty are still in shock and would rather be alone for a bit
>Annie turns to one wolf or another
let the mutt smut begin

I feel really bad for Annie now.

It's not normal for GKC to have this many closeups on one page
Probably to give it a more awkward look

Well we know that ever since he fucking met her, Coyote's wanted Annie for his own. Her being alone and unsupported would be very convenient for him, especially since with Jeanne gone he's got much freer reign to move around, and possibly even into, the Court.

Which reminds me: does the Court know Jeanne is gone?

Lesbians!

such an original sentiment.

ah, so this is where it all goes downhill

>Sorry, Annie, but I can't hate your dad for you any longer.

Annie's gonna double up the rebelion now, get readdy for twice the make up and teen smoking from now on. probably piercing too

"Well yeah, I did... But that was before he explained that he's a super cool dude and you're a matricidal bitch!"

Definitely. The focus on Annie's face is a lot like shots in film where they focus on a character's shock while people continue to behave as if this is entirely normal.

I hope Kat ends up disciplining her.
Annie is a year below her, she should show some respect.

They placed her there, it would be foolish to not have some sort of way to tell if she's gone.
Especially given how much surveillance there is in the court.

Yeah but the Court is also super arrogant, and very proud of its accomplishments. If it turned out they were just confident Jeanne couldn't be defeated, and thus didn't monitor her, that wouldn't surprise me.

"gee Annie, drama much? Sure he made you do your fucking homework and gve you more free time I'd ever dream to have, but you killed his wife, give him a fucking break. "

Smoking? Piercings? No. We're speeding head on to teen pregnancy

>I don't care that my father's disabbility is going to be fixed, you're supposed to hate him!
Worst daughter ever.
No wonder Anthony keeps being disappointed in you Antimony.

I love this.

Oh, Annie, I love it when you're miserable. :)

So, based on the focus on YsAnnie at that talk, do you think that madman is actually gonna give Annie the dog dick?

that last panel is so much suffering its fappable

Now I REALLY want annie to walk in on Kat riding her dad.

Kat's new haircut is divine.

Yes.
Yes.
I still got some other things to do, but I'll try to get to this one. I also wanna do preg Kat and maybe wife Kat.

>kat cut her hair to be more like Tony
what did he do to her

Annie's mad because he's sharing the cummies

>Annie noticed

What, the antenna coming out of Kat's head?

Also Imaa draw something horrible on this subject matter.

>I did, but then he showed me why they call him 10 inch Tony.

>teen pregant annie

drawfags plz

Yeah this is a super 180, considering Kat has hated him since she's ever heard about him.
Even when Annie was defending him she hated him.

I already did this.

Bet it turns out he's got a great sense of humour.

This is going to hurt. Kat's hatred for the guy who essentially abandoned her daughter and then forced her to repeat a year has been a solid foundation of Annie's trust in her as her closest friend. Unless it turns out more went down for this reconciliation, Kat's gonna have to admit that she put aside Annie's life for science.

why would you say that without posting it

Their friendship is going to get tested by Annie's insistance that Kat should take her side on this.

needs more wolfdad

Because you should know where to find my stuff by now!
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63642454

>Making enough fake hand dad-joke level puns to convince your daughter's best friend you are actually a cool guy
Amazing

Is it time for yet another breakdown from our protagonist?

Soon

> Stop liking people I don't like!
Someone murdercock Annie out of her misery.

In her defense it is a HUGE sudden change.
Kat has shown more hatred to Annie's dad than Annie 99% of the time.

I just LOVE Annie's faces in today's comics!

How many times has Annie broken down now

Not enough.

never enough until she gets that puss from Cookie

>brown lady and loverbot neuralized Kat on Tony's behalf
>by cutting her hair
The fiends!

>You hate my daddy!
That was before the dickings, Annie. Deep. Hard. Wet.

I love your father now.

I came here for the weird sex posts that would come from this update and I was not disappointed

Poor Annie! I hope Kat can understand how shocking this is for her.

Tom did a Google talk about GKC

youtube.com/watch?v=25VVKLTksfs

>It's come to my attention that you're performing some very important experiments here, and I wanted to give you a hand.
>Maybe if it works out, you can give me a hand later!
>ehh ehh? c'mon, high five!

tom is handsome

So... let me get this straight.

Annie has been using Kat's hyper-judgemental character flaw as a kind of prosthetic hatred? So she can be angry with her dad without actually having to do so? And she's distressed that this is no longer the case?

>top marks, Carver
>you've outdone yourself again

Yeah, that's about it.
Kind of a weird storyline.

He says with a stoic stone face.

No, she was hoping that her best friend would have her back with regards to someone whom she feels ruined her life.

Oddly enough, no one else around her seems to hate her dad to the same extent, so she's hoping to validate those feelings through Kat. But now even she's probably just going to tell Annie to get over it.

I think it's Annie's belief that daughters can't be angry at their parents, so while she brought her fire side under control and seems calm, she took some solace in knowing Kat criticised him and would have her back if he stepped too far again.

It's another case of Annie sweeping things under the carpet to seem fine.

TOM SIDDEL PLEASE PUT ZIMMY IN A PAGE

Next time we see her she'll be the most popular and beautiful girl in her class thanks to Anthony counseling. Rich, too

She already is all those things.

One of these days she's going to crack and burn the entire Court down. Imagine how tightly she must be wound under the surface. Like some Evangelion character.

OH GOD YES THIS PLEASE!
I bet she would be a complete bitch if she had money.

She would probably just live secluded with Gamma and never leave her giant mansion except when it rains.

I mean she had to know on some level that Kat and Tony actually share a lot of common interests as scientists

The beans are no longer cool.

I hope Kat tells Annie off before doing so

Don't talk to me or my new father ever again

Maybe move someplace in the pacific northwest, get away from the court, find a nice quiet location in the forest and have a big courtyard to let all the rain in.

Kat what the fuck are you doing? You should know better than this.

It's pretty hard to imagine a permanent rift between Kat and Annie forming. I don't know what Annie would do in that case, she really doesn't have anybody else (human) that she's as close to as Kat.

I JUST got that in the 3rd panel Annie is looking at Kat's hair. She thinks Tony made her chop it off. Fucking hell Annie.

Well, yeah, that's why when it does develop she flees the Court and joins Coyote and Ysengrin in the Forest, and the stage is set for war. That's the comic's endgame.

It's going to be a heartbreaking end, I'm sure.

But he did.

Well, it should be. This comic has been building to a pretty dramatic, traumatic conclusion. I expect people to die and I expect the world to be changed forever. I expect nothing less.

> I expect people to die
Annie will die, if you know what I mean.

zimmy

I mean, everybody dies, but I hope Annie isn't a casualty of whatever conflict might arise. I am sure that her mediating skills will eventually guide things to a peaceful resolution!

It's weird how at any given moment Annie is documentedly 30 seconds away from a public breakdown. Here's one. Hope the robot stalkers take it well.

Being Annie is suffering, one day the suffering will end, one day.

>you will never murder annie by filling her ovaries with fertile semen

You forgot how heartlessly he treated her when he came back

She's understandably emotionally damaged and fragile.

I want to see Annie emotionally regress and cling to Kat as her new stepmom.

I'd love Kat to be my mom.

I want Kat to be a strict stepmother

Maybe even take Annie over the knee, if you know what I mean

Is that a sex thing?
I wish Kat was a lesbian milf ...
HOLD UP!
I gotta draw AnjaxKat!

I didn't think of Annie as the suicidal type, but you know how it is.

No one ever seems to be.