Tell me Sup Forums, what are your hopes and fears regarding the future of SU?

Tell me Sup Forums, what are your hopes and fears regarding the future of SU?

I hope it will manage to make the various elements and characters introduced so far into a well-balanced tapestry of drama, comedy, action and beauty that will appeal to and satisfy if not everybody, then at least a large number of people.

I fear that it might be cancelled before a satisfying conclusion is reached, or that things are resolved hastily.

Interesting poster. Is the white, star-like object meant to represent White Diamond?

I hope some people will watch all the eps and enjoy them, and fear that more people will watch all the eps and come here to bitch about it

T R U T H .

Yes. It also represents the old symbol.

I hope it goes away soon

Hope for the Diamond redemption ending.

It is futile to fear something that will happen, no matter what.

See? Look at this guy. It would take him no effort at all NOT to be a bitch. But he goes out of his way to be one.

>Pink Diamond's shards are in the treasure chest
>The key is missing
>Quest Bomb
>Steven has learned to decorrupt gems
>Next step: healing gems which are shattered
>He has to save the Cluster, after all
>Once he has healed a bunch of Cluster Gems, he realizes he might be able to heal PD as well
>Once she is healed she reveals the truth: it wasn't Rose who shattered her
>Yellow Diamond has known the truth for thousands of years
>She kept silent because she knew that if Blue knew, no force in the universe would keep her from turning on the true killer... White Diamond
>Yellow loved Pink, but her love for Blue and fear of White are stronger than the need for revenge... or punishment
>The burden of knowledge has changed her from the greatest, wisest, most logical decision maker into the ball of anger she is now

>Steven will save every. fucking. body.

I just can't imagine any other end game.

Took hardly any effort to type those 6 words so why WOULDN'T I be a bitch?

>one of the Diamonds being the culprit
d r o p p e d like a hot fucking potato

Why spend all that time in S4 focusing on Steven's character and struggle when you are going to render it pointless later on?

Although, they have to be involved somehow in one way or another. WD needs to be revealed...the picture must be completely uncovered.

A fucking consistent release schedule would be nice.

I don't think CN will give any show that chance, user.

>why WOULDN'T I be a bitch?

Because it does not do anyone any good.

Come on. You don't like Steven Universe. Then don't watch it! Don't waste your irreplaceable time doing something you dislike.

The struggle was more that he came to believe his mother had done something... entirely defensible in context.

He feels people need to be better though. Not killing for any reason - not killing anybody, no matter how bad.

Amen.

At this point, I mostly just hope it will end in a way that isn't shit -even though that's what it looks to be heading towards.

That CN will never release the remaining episodes until years down the line, if ever.

Which considering how they treat their shows, is a high possibility.

But I like doing this so how is my time wasted?

>the true killer... White Diamond

Garbage. Hot, rancid garbage. You don't ever introduce the mystery and play it out for so goddamn long before you even introduce all the characters involved.

>who was the culprit in this murder mystery?
>was it the person everyone says did it and who personally claimed to have done it?
>was it this very suspicious person who acts guilty?
>NO FUCK YOU it was this other person that nobody has ever seen or even mentioned before! >Thanks for playing! See you next week on Shitty Storytelling for Quatloos!

That this shitshow occupies Takafumi Hori again

A decent ending. I know it may not look like it but we are at least at the half way point. This is the season we find out who killed pink diamond and after that all hell will break lose. Wars will be fought and it will end with a clash between Crystal Gems and homeworld. Or maybe they will do a movie to end it or a whole new alien race

I fear that it won't actually end

>Steven Universe Go!

Just end my life

Hopes: it will end
Fears: it will continue

It's obvious that Pink Diamond's Pearl (not CG) did it.

I don't care because unlike you niggs I actually managed to stop watching it a long time ago.

I hope that Jasper and Lapis make up and make out, just to see tumblr have an aneurysm. I fear that Jasper will just never show up again and that Lapis will never have any satisfying character development.

But jasper has fused with a corrupted gem and is now a corrupted fusion.

Echoing that. Though I also often wonder which would be worse: for Jasper to never show up again, or for her to be brought back and "redeemed" in a way that completely neuters her personality.

>Is opposed to all killing under any circumstances
Does this mean he'd oppose killing a mass-murdering psychopath too? Jesus Steven, sometimes people need to fucking die.

I mean after she's healed, its pretty obvious steven will figure out how to do it eventually. Also, she isn't still fused with the corrupted gem, that thing ran away from her immediately after smoky defeated them.

Why on Earth would you like doing this - and by 'this' I assume you mean 'going out of your way to attempt to annoy people you don't even know'?

Good point. Doesn't mean my suggestion was impossible, but it would mean it would be a weaker choice.

I still think Pearl was PD's Pearl.

And there we have a conflict. That drives stories.

Interesting picture choice.

I'm not even a fan of the show but I genuinely hope that SU will be done by a better team someday. Better animation, better writing, better everything. I also hope that Teen Titans Go gets fucking cancelled so that Cartoon Network shows can start showing their episodes on a weekly basis instead of releasing them in a bomb format every 4 months.

So exactly what they did with both Peridot and Lapis?

>See? Look at this guy. It would take him no effort at all NOT to be a bitch. But he goes out of his way to be one.
You're giving him the exact thing he wants: attention. lurk moar newfag

I don't care. I just watch it for fun. I'm not emotionally invested in it. I don't really think it's that great, so I'm fine with all it's flaws.

Hopes: Make Steven great again. Not just the show mostly the character. I felt a bit off with some of Steven's acts and tone with the latest episodes. Also not have the show get cucked by the timeslots,

Fears: The fandom/hatedom. Oh dear fucking god.

As retarded as it sounds my fear is that we wont get to see all the fusions of the cg's and that's with Sapphire and ruby fusing with someone else,

it wont happen, but i can dream

I hope it gets cancelled and never mentioned again.