Sup Forums quotes you use in real life

In my group of friends whenever someone is being melodramatic we like to say "DO A FLIP!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-LyFMCIpok
youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU
youtu.be/uE7TDmdePQY?t=3m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=-zPhipL68mM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOZTDP8Ff9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spider Man: Homecoming scene made me think of this.

I use a lot but they're all in italian, since that's what I am

Almost everything in pre-movie SpongeBob.

Use teamwork!

Rewatching 12 oz mouse and I didn't realize how many quotes I still use. Like "How much in the world is it?" and "Barney rubles" for money.

are you me?

My research group works on several projects with teams in Germany. I get a LOT of mileage out of pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-LyFMCIpok

Wait, (person I'm talking to), we're not cavemen, we have technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU

My friend and I have an inside joke from the horrible writing in Ben 10 Alien Force.

youtu.be/uE7TDmdePQY?t=3m17s
>MY SHOES

When in doubt pinky out
especially when fapping

I greet my friend at my house with
>next door, jackass
In a very Carl manner

I get a lot of mileage out of classic Simpsons "it can be two things" and "that's good!... that's bad!.. can I go now?"

Futurama wise, my ex and I used to shower and hum the tune to walking on sunshine like fry. Also "soylent cola" and "big pink" for gas station or grocery trips.

Pretty much everything from Homestar Runner.

Megg Mogg & Owl quotes every day.
Special gratitude goes to "we're going to rape you, Owl".

Extended warranty!? How can I lose!

I love how the box looks about coffin sized from the inside when gwen opens it.

Once in my life I wished for that, it was a sad day when my tablet hit the ground on one of its corners.

"Oh that's right, this car wasn't designed for underwater. That was important and I forgot."

It don't matta. Nunna dis mattas.

Since we're on the Critic I'll throw out nearly any Orson Welles line from that show

>A rich full bodied wine sensibly priced at a dollar a jug!

>GET THE FUCK DOWN
>FUCKING JUMP
>JUMP
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

and

>"I don't like it"
>any change
>"I like it"

Also
>I wanna play race car

>Futurama is no longer around to transform your world

heh, nice... I hope they get it, otherwise you wiill look like an ass.

>Don't mind if I already did

youtube.com/watch?v=-zPhipL68mM

Frequently while eating I will exclaim "Ah, the last ____. Overflowing with the ___ and ___ of its departed brothers."

>"Oh what luck there's a French fry stuck in my beard!"

>I have gone to a better place... a place FILLED with Mrs. Pell's fishsticks!

You have my sympathies, brother. I have a cheap tablet that has been in use for 3 years. Yet I treasure it.

>And now for a little magic, I will make this jug disappear.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOZTDP8Ff9w
TAKE THAT GUERNICA!

I thought it was an obvious reference, kinda shocked that I was the only one who chuckled at that moment in my theatre.

Everything from Xavier: Renegade Angel.

I unironically say GO BACK TO YOUR MAMA

In avatar episode where toph metalbends the instructor goes "very sneaky toph!" lol

Taste the pain.

A guy yelling at his cat isn't Sup Forums just because Skooks used the audio.

Pickle?

TASTE THE ONE-TWO PAIN

>Filled with country goodness and green peaness.

We used to do this, until rear view cameras became a thing

I'm gonna start ____ like THIS. And if you run into it, it's your own fault.

Usually when I play multiplayer or versus games with friends.

A lot of shit from Golden Age SpongeBob.

If I could do this impression as well as Maurice I would literally talk that way every day of my life.

>Wait, just a handful for the road.

I know for a fact I use a lot of Sup Forums quotes, but upon being asked now I can't think of a single one.

>WESSSSSSSSSSST
>It's HOT. In Topeeeeka
>Careful Spongebob, careful!
>Fine fine, everything's fine, fine fine fine fine fine

Glad that's not me.
>#2

I love that they got him to do Orson's voice for Ed Wood out of how good his impression on The Simpsons were.

I dislike how everyone remember "Do a flip" part.

I always thought the transition between "I've got a plan" and "I'm going to jump" is the funny part. "Do a flip" is unnecessary unfunny addition.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

I viciously raped a woman and got arrested for it, in Court after she'd been on the witness stand it was my turn. When I was pressed by her Attorney I yelled," WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!" and everybody laughed. The judge let me off with a slap on the wrist, the Attorney apologized to me and that chick I banged gave me her number. Now I am friends with them and every Thursday we go to Taco Bell and harass the workers there, police let us off the hook cause they know that "Wubba lubba dub dub" story.

Thanks for stopping by, you guys.
Thanks for breaking my cow lamp...

My friend does this too. Usually whenever someone is standing on the edge of something.

If some minor inconvenience happens at work, the customary response is "I don't want to live on this planet anymore."

Someone does you a favor, like grabs a door or a coffee, "I'm going to buy you so many lizards."

Any quote from Ralph from Simpsons is always relevant.

God dangit Bobby is used when anyone fucks up, regardless of their name.

Another popular one is "this is going to be my supervillain origin story" for things like the copier fucking up, or we ran out of coffee, or the guy in the food truck is out of red bull.

It's good working with fellow nerds.

Ooh fritatta!

I use this.

Fuckin' legend this guy!

When unsure if im being listened to: Meatwad's "You are interested in what I have to say".

"...the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards... Checkmate."

That's literally just how a mosh pit works.

When learning to do anything in a new program, "which button let's me buy stocks? Is it the piggy?"

>it's actually fucking roasting in Topeka

I know that feel bro

>70 to 93 and raining
Does someone just fucking flip a thermostat there or something?

This. Even the way I say "huh" is sometimes involuntarily influenced by when Squidward realized he wasn't out of the kelp forest

>100 degrees
lol, are you boiling over there? You fucking Yanks and your "special" scales.

Tell me how your arbitrary scale of measuring the freezing and boiling point of distilled water at sealevel in an open container is better than mine.

While you're at it why not explain to me what a kilo is supposed to represent.

Top keka

The metric system is better for scientfic study

The imperial system is better for practical situations.

t. Learned both

I know I shouldn't have kek'd but I kek'd.

Kansas user here, you have no idea how fucking schizophrenic the weather here can be.

>my shitty system that makes absolutely no fucking sense is better than your system that handily converts between units and is used in physics
A kilo is the weight of a liter of water, faggot.

Kelvin is better for scientific study and Celsius is better for practical situations. Fahrenheit is objectively shit.

>That just raises further questions!
>I'll do what I want, when I want and how I want!
>SPACE...MADNESSSSS, sometimes coupled with motion of someone biting into a delicious ice cream bar

I get a lot of mileage out of
>sup my young parsons
>i too am so on the go that i drink my yogurt through a tube

>the weight of a liter of water
what pressure is the water, what temperature, what do you measure with that is precise enough to measure exactly 1000 cubic centimeters of water?

The universal tare is a sphere of platinum that is constantly fluxing in weight, you fucking simpleton, your definition of an objective scale is absolute nonsense and the actual increments of Celsius are useless in day to day life.

>b-but my divisibility of five!
And you'll base that off nothing but how many fucking fingers someone has like a fucking cretin

All the time.

We have Rick&Morty now.

But I do miss Futurama.

Sometimes when I'm taking a walk in the woods I yell "I'M ON A ADVENTAH" hoping someone in the distance hears me.

Squidbillies desu.
>Readin' don't never not done nothing for not nonebody. Never not no one, didn't about no reason not never. And by God they never not ain't gonna will!
Of course I paraphrase a bit with that one.

>pressure
>temperature
AHAHAH!!! Holy shit, you fucking retard with your USAian education. Water is almost impossible to compress and even then it's a huge amount of force for almost no compression, and unless you transform it into steam or ice, it doesn't matter what temperature it is either. So it's always 1k cubic centimeters under absolutely most circumstances.

>0
>water freezes
>100
>water boils
>the two most common things people use temperature gauges to discern
>useless in everyday life
lol, you double faggot.

>It's HOT. In Topeeeeka
Been doing this constantly all week. It's sub 90's in my brother's loft and he just got A/C this morning.

The Critic Orson Welles always makes me crack up.

They say when you die you shit your pants.
Not me, when I die I'm gonna shit my heart.

>A kilo is the weight of a liter of water
The more you know.

I use "No way Jose" entirely because of Donkey Kong Country

"______ was a good man, but a GREAT sandwich"

Or a cubic decimeter of water. The metric system is nicely inter-connected and very easy to remember and orientate in.

Who was Hitler?

ASS THE SIZE OF THE MOON

Water is incompressible but that doesn't account for slight expansion in higher altitudes nor does it account for differences in temperature or material of the container you idiot. that goes without saying there are very few places where water is 100 pure and a liter of water isn't a valid fucking tare for this reason you imbecile.

Kippers for breakfast, Aunt Helga?

>98
>Roasting
Where do you live exactly

>Is it St. Swivin's day already?

I quote this too, usually when there's a Jane Austen movie on near me.

>Remember, licking door knobs is illegal on other planets

Whenever some is trying to remember something.