What's your one secret shame you still read or watch, Sup Forums?

What's your one secret shame you still read or watch, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbnihYENjC8
youtube.com/watch?v=FrhXkwPyR10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still like megatokyo

She dances along with this
youtube.com/watch?v=hbnihYENjC8

Horses.

TTG is actually good tho.

It's cheesy and downright juvenile at times, but I still enjoy rewatching '03 turtles from time to time.

Every few years someone mentions Megatokyo and every time I'm surprised that it's still ongoing, and that the art hasn't improved one bit.

[spolier]MLP[/spoiler]

It's obviously made to shill toys and the toys themselves aren't even that well designed but it's cute.

I also write fanfiction for it but keep it in a password protected pastebin becasue they are so bad

CTRL + S

OH SHIT, DING DONG BANNU

I watched lolirock and genuinely liked Mephisto
he's one of them idiots who are too pure to hate, and outta all the villains he was the only one who was successful

I'm terrified to think what's going to happen once the theatrical short fronts the horse film. Will it breathe life into the incredibly small fanbase? Or will it make me regret every associating myself with this cartoon?

Pre-Image Leifield
I'm not really ashamed. As with all things Sup Forums 90% of the people who shit on have never read any of it.

Post Nuke Comic, which I'll read if it ever updates again
MT gives me this wonderful nostalgia for the one summer I binged it after dropping out of college

Horsefans already know about it and most don't care for it or find it cute but forgettable, which it is.

this has me pretty uneasy, it may very well open hell's gate

Nothing's going to happen, mate. Any interested would probably be into it by now, but besides the cuteness it doesn't do much to stand out.

I like nuHarley. She's sexy and fun that's a slut without being a bimbo.

What is the gif OP provided even supposed to be anyways? I've seen it around but don't know where it comes from.

It's Koakuma from Touhou.

a 2hu short on youtube

Steven Universe

that snafu comic shit

The Simpsons, apparently. Oh, and TF Lost Light.

So, is the animation just really weird, or does that girl have two tongues?

She also has fangs, wings, and a tail, but you didn't question those.

Well I assumed she's a demon girl, so thats pretty normal. The two tongues, not so much.

The animation has two tongues. The character doesn't actually have two tongues. Unless she does, and Zun just hasn't brought it up. But Touhou has the most psychotic fandom.

Touhou is my secret shame, I eat that shit up.

I'm just sad Fred hasn't made any really progress towards finishing it yet. It's just sad this comic with l33t in it is still chugging along like fifteen years later.

Wow, way to judge a poor demon girls body

RWBY

Hey, can you name something in fiction with multiple tongues?

gwenpolle

>What's your one secret shame you still read or watch, Sup Forums?

Implying Sup Forums has any shame at this point

King Ghidorah?

Steven Universe. I hate almost everything about it, from the "subtle" politics/agenda, character designs, shameless desire to be an anime and really shit story but every now and again it's entertaining.

Son of a...

>not thinking two tongues arnt cute

get a load of this fag

Hades in the Justice League cartoon.

I would like to read it...

Source?

cuuute c-cute CUTE!

>incredibly small fanbase
It's still one of the most active fandoms, just not as autistic as it used to be.

I think he's talking about Hanazuki.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrhXkwPyR10

>just not as autistic as it used to be.

This is mine as well. I have fallen behind on comics the last few months but unless I have missed something major in those months I enjoy her.
Would be better if they just put that personality in an oc so harly could still be with joker though.

VG Cats. The art is bad. The humor is awful. But I just want the cats to hook up

Mighty Magiswords.

I was actually surprised by this being decent, it's actually enjoyable.

>waiting on hotline Miami cartoon
That or ytp of everything. It's almost a lost art

I still read Wapsi Square even though I kind of hate it. The art isn't even that appealing but he keeps adding in tittymonsters so I feel like I have to.

>hotline Miami cartoon

I want!

>he says this while browsing /sug/

>Hotline Miami cartoon
All of my yes

That, or a live-action adaptation. Literally one of the few fictional things I've come across that has literally not gotten old for me.