CN vs Nickelodeon's Dark Age

Out of these dark ages for both Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon which would you say is worse?

I'd say C, why?, well every show that CN made after Foster's and before Adventure Time was forgettable

Everyone, even older people, know who Dexter, Johnny Bravo, and the PPG are. They're "modern classic" characters. And on the opposite side of the aisle, lots of people recognize characters like Finn and Jake, Gumball, Mordecai and Rigby.

But nobody knows who Juniper Lee, Jake Spidermonkey, Rodney J. Squirrel, or Sunny bridges are, because their shows were so forgettable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QEzhxP-pdos
youtube.com/watch?v=lXUBgiNm-KU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Chowder
>Flapjack
>"EpicFail"

Holy lel

Thank god, both networks got their act together and produced quality shows like Adventure Time and The Loud House

>Chowder, Flapjack,Lazlo
>Terrible.
Managed to get me to respond, but I'll give you everything else being mediocre at their absolute best. This is cherrypicking bullshit and I'd say it's a tie. CNReal was absolute compacted shit, even if Nick has less-than-memorable shows sprinkled throughout the years.

CN, mostly due to the fact that they made live action shows over more cartoons

CNReal = garbage fire

>chowder, camp lazlo, sanjay and craig, flapjack
>garbage
get some taste, anonzo

Sanjay and Craig and Camp Lazlo were shit

Agreed Camp Lazlo was mediocre at best while Sanjay and Craig should die in a pitfire

fuck off famicom

Camo Lazlo was shit along with Sanjay and Craig

Sanjay and craig is the worst cartoon ever made

Sanjay and Caig was absolute dogshte

This is bait

Nick's Dark Age just from this pic seems worse. I know CN Real was shit but the cartoons pictured are enjoyable to watch besides Gym Partner and Squirrel Boy. Meanwhile every show on Nick's side is horrible except Puppy and Panda. Sheen, Sanjay, Breadwinners, Rabbids, and Fanboy are shit of the highest order with Breadwinners sitting on the shit covered throne. CN's worse cartoon on their side is Gym Partner but even that isn't as bad as the Fanboy.

>Chowder and Flapjack were bad

They were game changers, the fuck?

Nick is fucking painful. Atleast CN had an aesthetic and Chowder/Flapjack

>Chowder
>Flapjack
>Epic Fail

Fuck off, OP

I thought people hated Flapjack

How were they game changers for CN?

It's not better than Chowder, but I still enjoyed it.

they really weren't

Flapjack was decent, Chowder was better than what else was on but pretty annoying

its just that they are so old now we have people who grew up with them and thus have nostalgia for them posting here

Chowder and Flapjack were fucking GOAT tho and the only redeeming factors during CN's dark age.

Robot and Monster was cute and it was sad to see it go and Kung Fu Panda was decent for the most part. Overall I still watched CN over Nick as it had Chowder, Flapjack and they still did reruns of EEnE and Billy and Mandy and showed some old Looney Tunes shorts here and there which is a LOT more then what they do now.

If that was the dark age, what age is this?

They're entering into another dark age now, with Adventure Time ending. Feels bad. Shit like SU and "Mighty Magiswords" are their new flagships.

CN's worst shows were worse then Nick's worst (mostly cause of CNreal) but Chowder and Flapjack were better then all of nicks best during their dark ages.

>EPIC FAIL
Get out.
>chowder
>flapjack
>kung fu panda
>tuff
>EPIC FAIL

Its still a dark age for Nick, I dont think they ever came out of it, like their best show in over a decade is TLH and that says something for the quality of the network.

CN is in a weird place, they make decent shows, they had a rebirth but that's kinda dying now, they still have some decent shows but the real problem is that the good shows only get aired when they are premiers and the rest of the time is spent on TTGO reruns

I think both networks are eventually going to lose out to netflix and things like it
cable tv as a whole is dying

that being said, CN is in another dark age thanks to TTG, and nickelodeon never even left their dark age

Only thing I disagree with is Flapjack, I thought that was very good.

Nickelodeon, for sure. The mediocre programming including CN real wasn't batshit insane with butt jokes all the time. Cartoon Network didn't treat kids like special needs

Gilded

>Sanjay
>good
And the word of the day is:no

Nickelodeon still keeps making live-action shows
They were making them since the 90s

It's still a dark age my man

I waited so long for this image to load only to realize you somehow fucked up the compression of the image ten fold.

>Flapjack
dis nigga serious?

>Out of these dark ages for both Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon which would you say is worse?
The CN's new one

>PGBC
>in any way comparable to dark age Nick

I'll cut you, motherfucker

Mmmm its depends how you take it

like from that list Dark Age Nick seems to have more shit

but CNREAL was super shit and had a bunch of shows under that single thing that were mostly shit

You must remember that Nick played the shit out of Fanboy and Sheen, remember the Barnyard too.

>Chowder and Flapjack
>Bad

Now let me tell you how I know this written by a Nickfag

I dont think we bare bears is bad :(

Oh I know. Fanboy and Chum Chum disgruntled me etc

but at the very least they were cartoons

CNReal was bad live action shit. Its called Cartoon Network for fucks sake. Its in the fucking name.

Both sides have shit shows but CNREAL was the only one that FELT like an actual Dark Age

We Bare Bears is comfy as fuck.

All CNReal blends into one pile of shit, Nick's entire lineup is composed of pure, horse shit with bison cum on it. Sanjay, Sheen, and Breadwinners set cartoons back years while CNReal just made kids turn off CN for a long time.

Clarence isn't bad. Bear show isn't bad. Regular show isn't bad most of the time . Samurai Jack hate is overblown by autism.

Also you forgot to include magisword

Personally, I find 3 grown bears doing stupid shit incredibly, well, stupid. Chloe and "bears as kids" episodes save the show somewhat.

I hate the kid bear episodes minus the one they are trapped on island. Those episodes feel like they are forcing this so tragic feeling and trying to hard to get me to feel forced emotions.

>Shit-talking Chowder and Pig Goat Banana Cricket

Why is a fosters home for imaginary friends never included in CN's dark age? I honestly think it's worse than any of those shows in that list, excluding cnreal and Jimmy's head.

Is it because you guys think Frankie's hot which made up for the show being shit?

Aside from Chowder, CN had it the worst. For the CARTOON Network, there sure was Alot of live action stuff.

Chowder was a better show than Gumball and Flapjack was also good but even the worst of the Rabbids and zero-effort CG Nick shows didn't hold a candle to the steaming pile of ass that was CNreal.

Fosters had a lot more effort going for it. And while it hasn't really aged that great, it's way better than more than half the shows there

youtu.be/QEzhxP-pdos

is Magiswords even still a thing?

I don't really watch CN much but I don't see reruns of it around nor do I hear promotion of new episodes going on

CNReal had 2 good shows though Tower Prep and Unnatural History both ended on cliffhangers. I am surprised they never bought one of the shows back as a toon.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXUBgiNm-KU

When people say that, it's usually because a lot of CalArts students who graduated around that time had one of those two shows as their first real work experience, so it's where they picked their style up from. They weren't really game-changers so much as their style bled over into other things.

>Flapjack
>Chowder
>Camp Lazlo
>Forgettable

>Lazlo
>Chowder
>Flapjack
Those are good cartoons

Clarence is good,Regular show is good and samurai jack was good except the ending