I adore fair and elegant ladies, like Miss Bianca. She is so stylish and cool

I adore fair and elegant ladies, like Miss Bianca. She is so stylish and cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is!

Is it wrong that I find Eva Gabor's voice highly attractive?

Can't argue with that.

That's not a lady, it's a mouse

I enjoy cumming on mice.

How rude!

Rarara

A lady mouse.

Same.

slut

No, the voice fits her so perfectly, rumors have it that they were gonna make a third movie but then Miss Gabor passed away.

Agreed

Nope. I know I always have because child me had.. odd feelings for Duchess of The Aristocats (same voice).
But now I realize it was just the voice.

I'm sure that is a fact. I wonder how it could've turned out though.

Yep. They specifically got her back because they liked her voice.

Mrs. Brisby is also a fair and elegant lady, but she's also a loving and devoted wife and mother who is brave enough to do what ever it takes to save her children.

You take that back you fucking subhuman trash.

STRICTLY my nigga, all of you.

They can't be compared

>liking fucking PEASANT women
garbage

R
E
S
C
U
E

Rescue aid society.

Couldn't they have just used her sister? Or am I confusing them again and she died first

it's like this
Bianca is a woman you romance, and put on your most debonair smile, hoping you can kiss her paw
Frisby is a woman you pry her legs apart and lick her pink wet bits until she squeals

>pry her legs apart
against her will, because she doesn't want to cheat on her husband ;)

>just finished watching The Rescuers for the first time
>coincidentally notice OP's pic
Fuck. Now I need to dig up the sequel somewhere to get another fix of Bianca

The sequel is generally agreed to be better, I think. I certainly thought so, definitely give it a watch.

Honestly, just make it bigger than the last, the sequel was a great step up from the first one. The only question would be, were would they be? So many interesting locations to use.
I believe her sister passed first, that or she probably didn't even sound like her, people would have noticed.

Fuck you. I mean it fuck you and your shitty self into hell itself.

Rescuers 2 sucked. The movie is basically:

"Tee hee let's shit on Bernard. Need someone humiliated? Let's do it to Bernard. Need comedic slapstick? Bernard is our punching bag. What's that cock blocking? Of course Bernard will be the inferior beta male who gets cock blocked bya Chad Mouse and only gets Miss Bianca's love because it's a movie written by stupid fucking loser males like the ones who made Kimpossible's Ending."

Rescuers 2 is cringe inducing to watch. It's basically a long torture fest for Bernard as everything gets in his way. That guy said he wanted more of Miss Bianca? Nope. The movie is half-way Bernard suffering and the other half? Uninteresting human boy who no one cares about, but you need someone to RESCUE in a Rescuers film.

Movie sucked. And again, fuck anyone who even dares to imply it's watchable. I'm glad it was forgotten by time. The original is better, but that's not saying much because Rescuer films are not very good either.

You know what this thread needs? Since it hasn't been deleted yet and Bianca cannot even carry it alone? Post some different anthro bitches in this thread for the mere sake of it. Bonus if you post the ones from videogames or anime like Renamon. May as well turn this thread into a Furry Women thread.

'Straya Rescuers is dope. One of my favorites as a kid. The original was too depressing.

This is some serious ass blasting. I can't see it being a copy pasta though, it's way too specific.

Depressing how?

user.. are you alright?

It's a movie about an orphan who is forced into slave labor in the most downtrodden swamp ever. It's pretty bleak throughout.

You are not a fair and elegant lady. You do not adore yourself.

A

They're both hot user

Rude!
Also true.
But rude foremost!

She was my first waifu.
No regrets.

Not my first but I do remember liking her ever since I saw the first movie on VHS.

the yellow winged quiet pink tail one who was a model is literally my one and only waifu until i die

What's with all these mice/pet Disney movies in the past?

Mickey Mouse matey, but nowadays there's more duck characters than mice thanks to the Scrooge Mcduck/Donald Duck comics.

What, you mean just in general? Pet movies have always been a thing. Kids like cute animals.

Fucking white privilege.

>the Gabors are all dead and have left no children

It is a bittersweet feel.

Zsa Zsa died last year user, she was a well known cunt who married some kraut asshole who bought himself a title third hand.

As I understand it Eva was much nicer, but I may be wrong.

But White Horned Purple Tailed Jew is the most like OPs pic.

Bianca is a lady, Mrs Brisby is the lady you want be your wife.

>Frisby is a woman you pry her legs apart and lick her pink wet bits until she squeaks

Fixed.

RIP Classy lady

White Guilt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0

>Was in best Nightmare movie

fucking furrys

Aw shit, now I want to see a crossover with Freddy Krueger

Well they probably brought Miss Gabor back for the sequel, not only because she was the original voice, but she had to be a nice person in general, you don't hire people ya don't like/cause problems for others on the team. If her sister was an asshole we'd at least have a reason why they never got her.