Rouge Trooper: War Machine

On the poisoned battlefields of Nu Earth they tell a tale of the last GI.
A soldier bred to thrive in conditions that would be instant death for ordinary men.
A Rogue Trooper accompanied by the electronic ghosts of his fallen comrades on a quest for vengeance.
But this is not his tale this is a story of another war and another GI.
Rogue Trooper: War Machine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymB6aQZLGTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for OP

Bump

Thanks

No problem.

readin

>friday pls stop
>no

End
To recap
>clones have feelings too
>fighting for humanity is the only fight worth winning
>if your life sucks it's probable the fault of an evil billionaire
>it was Earth all along!

Trying to figure out how this fits in with RT, but if it doesn't I don't really mind, I like it.

Truly, they were an Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

It doesn't. Then they tried to retcon it to fit them together and then they killed off Rogue.

Best to think of it as an Elseworlds story or the Ultimate universe version. A completely new take on an old character.

Thanks for the storytime, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=ymB6aQZLGTc

Wow what a butt ugly comic.

Your spoiler dismays me.

I feel like it could have fit - the Norts come off as Russkies with Kraut accents, that might meant the Southers are good old Westerners with Western vices.

So the GI program being based off some old Weyland-Yutani style bullshit would kinda make sense.

Known space being so small and Earth being a forgotten dump doesn't really fit into what seems like a huge world in original RT.

That makes sense. Was wondering why the biochips didn't show up even once.

Me as well. Man, in this week alone with all the dumps I think I've read more Rogue Trooper than any single person in the US has in decades, if only due to 2000AD's ridiculously difficult legal methods of obtaining.

Saved?

bump

Up and at 'em, thread!

Friday was a complete Ultimate style reboot originally. But then it became pretty indistinguishable from thw original, i.e. Friday got biochips and pretty sure the action switched to Nu Earth with fighting Norts alongsider Southers at some point. Then they retconned it into being the same universe. It was a confusing continuity mess of Hawkman levels. So they killed off BOTH Rogue Troopers by literally sending them into a black hole.

And afaik we haven't had any actual new Rogue Trooper since except some lost tales of the original and spin offs. Shame as Rogue (either version) was a rival for Dredd at points in 2000 AD history as a property.

If anyone can correct me or fill in the blanks that would be great.