Riri

Is forever.

Fuck sake, she's awful

Fuck off, I refuse to believe it. Bendis' daughterfu will be forgotten like the shit character she is.

I agree, Robby reyes is awful.

You know, she'd learn something and grow as a character if she actually listened to Tony.

Instead it's typical rebellious teenager ignoring her experienced elders because she knows everything.

>got her ass kicked

Pics? Not enough black girl ryona.

Great character with flaws. All Bendis legacy stuff sticks. Miles too.

Rip Jane Thor and Sam Cap. Whore and captain nigger was most hated.

>As a result of exposure to Jackson Arvad and James Melvin's "magno-chamber", Will-O'-The-Wisp has the ability to control the electro-magnetic particles that make up his body. This enables him to vary the density of his body to make part, or all, of his body intangible or rock hard similar to the synthezoid Vision. In addition, he also has superhuman strength at higher densities, and has superhuman speed and durability. Also, he has the ability of flight, and at subsonic speeds, Will-O'-The-Wisp appears to be nothing more than a glowing sphere. Will-O'-The-Wisp can also mesmerize people for a short period of time. Will-O'-The-Wisp can will the molecules of his body to oscillate at a small distance from his body, making him look like an ethereal glowing sphere.

I mean, that actually seems like a pretty tricky opponent to fight.

Shit taste

What's great about her?

Bendis has this thing where he shits on any villain that isn't an A-lister, regardless of their powers and threat. It's become very annoying to see the likes of Annihilus jobbing in a single panel like a throwaway villain.

What are Miles' flaws?

He wins every fight by touching his opponent. He's like one punch man without the meta or ennui.

>Implying Wisp isn't actually a somewhat dangerous opponent

Literally a mega science nerd with the power to control his density. The only thing holding him back is that he's not insanely evil or anything.

Yeah but he's a jobber and everyone knows it, even in-universe.

He's an objectivist at heart therefore views all villains in the Marvel universe as degenerate and of low character. He really has no interest at all in the substance or craft of super hero adventure stories. His solutions to problems are never intriguing, His fights are boring because nothing ever happens. He hates most of the Marvel Universe.

The only thing that makes me okay with how fucking ubiquitous his shit has been is that 1) he seems to be stuck writing stories he hates and these inserts are just his most recent attempt to make that fate tolerable and 2) mid 2000's Marvel had some good writers that probably only got a shot because Bendis was so successful.

Still though... fuck his writing and fuck his comics.

He is the Rob Liefield of writing.

Yes she's one of the daughter of Bendis, this is the other one, both and Morales will be with us until he leave Marvel

>Will-O'-The-Wisp can also mesmerize people for a short period of time.

PLEASE tell me that chocolate in OP got hypnotized.

Bendis has never touched Lunella to my knowledge.

Not sure about that, he has a weird attraction to black characters >Morales, Riri, Cage, I think he did some Black Panther too ...

Well, his kids are black.

2 of 3 we all know

>He wins every fight by touching his opponent. He's like one punch man without the meta or ennui.

1. Beaten by hammerhead
2. Loses his mother.
3. He didn't protect tony stark and cause him to get beaten to death.
4. He lost his girlfriend.
5. He lost his universe.
6. He can't catch blackcat.

She. Is. Everything. YAAASSSS QUEEN!!

Those aren't flaws. Those are bad things that happened to him. Classic Mary Sue gloss.

Also, what? He remembers his Universe dying and he just goes to high school? He knows that for some reason the universe was destroyed and what? His best friend was saved for narrative convenience? What does fat asian friend think about all that? Did his friend's family get saved or is he an interdimensional refugee like Rachel Grey?

Be honest with me Sup Forums, can marvel ever ever EVER hope to recover from the damage Bendis and Slott have wrought?

>this is the other one
No it isn't. Not only does Bendis have nothing to do with Lunella, but he's 1. never written her, and 2. clearly doesn't like her because she takes away from Riri being the smartest and most special.

The one time Riri showed up in Lunella's book, Lunella shits on her and tells her that she's smarter than her and needs to learn her place.

>1. Beaten by hammerhead
TWICE!

If they get rid of Bendis, Slott, and Sana Amanat, we might have a chance.

>damage Slott has wrought
What fucking damage? Writing a mediocre Spider-man run hardly affects the rest of Marvel. Hell, JMS did more damage to Spider-man with OMD, Sins Past, and all that Totem shit.

If Slott's run were to end today, what apperently ever lasting irreversible damage would be left? Oh no, Black Cat is temporarily a villain and... that's about it. How awful!

>Hell, JMS did more damage to Spider-man with OMD, Sins Past, and all that Totem shit.

OMD and Sins Past were both editorial decisions that he didn't want to write. Blame Quesada for that, not JMS.

That is the mentality of writing that's been killing Marvel for almost two decades now. The complete lack of respect for any characters that aren't mainstream or immediately popular.

That's why Marvel has such a poor state of villains to use, because any that isn't considered A list is just a joke, regardless of their importance or previous achievements.

I remember back when Scourge killed off a bunch of villains because they had too many. Now they need the reverse.

>The one time Riri showed up in Lunella's book, Lunella shits on her and tells her that she's smarter than her and needs to learn her place.
I'm starting to enjoy how much of a little bitch she is.

Quesadilla lit the match way before that. Civil War was shit and ruined everything.

>No it isn't
Not sure lad. This is Sabrina from the instagram of Bendis

here more

>I remember back when Scourge killed off a bunch of villains because they had too many. Now they need the reverse.

They need to resurrect a bunch of dead ones?

>he says while DC is still using Zoom for the millionth time

Can you imagine something written by Bendis and drawn by Liefeld?

That is cute.

Might as well. They barely have any left.

The editorial demand for Sins Past was that the kids couldn't be Peter's. Making them Osborn's was JMS' decision.

>Bendis' has a black daughter therefore all black kids in Marvel are Bendis creations
Not how this works, champ.

For fuck sake this needs to stop.

>YAAASSSS QUEEN!!

Funny enough I agree about Zoom entirely, but DC in general has at least tried utilizing lesser known villains as of late, and reinstating them as threats as opposed to shitting on them.

In other words, the same editorial demand of "no marriage, no kids, no realistic adult life for Peter Parker" resulted in a horrible story. Again, it's Quesada's fault.

He has a black girl WITH GLASSES!!! > Lunella confirmed, the glasses are purple in both cases and in her diary

Robbie was the best character to come out of All-New All Different Marvel.

>Moon Girl's a black girl with glasses therefore she can only be Bendis's daughter

Look, I can get not being able to tell black people apart at a glance. Earnestly believing that black people are actually identical (to the extent that you use it as evidence in an argument) is another thing.

You can tell marvel thinks they're being SO PROGRESSIVE by giving her that big nappy hair

>didn't even explain or ever get to the transformation
>never resolved Robbie's need to kill
FUCK Marlel

Starkfags are analcancer and deserve having their brand die an ignoble death.

what is it that you like about Robbie? I'm not arguing I'm just not really that familiar with this Ghost Rider

You know he did that self-insertion, is a shame because he can only be Wilson Fisk

I like how Bendis has the Tony A.I. reminding you he's not Stark like this, and then over in Secret Empire he acts exactly like Tony and is called "Tony" by everyone.

They don't need to get rid of Slott just get him on another hero.

>Robbie is the best character to come out of All-New All Different
>Jaime is the best character to come out of post-Identity Crisis DC

What is the secret of the little latino boys, Sup Forums?

Nearly the entire company would need to be cleaned out at this point, and they'd need to do a ground-up relaunch to clean house.

Get a back-to-basics approach on all titles, and focus on strong, compelling adventure stories rather than political grandstanding. Make sure that we actually WANT to see the characters triumph rather than have half of them be annoying twits.

Hell, if DC was able to do it after fans didn't really like the New 52, there might be hope for Marvel. But it'd require some incredibly heavy self-reflection on editorial's part.

Ok, Alonso and all the writers are fired, now what? who would be in charge?

You can be forced down a bad road and still make it worse.

Don't immediately forgive all his sins just because he was led down a bad road. He contributed.

>Let's insert DUDEBRO Hulk in a Ghostrider book along with Silk, the first EVER asian american female superhero because no one gives a shit about her, and Lau-Wolverine cause why not?

I wonder what goes through people's heads when they make these retarded decisions, and now Robbie is fucking dead as a character.

>But it'd require some incredibly heavy self-reflection on editorial's part.

So essentially you're saying Marvel is screwed ?

It was supposed to be a new take on the Circle of Four, which should have been obvious from the title and the line up. The problem was that it was really fucking bad and a terrible way to start off a new solo relaunch, especially since sales were shit for the previous volume.

>Also, let's make sure most of the book is about them, and have Robbie be the after-thought!
I don't know if the crossover was an editorial mandate or Felipe Smith came up with it, but either way fuck Marvel

This user knows his shit.

Yet, it didn't sell or had any pipularity . Co only likes what no one likes.

I don't care for the character.

>Riri

Literally who?

Should she become a villain?

What?
black women being beat while white men say they whine to much?

Stan Lee: "So, Brian, tell us about this character, Riri..."
BMB: "She's smart and everyone loves her, she's even better than Tony."
SL: "But what does she have to overcome? What challenges does she face?"
BMB: "She has to invent phoney racism so she can fight it, and she has to cope with people living how awesome and wow she is."
SL: "So, she's boring as fuck, Brian."
BMB: "She's my daughterfu!"

JMS is a great writer at his best (he can present both sides of an argument fairly, and understands how to do allegory, unlike Spencer or the various SJW's) but he can be awful at his worst.

God damn, this true? I thought she was just a conceited twerp, but if Moon Girl's a straight-up asshole, that'd be hilarious.

Don't let the memesters tell you otherwise but yeah, he is. ANGR was carried entirely by Moore's art and the minute he left everything with Robbie went to shit.

Not that user, but I like how responsible and down to earth Robbie is. He's had a rough life, but he's making the best of it, and doing whatever he can to take care of his brother. He's like an S.E. Hinton character.

Idiot

wait, why arent the millions of african colored americans buying this comic now that they finally have a character that represents them?

Why did they name her slang for "retard"?

>Circle of Four
Who were a new take on the New Fantastic Four.

I'll lay odds that Bendis writes her out somehow when he wraps up his run on Iron Man rather than allow any other writer to have her.

I actually like Riri just not as Iron Man, she shoulda taken on the war machine mantle or operated as a hybrid war machine/oracle

>picture of Riri
>she
>yeah I agree I also hate this character nobody has mentioned or implied any mention of

Why would Stan Lee be anywhere near that conversation? Is this 1968?

How does Bendis keep making this character more unlikable with each issue? It's almost impressive in a way.

how does her hair not get caught in the helmet
or not get in her face in the helmet

This.

>Be Scorpion
>Give Spider-Man one of the most famous ass-whoopings in his mythos
>Have deep connection to Jameson, and in turn Spider-Man
>Be characterized as a psychotic, unhinged nutjob that is physically superior to Spider-Man in every way
>Hurr Mac's a weenie retard now

>Be Flag Smasher
>Cause Cap to take his first life since WW2
>Be classified as a world spanning threat
>Be a physical match for Cap that almost overthrew multiple governments at once
>Hurr politics r dumb make him silly

>Be Abomination
>Be Hulk's greatest adversary
>Be one of the only villains able to take out the Hulk one on one
>Be also cunning and tactical, even killing Bruce's wife
>Hurr Red Hulk is cooler kill him with a big gun
>Also say that Colossus one-punched him off screen

>Be Fin Fang Foom
>Be a threat to Doctor Strange
>Be a major final boss-tier villain for Iron Man
>Manipulate the Mandarin of all people to set up your master plan
>Hurr big dumb monster back to Monster Island you go

On the other hand, he got to punch Gwen in the face. Sup Forums has gotta like that at least.

This. Slott is awful on Spider-Man, but it stays in Spider related stuff. Bendis has much wider interests. When the onSlott is finally done, it can be remembered as bad run, albeit the longest running. It's a footnote in comic history

Never

start reading DC

Invent racism...

That's new even for Sup Forums

that's just an agist stereotype not all teens do that, like how not all blacks call everyone nigga

What's wrong with getting defeated by Will O' The Wisp? He's a powerful villain that gives Spider-Man trouble and she's a rookie who is only good against enemies whose tech she can hack, nothing to be embarrassed about.

Well, her origin story is her interrupting class to say she'll be a doctor, only to be disappointed at the homeroom teacher being supportive and telling her she can become anything she wants. She even brought a picture of Mae Carol Jemison to prove her point for nothing.

So she keeps staring holes into the homeroom teacher's back to put her down until the poor woman finally goes "Fine! You'll never be... Tony Stark!" out of exasperation.

And this is how Riri became Legacy Iron Man.

Wait, why is GHOSTRIDER useless without his car?

I thought the Spirit of Vengeance made the currently used vehicle or device powerful, not that a particular vehicle gives him power?

See

Marvel treats all of their villains like complete jokes. Which I guess explains why all of their events revolve around fighting heroes.

Robbie Reyes isn't the Spirit of Vengeance like Danny or Johnny. He's possessed by the spirit of a mass murderer who was killed by the police, rather than a fallen angel or a demon. The guy's spirit haunted the car, so that's how Robbie was exposed to the spirit.

And she feels ashamed this guy beat her?
There are far lower villans they could have used for this plot instead

Why?