When was the last time you watched a cartoon?

When was the last time you watched a cartoon?

It's been a long fucking time since I've seen a good one at least.

I only browse Sup Forums to check out if there's anything new and interesting. Most of the stuff on this board is complete garbage and a lot it is kept alive by grown men shipping cartoon characters. I tried watching Steven Universe and Loud House and both were among the most putrid and poorly animated artistic abortions I've ever seen in my life. The new Samurai Jack was so much a let down I thought it was some kind of elaborate joke.

How the fuck do you guys stay interested in this shit?

OP doesn't even agree with this, nobody is that fucking stupid to think this is even close to being right, stop posting this you fucking nincompoop

when was the last time you ate a bread?

It's been a few years since several great cartoons have been running at the same time.

At the moment I'm only really keeping up with Sonic Boom, Teen Titans Go and My Hero Academia.

prove it wrong then, smart guy.

Honestly? I haven't.

I joined Sup Forums in around the early 2010s, when there was at least SOME diversity in what people talked about. I've only stayed on here because of the perk of anonymity, which is decreasing in value every day. That and being on here feels like watching The Simpsons - even though it started out great, now it's just shit but you can't stop watching it.

Seriously, aside from whatever flavor of the month shows are discussed here, all we get are
>DC vs. Marvel threads
>fetish and cheesecake threads
>nostalgiawanking threads
>Sup Forums threads
>threads that are obviously bait for Sup Forums posters
>threads that are just a dozen posters wanking about how bad the SJW menace is, which quickly devolves into Sup Forums discussion

It's not a stretch to say that Sup Forums, and Sup Forums, have been dead for a while now. Any sane person would have left ages ago. I'm just on here because of that fucking Mr. Burns quote.

>Teen Titans Go

You get brownie points for honesty.

just a few minutes. I was watching the brian's girlfriends meetup scene from family guy
it sucked [/spoiler

Did you try Star vs?

Ren and Stimpy, Samurai Jack, The Dover boys, Flinstones, Courage the Cowardly dog and Road runner were the best back in the day.
Now I just stop watching Cartoons cause its far less interesting now a days,

Sell me on it. I've noticed the more insane shipping that grown ass adult men push the less pleasant the show is and this is one where such is plentiful.

You already deleted your last shitty thread today when people called you out Famicom, how about you take the hint and fucking kill yourself?

>Not watching the original Teen Titans

You could've asked this question without this bait picture.

It's a ROUGH start on the first season but it has genuinely built up to something interesting. I'm not sure if it can deliver on that promise but they've handled things a whole lot better than SU or Gravity Falls thus far.

The fanbase is shipping cancer but every single fucking fanbase on Sup Forums is absolute cancer and should be completely ignored and frowned upon as such, general threads are what happens when you have more people than necessary for an actual conversation and just enough for a 24/7 circlejerk.

I have never watched a single cartoon in my entire life

He said keeping up, as in watching currently airing shows
Come on, man.

The Sup Forums threads have definitely been problematic the past year but that's just the huge popularity boost Sup Forums got. Now all the newfags that've been clotting in Sup Forums have started exploding out because their toy got boring without learning any of the other board's cultures. /lit/ and /his/ have been hit harder desu with all these false intellectuals flooding the boards with Sup Forums racist shitposting.

But the same problem existed when Sup Forums was in it's prime.

Decent show, enjoyable to follow. Funny at times, almost went Regular Show focusing too much on relationships. One or two straight filler episodes.

The writing is leagues above that of AT, SU, and GF with subtle callbacks and clever foreshadowing and doesn't force the viewer to sit through stretches of pointless filler episodes. The first season may not exceed your expectations but the second season will have you hooked.

Show has a lot more going for it than shipping. The romance angle doesn't come around until around halfway through the second season but it comes in naturally since it's been built up for a long time, and it doesn't take over the show or anything, just a new element of the story. There's only one episode that exclusively deals with romance drama.
Shipping is only so prevalent with the fans because there's a big imbalance in the cast gender ratio and most people really enjoy the chemistry between Star and Marco, so they get invested in it more than they should.

The show is generally pretty well written and funny, and when the plot train gets rolling things start to get crazy.
Star is a great protagonist and the show doesn't pull any punches with her. She screws stuff up a lot and her flaws are not only recognized by the story but brutally exploited.
Star and Marco have great chemistry, as friends or otherwise, and they do a lot to carry the show through its weaker moments.
As the story goes on the rest of the cast gets a lot stronger too; almost all of the show's one-note characters get ditched while more interesting ones get their share of focus and development.
The shitty comic relief villain the show starts with has an incredible character arc out of nowhere, Star's mother is a brutal take on Disney princesses, and even Star's goofy mentor throws everyone for one hell of a loop.