LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vIZh8k8CnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok?

I find it funny they use green squares.

Spidey's suit is looking even more Ditko in that image. Obviously it's pre-vis and whatever else but the black arm bands are gone and the web lines seem darker and more prominent. I like the changes.

boy if it were DC doing this I'd call it a clusterfuck of epic proportions

but since it's based marvel and they've never made a bad movie I'm hyped af

BRING ON D23 AND COMICCON

What are you trying to show me, OP?

Wrong terminology. In the industry we call pre-vis, pre visualization when we stage the production prior to principal photography, may it be with cuts from other movies, storyboards or 3d animation like how we do nowadays.

Also, I think this is from Civil War not Infinity War

It is the BP costume from CW and not the new one from the BP film.

Ok thanks. I just talk about comic books on the internet.

Wasn't black panthers suit entirely CG in Civil War?

Yeah, so the OPs image is from CW not IW.

Nope, it was touched up in post-production

I still remember the autistic cries of oldfags.

Yes. It's a fascinating process too. They had the stunt man and actor perform all the Black Panther scenes and then had the VFX department "paint" over the suit to give it a unique look.

It looks so crisp and real so I wonder why this process isn't used for Spider Man in both CW and Homecoming. There are scenes were Spidey looks straight up like a PS4 character.

>meanwhile no one can post behind the scenes shit for JUSTass League because it's all on a soundstage using shitty greenscreens instead of anything real

>Backstage pictures of effects heavy blockbuster movies look a bit silly, don't they?
Well no shit, familia.

White Panther looks baller as fuck.

This new hobbit sequel looks bad.

I assume it's because this is from the first trailer and there's still a ton of work to be done on the film then, but man this shot is weird. Especially the way it seems like it's in a huge void. Like an early access game made in the Unreal engine where they have access to quality assests but haven't really put the work in to have anything more than the are bones of a setting.

this is WB they don't have money to work on CG

what you see is what you get

To be fair, this was cut from the movie (not that it helped much, still a terrible film).

There was so little audiences wanted out of the Hobbit films and Hackson failed to deliver on almost all of it.

He was clearly misirable during production after the first one, and never wanted to come back in the first place. I kinda feel sorry for him more than anything, it was clearly a studio-interference mess that got churned out, but he could have tried a little.
Alfred is basically unforgivable though.

>tfw the 1977 animated version that's only an hour long managed to be better paced and more faithful to the book than the nine hour trilogy
Feels bad *gollum*

>*gollum*
>**
Don't do that.

If you can think of a better way to indicate making a non-speech utterance in text, I'd love to hear it.

... sarcasm-indicating punctuation would also be useful.

>...
Stooooop doing this stuff

OH MY GOD THIS MOVIE IS GONNA BE AWFUL until the CGI is finished

>and the web lines seem darker and more prominent.

Because before they altered the design the webs were convex, like the Raimi suit.

Jesus CHRIST, that costume is cool as shit. He needs that for cold weather missions. My god...and is that foam muscle or actually his build?

*grabs you by the throat* back the FUCK off?!?!?

you ready for this?

that's entirely the wireframe cgi on top of it

he wore the practical suit, then they went over it and painted it to digitally enhanced it, frame by frame

i had no clue it was digital before i saw the behind the scenes stuff. which gives the late spidey addition theory proof. they had the pre-viz stuff ready for panther, bucky's arm, stark/rhodey, etc but didn't have enough preptime with spidey, which is why he looks off

youtube.com/watch?v=2vIZh8k8CnI

Do we know what the Hatut Zeraze are going to look like yet? They basically wear white versions of BP's suit with tactical shit on top.

It's because Spider-man's costume is bright red. Red on right clothing is hard to get to look right on the screen.

>hobbit sequel

w-what

*breaks free and unsheathes katana*
You won't win that easy

I like that spider logo better but I don't like the raised webbing

Why do the costumes look so bad here??
Is that holland and boswick?