Calexit #1

I didn't get to finish the storytime and while I don't like the comic I rather try to finish it.

The publisher is Black Mask aka we are all try hards the publisher.

So I like Orange Soda.

me too

I'm also going to do the damn essay so be careful with the reaction images.

sigh...

Black Mask also made a comic for the movie about Michelle Rodriguez as a transexual hitman.

>
>I'm also going to do the damn essay so be careful with the reaction images.

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

So in this scenario, 15-20 million of the most liberal idiots in America somehow manage to get out of their own way long enough to secede.

They leave behind 99 percent of the arable land.

Republicans now have a solid, invincible, unbreakable hold on power.

Why would we ever want them back?!

Break the good parts of CA up into four or five solidly conservative new states, set about grinding the libtards on the coast into oblivion.

Wait fifty years, annex their children.

Done!

Hell, I like this scenario.

so damn lazy.....

I'm having to compress some of these images fun times....

This is unironically why Hillary lost the election. Trite, garbage wrapped up in politics and preachy language speaking down to everyone. Also the Steve jobs/inglorious basterds dude is a lame rip off

Black Mask entire out put can best be described as Reactionary rip-offs.

braver man than me

it's good to recycle your essence.

EVERYONE SHUT UP UNTIL AFTER THE STORYTIME FUCK

It was her turn...

HEY GUYS. REMEMBER THE NAZI IN THAT INGLORIOUS BASTARDS MOVIE?

She just bursts through the floor? Even with all the bullet holes that's like a head butt. No one walks away a winner going through shitty flooring.

You can talk during storytime, just don't post images

Oh my god. Look at those tiny rifles.

So... now that we know this area is full of insurgents, can we drone strike them?

are liberals becoming psychotic, lads?

Obviously everyone in this universe has increased bone mass in thier skulls, while rendering them near invulnerable to brain damage also makes them retarded.

that's kind of my problem with this comic is that since the villains are so evil and have the resources why are they holding back?

More like terrorist than psychos user
brings back the 50s when celebs where blamed for supporting communism

No, even then you would at least get splinters and some laceration from the fact that wood floors do not splinter fucking easily.

>liberals generally oppose the idea of "state rights"
>complain when the conservative-ran federal government controls their precious blue state

take

a

hint

please avoid images until I'm done.

Please wait there's an essay at the back.

Remember when Jane Fonda comitted treason by staring in Viet Cong propaganda and laughed at desperate POW's? Or when she caused greater fear of nuclear power because an event where no one actually got hurt?

>posting an image in a storytime
Are you a newfag? Delete your shitpost and fuck off to reddit.

who the fuck would have sex on these in the middle of the day. they're like frying pans in california holy fuck.

They're just feeling the bern, user.

Now time for the essay let's see what the creators were thinking when they wrote this.

Mad

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

looks better to show "mercy" I mean take the actions of what unfolds, in history books this would make everything look all the more questionable about who was at fault. You just crush them out then you get what happen to Great Purge where no amount of history revision changes the evil on that day.

Retarded stoners.
What the fuck? why are they burning down the neighborhood but ignoring a courier? why are they not tracking him? Why doesn't he care an entire neighborhood is getting torched for something he did besides to make sarcastic quips?

fair.

#resist

Thanks OP. You da real MVP. Is this a new story time of pain or just laugh at the stupidity?

why not both? If 2 comes out I will storytime it as well. I want to do a couple more black mask comics because this publisher is kind of special.

and that's it. Now excuse me I've been gifted all three volumes of Godland celestial edition and I love me some Tom Scholi.

So far I don't find the comic too awful. My biggest criticisms is that is too verbose, some parts don't making sense mostly this page (girl comes out of wood floor like if it was nothing, and the parents magically get guns from somewhere) and of this wants to be a serious political comic, the villain is too comical evil for this to be taken seriously.

Also I'll never read the long-ass appendix. Really don't care about American politics.

So, wait? She was able to fire through the floor, then casually stand up without being shot at in the interim?

Well that was...interesting. If anything it gave me a look into the minds of my friends who are all "resist man, it's just like Harry Potter"

Op here and meh If a creator talks about the thought process to make a book I rather have it in because sometimes it can enlighten some elements of the book in question.

>Harry Potter
Still can't believe a rip off of Gary Gunter became our generation's LOTR.

>it's just like Harry Potter"

Handmaiden's Tale is where its at now, homie.

Where in California can you get a super realistic baby gun holster?

You can't, that's why liberals are just as retarded and hypocritical as the ass monkey republicans. 3rd position is where it's at.

>fagmerica is about to balkanize
dog bless this timeline

Wow, this is fucking incredible. This page makes what's apparently our hero, look like a complete psycho that doesn't care what happens to the people around her in her quest to do... something.

Isn't that shit outdated, like it was written during the Reagan era?

I really hope it happens. The USSR was undermined and destroyed from within, and the US claimed it to be a victory for them.

Now we get to see how they like it. I personally am working with a black separatist movement to get a new country set up in Mississippi, modeled after South Africa and Zimbabwe. And of course, there's Cascadia and Aztlan. It's a very interesting movement to be a part of.

And I owe it all to Trump. God bless that beautiful man.

But we're, like, TOTALLY living it right now here in America!

I can understand not liking Trump and call that but making the US have a literal Gestapo is just fucking stupid and it's lazy writing. In a theoretical succession and military occupation of California the occupation force hunting down militants would cause more than enough war crimes to make your story, but instead you completely shatter any scene of believability with having American forces razing a town.

TL DR: I think the author was lazy and instead of thinking about how this might actually go just said "let's make the US literally Nazis"

Wonder which state Sup Forums will attempt to claim. I'm betting a Midwestern state, Rocky Mountain state, or Alaska

>Aztlan
I don't think even Mexicans take that shit seriously.

It just got a tv series.

Calm down the guy who makes this gives zero fucks about holding back when criticizing things.

Good thing it's not Mexicans who are the ones who will be protesting about it. It's American Hispanics.

>set up in Mississippi
HAHAHAHAHA

You stupid fucking nigger.

I can picture it now, the flag has a hi point and a heroin needle.

>I personally am working with a black separatist movement to get a new country set up in Mississippi

Look out boys we got the next Che Guevara on our hands here.

More like next victim of Bigger Thomas

10/10

Hardly. I am a humble man.

A buddy of mine from work believed that hogwash. Nice guy tho

I knew a guy who claimed this sort of stuff unironically. He's more or less stuck doing MLP fanfiction these days.