Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/v1lzt697fm4byad/AAAe1o3kYUpyw4Xj6JwdK-dJa?dl=0
lmgtfy.com/?q=maxwell's demons
dropbox.com/s/990s52q77rqryqv/Karen working overtime.jpeg?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/8zygxmyudv8keqy/Backrub.m4v?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Current Questionable Content is actually funny

Meanwhile, the Robo-ing is imminent

Please, PLEASE stop giving Jeph Jacques hits.

OH CLINTON *LAUGH TRACK*
posting it here does exactly that einstein

>Avoiding drawing the stump
>Bubbles is pretty inconsitently drawn

Anyway, someone draw the fug diagram Clinton is imagining.

Why is he avoiding drawing the stump? Is he afraid it might trigger someone?

I kinda want to see Clinton just walking around without his hand on for a little bit.

He is lazy and a bad drawer, user.

Drawing an arm that gets cut off in a stump should be a lot easier than actually drawing the hand, though. Especially since Clinton has that metal bit where his hand screws in.

I've got adblock enabled for the QC website, and posting the page here diverts some traffic of people who might not have it enabled.

Go hit yourself in the head with a sash weight a few times, it might knock some sense into you.

yeah but he has to put thought into how it connects.

> sash weight
You're not only old enough to post on Sup Forums, you're too old to post on Sup Forums.
I turn 50 this November, there's no hope for either of us

Does he? I thought he'd just put a little blue band at where the wrist should be and call it a day. I wouldn't expect him to do a close up or show the inside of the wrist.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but I'm 22. I've just spent a lot of time in antique stores and renovating old houses.

So has he straight up said that Alice Groove takes place a billion years or whatever after Questionable Content? Because I'm pretty sure that'll be the end twist.

Disregarding that for now, what is the fucking POINT of Alice Groove? Its story is hazy and only makes "sense" because there's barely anything holding it together. There aren't any real arcs, especially for the characters, and things seem to just. Happen. These last few pages in particular have been confusing and stupid. I feel like he's biting off way more than he can chew and has since he started. He has no concept of anything that makes a sci-fi story, or any story like this for that matter, interesting. There's no world building. Just exposition about some random magical science war that messed up the world, I guess. It's boring as all hell.

I feel like he knows he's failed with Alice Grove. It had a relatively normal pace up until the Pugh guy gets his hands on the main cast and since then it's been: WE'RE IN SPACE, THE TREES AREN'T HUMAN MADE, PUGH'S DEAD'. He's clearly rushing it and he's left a shit ton of plot holes and opened a few more.

So basically it's the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Maybe it's less the author avoiding showing it and more the character avoiding showing it. A stump isn't exactly something you want people to see, it's only natural to try and hide it.

More like he isn't getting enough shekels as he expected.
He's going to wrap it up as fast as he can, he wrote it on some page.

Fuck me.

Alice Grove is clearly what he's wanted to do for ages, as demonstrated by all the 'sci-fi' leaking into QC, but I can't believe he's throwing away his passion project because it's not making mad dosh.

>Alice Grove is clearly what he's wanted to do for ages

And the art is still DOGSHIT. It baffles me that Jacques won't or CAN'T put any more effort into the art of his passion project. Is this terrible art really all he's capable of? Is he a grand mediocrity, in the end?

Maybe I didn't word it well, but he didn't say that he's dumping it because of money, he only said that he's shitting it out as fast as possible and end it soon. The fact that it's due to lack of money is just my educated guess.
Jeph hates drawing, look at his fucking art. It didn't improve at all after getting out of sonic fanart tier.

>trigger someone
like himself

Jeph really lost any drive to do anything remotely interesting, hasn't he? He wanted to do music and failed, he wanted to do a new comic and failed. He does his one webcomic and its fans drive him to stab himself.

If he didn't got so much money, I'd actually feel sad for him. He sounds like a guy who really has given up of life completely and he is just going with the motions.

Excellent excellent
It's only a matter of time

thats just sad

he's fucking lazy, this was supposed to be his passion project and it's absolute shit

He should start drinking again desu

Here's a quick sketch. Full version is in this folder...

dropbox.com/sh/v1lzt697fm4byad/AAAe1o3kYUpyw4Xj6JwdK-dJa?dl=0

>makes a lot of money on a badly written and badly drawn tumblr pandering comic
>starts up his passion project and it's a badly written and badly drawn edgefest

Even the Dominic Deegan guy realized he needed an actual artist for his next comic and got one. And he doesn't make nearly as much money a month.

He is completely able to hire an artist to draw AG and should have done so from the beginning. It had an interesting premise.

If it's any consolation, I'm terribly immature despite having a career, mortgage and family. It happens to the best of us.

I need to know which HJ character is lactating

So I have a list of questions;

1) Do people actually read Alice Grove?
2)What the actual fuck is it about?
3) why is it that every background is a terrible mess of blue? (Yes I know this fuck is lazy but where actually are they?)
4) does anyone actually understand what these characters are talking about or am I the only one who barely gets it?

Bate seems like a weird metaphor for Jeph in that in the end his ambition and desire to create anything better is destroyed by some woman in the blink of an eye.

1)no
2)haques try at sci fi, which failed because he can't tell a story or ever draw
3)hacks is lazy, you answered yourself
4)there's nothing to understand, he uses big words to sound smart and to pretend he put a lot of thought into the matter while in reality he just decides things on the go with at most 1 day buffer, while trying to follow the general very vague storyline.

The comic is shit, characters have no weight and thus there's no emotional investment in it, making all what happens trivial. It also contains the worst depiction of boobs ever created by a paid "artist".
Adding to this shit, the site is fucking disgusting to use.

>Praeses
>Latin term for Roman governors
>Cupressaceae
>Term for cypress trees

goddamn it that makes me angrier than the bullshit that this has no real ending aside from he can't write an ending.

This explains nothing.

walk in on naked faye in the shower

WALK IN ON NAKED FAYE IN THE SHOWER

I thought for sure it was a comedy after the Hand shanking, no one could draw that and think it was anything but after all.

Cute!

Also, I didn't think that request would work, but thanks a ton!

I think even better was how like a page before that the chick with the one red eye went like "Yo I'm actually fueled by black holes n shit" and then killed the shit out of the ONE GUY ACTUALLY VAGEULY WELL-CHARACTERIZED AND SYMPATHETIC. Like, why is the ambitious guy always the bag guy? Jesus. I liked that necktie wearing fag.

That's just an aside though. Seriously, what the fuck was it with the black hole bullshit? I thought she was just some kinda Terminator-type war machine in human shape. Where the hell do black holes enter into this? What does the entropy bullshit on that page mean?

And if humanity really wiped itself but stayed at a vaguely wild west level of technology, why wasn't there any progress made in FUCKING 5000 YEARS? That's more than enough to reinvent electricity and science and whatnot.

Fucking Kemono Friends had better post-apocaylpse than this.

> One of Karen's neighbors with a 3 month old was away for a year (service, prison, w/e) and Karen graciously offered to reinduce because milk banks are for children in dire medical situations
> It's been 4 months since she last pumped for the infant but her breasts won't stop producing
> Karen's had to go into the back to express her milk a number of times and customers are starting to notice her leaking through her uniform to her mortal embarrassment and some of the other girls are teasing her
> Marv begins to see a new form of service for customers

>Where the hell do black holes enter into this? What does the entropy bullshit on that page mean?
lmgtfy.com/?q=maxwell's demons

QuestionableContent's backdrop is life after the First Singularity (cybernetics and AI sentience). AG's backdrop is the world after the Second Singularity, overcoming entropy (which is what keeps most comic book science fiction from becoming reality). It's bullshit but literally no moreso than Reed Richards or hard SF in anime like Steins:Gate.

A diagram, a diagram... like this one?

>And if humanity really wiped itself but stayed at a vaguely wild west level of technology, why wasn't there any progress made in FUCKING 5000 YEARS? That's more than enough to reinvent electricity and science and whatnot.

My take is that the giant fucking magical space trees recreated humanity as sheep uninterested in progress, and Orville Deadenbacher breaking the mold back there was the beginning of their reparations. GOOD FUCKING JOB ALICE, YOU AREN'T NEEDED ANY MORE

I read the first two panels in musical rhyme and was sad it didn't continue this way

not really. the last thread made me go, "wtf is this shit?' and look it up.
same idea as storytiming, aiding sales, not hurting them.

And what does that have to do with her? It was never even explained what she is! She seems to just be flesh and bones that is randomly fifty thousand times tougher than regular humans. You might as well call her a super saiyan and it'd be less fucking retarded. Just up and saying that she can unsort entropy is completely meaningless without a proper framework that this fits into, and there's none.

MADOKA had a better take on entropy than this, and that one featured literal magic.

QC and Dumbing of Age have been storytimed constantly for the last 5+ years specifically because we're denying their creators and advertisers. If you look at dog shit in the road do you pick it up, too?

>And what does that have to do with her? It was never even explained what she is! She seems to just be flesh and bones that is randomly fifty thousand times tougher than regular humans. You might as well call her a super saiyan and it'd be less fucking retarded. Just up and saying that she can unsort entropy is completely meaningless without a proper framework that this fits into, and there's none.

She and Church were engineered as members of a cadre of superweapons and programmed to serve (to keep them from running amok). This kind of power did not deter humanity from war. Alice was the last great war's H-bomb (but could not herself die) and lacking further purpose chose supervision of one of these worlds as a way to try to be something other than an agent of destruction.

She's not an android but she's not baseline human either.

> MADOKA had a better take on entropy than this
Madoka pulled its resolution out of Monsters Inc. and Butch is a fucking hack.

Clinton loves showing and telling people he's got a robot hand.

Also Clinton doesn't seem like he's hiding anything from his fellow characters, but from the reader. His stump is always just off panel, but not behind his back hidden from the other characters; It's right in front of Bubbles, not being concealed from her at all. Clinton isn't supposed to know where the panel ends.

Haven't some aspects of his art actually improved and then deteriorated again in the past?

>lacking further purpose chose supervision of one of these worlds as a way to try to be something other than an agent of destruction.
Yeah apparently more like a shock collar, because there's been precisely one character who actually wanted to change this garbage state of affairs and what she did was do her level best to kill him. And then succeeded. For no fucking reason by the way other than she not really liking him; in fact, all of their goals aligned, didn't they? She wanted to go to space, so did Necktie Dude. He wanted to talk to the trees, so did she. He was just pushy about it; which is his right, given that Alice started the attack on him in the first place by wrecking his steam carriage.

Also, it's fucking garbage for her to be some sort of all-powerful weapon in one single person. The entire time I read the story, I expected her to be some sort of YoRHa type android war machine, yes, but not one of like three that cause ALL of the deaths because she's like Superman ground up Batman into a fine powder and snorted him. What kind of a retard designs a weapon system like this?

That was like two comics ago. Did he mean this arc or the whole damn thing?

I think you're talking about Questionable content, OP pic is alice groove. Same ""artist"", different setting. Qc is sol. Ag is more action, or at least tried to.

This desu. It's worthless to spout that bullshit when it's just "it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit" (tho, it's something that is being researched) might as well day she's a real witch.

I think the whole comic?
First he said that "it's getting close to the end" then he said "I'll keep doing them as fast as I can till I'm done". I think he's wrapping the whole thing up.

No, I am talking Alice grove and I don't mean him stabbing his hand, I mean that chick ripping out her arm and shanking a guy with it.

No problem

>Madoka

I've always wondered why one of the girls didn't just wish to get rid of entrophy at every point in the universe since Kuebey's race can practically do anything....

It's Faust, dude. It's not to be seen as scifi, it's a very biblical type story.

All the humans are actually AI, real humans were wiped out and Alice memory was modified.

True. If it wasn't for people complaining about QC here, I wouldn't have become a regular reader.

From what I gather
1. most, as in nearly all, of the girls have no idea what's behind the incubators' mission at the time they make their wish. they don't even know entropy is a problem much less what it has to do with magical girls
2. the problem of entropy is a tough nut to crack and even Kueby's race has certain limitations. the power that is used to grant an individual girl's wish is drawn from the girl herself and her experiences. so if the power drawn from the girl isn't great enough, it can't really tackle an impossibly large problem like that. Madoka had as much power as she did only from the very unlikely set of circumstances surrounding her in which Homura kept resetting time and making Madoka live countless different alternate timelines. so that's why Madoka was able to be granted such a very big wish in such a successful way. no one else could've just had Madoka's wish like that
3. entropy is a law of the universe that probably exists for a reason. just getting rid of it could fuck all kinds of shit up.

A quick sketch...

Full version is in the Dropbox.

you're doing god's work user.

Thanks

1) >the girls didn't know

The incubators could have explained it to them. I'm sure plenty of girls would give up their souls for the sake of the world/existence. Those kinda of wishes would have a lot of power, no? Heck, the incubators could have groomed girls in timlines to eventually be able to do such a thing.

>only madoka could do that

I still think she's a Mary sue because of what she became, regardless of the fact that it wasn't really of her own doing that she was capable of it. But honestly as I said before, incubators could have made more 'madoka timeline girls' by influencing events and get a bunch of them together to be energy gold mines.

>part of the rules of universe

Would make sense. Except a 'law' was made and changed by Madoka. This implies a degree of maluability to that universe's rules. But I think this is the most likely reason that this is the case.

>I'm sure plenty of girls would give up their souls for the sake of the world/existence.

I remember being an 11 year old girl and I can't imagine very many of them giving up their own personal well being for the good of something as vague as the good of the universe. They'd have to be one in a million saints on par with the virgin mary to do that, if they truly understood the terms. Hell, I doubt most girls would give up their cell phones for the good of ending the child slave labor used to make them. Kuebey had a good strategy framing the deal the way he did with his intentional manipulation.

>the incubators could have groomed girls in timlines to eventually be able to do such a thing

That's even more horrible than what the incubators were already doing by being deceitful and not letting the girls in on all the details. That's only slightly less horrible than forcing the girls into the deal against their wills, which is something the incubators could have always done but chose not to because even though it's a fucked up moral code, they DO have a moral code, enough that requires the girls to enter into the contract willingly, they just don't see it as unfair if they withhold certain information about it. I expect they didn't groom girls in this way either because they were incapable of doing so, or more likely because it wouldn't align with what respect they do have for autonomy and consent to do so.

>I still think she's a Mary sue because of what she became
Fair enough, imo. There's kind of a lot of parallels to be drawn between her and certain deities, so even though I think she was OP, I also think that was an intentional choice.

>a 'law' was made and changed by Madoka. This implies a degree of maluability to that universe's rules.

Did you not watch Rebellion? Because I think that was the whole point of Rebellion: that Madoka actually did not beat the system and her solution was destined to fall apart all along.

>girls wouldn't do that

I was an 11 year old girl myself once too. I also know that plenty of girls of any age group with enough understanding of what was at stake would be brave enough to do that. People can be a lot more mature than you expect them to be. A lot of people wouldn't but there are some people out there that would do such a thing

It's also not really a fate that I'd consider as bad as a lot of people make it out to be. So what if your soul was in an egg? You're still alive. As long as the thing doesn't break you are still a human being capable of making decisions and caring for people. Hell you'd technically be immortal depending on how it really works.

>more horrible than what they were doing

What they did was still manipulation driven by ideals relating to the ends justifying the means. They knowingly omitted information with the intention of getting the girls to sign their contracts. If girls were trained/made into energy banks, they'd cut their losses on girls and solve the problem faster.

A lot of our disagreements I believe stem from our respective views on morality/efficiency. The incubators did what they did sacrificing little girls for the entirety of the universe. There were sacrifices to be made, but cutting the losses down and stopping the end of the world where millions of lives were at stake faster just seems like a much more efficient plan.
I think that cause trumps whatever rights of autonomy they Tiptoe around.

If you want to get technical it'd fit their code since after the girls get prepped they could still say no to the contracts. It's just a different line of emotional manipulation.

>agree with the madoka OP
I think it's more of a matter that she was so bland rather than so op. I get the intentional deity references but she still kinda pissed me off a bit. If I liked her more as a character I probably would have been more fine with it.

>Rebellion

Haven't watched rebellion. So that's probably the reason.

AW YEAH WE GETTIN DEM REPARATIONS

>in fact, all of their goals aligned, didn't they
He wanted to go down the same road that led to her creation and use. How are you not comprehending that.

>I think it's more of a matter that she was so bland rather than so op.
Butch thought he was being real fuckin' clever making the show's titular character as far from being a character as possible.

> So what if your soul was in an egg? You're still alive. As long as the thing doesn't break you are still a human being capable of making decisions and caring for people.
Wut. No, that's not what the problem with becoming a magical girl is. Did you not finish watching the show? Magical girls always eventually HAVE to become witches. It's an inescapable fate for them. And becoming a witch means being overcome by despair and grief and basically losing their souls. And then killing innocent people, and their loved ones, and their former comrades. Before finally being destroyed by their former comrades. They literally DO stop being humans capable of making decisions and caring for people. And that would happen to literally every single magical girl. That is the full terms of the deal, and that's the sacrifice they'd be making.

> If girls were trained/made into energy banks, they'd cut their losses on girls and solve the problem faster.
You do know that this proposed plan of yours would require subjecting the girls to unimaginable amounts of suffering right? When I said the energy comes from the girls' experiences, maybe I was unclear in that. It comes from their pain, specifically. Subjecting them to that, over and over again in countless timelines is... not right, from a certain human perspective. And again, not a lot of them would sign up for that, if given the choice. Most sane people wouldn't.

I think what we're really having a problem with is having very different interpretations of the show itself.

HOLY SHIT
fucking based draw-user

>FNAF
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

This is some good shit user. Keep up the lewd work.

EXTREME LEWD.
Good job, literally the only reason I come here.

And the woman kills him by stabbing him with her... hand.

Wait.

Alice Grove is just Jeph's cry for help. Maybe his suicide note, and he's rushing its completion because he can't bear living anymore. Could we be so lucky?

>When the porn is 10000 times better than the actual source's art

The stabbening 3.0: revenge of the demon hands

IT'S CLOSE

btw that screen layer ain't necessary

Faye is going to be working on Clinton's hand and he'll notice her checking out Bubbles' goods from across the room (because the thirst has been awakened in her by last night's almost-confession). Clinton will sperg his way into revealing the way Bubbles feels, and then Faye will finally fuck the robot.

SOON

Hey guys, remember all those times when Marten was very clearly right about to fuck the tranny? And then it was several more months til he actually fucked the tranny? Boy those sure were fun times.

>Boy those sure were fun times.
Remember when we egged Jeph on for months and then got mad when the strip became exclusively about the tranny? Boy that was smart of us

Shekels? In what form? There's no ads on his tumblr comic. I thought he's just writing this because he wants to. And I've been pleasantly reading this whole time

Yeah but that's no excuse for blue haired Sup Forums girl to act retardedly stupid with her shit angst and her shallow self centered teeny bopper millennial preteen dipshit problems. I don't even know why we are talking about Sup Forums all of a sudden

>Even the Dominic Deegan guy realized he needed an actual artist for his next comic and got one
Huh, what is it?

Because this is a QC thread. And literally anything is more interesting than QC.

But we discuss QC knowing its place in the ladder, it's completely impossible to make it overrated

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense because I would never, ever know about this shit if it weren't posted everyday, and I'm not special in that regard. And I've gone to the actual site just to refresh myself on WTF is happening, and I don't believe I'm special in that regard either. I do have adblock enabled, but there are still some scrubs surfin' the net without any kind of adblock, and giving Jeph those sweet, sweet ad pennies. These threads do more harm than good, but honestly it's too late to stop. I guess the threads are funny sometimes, but I kind of feel like we've all gotten into some bad crack and keep coming back for more.

That's not really true. Else comics in general would have been dying

>that's no excuse for blue haired Sup Forums girl to act retardedly stupid
that's literally Sayaka's definition
she gave up everything for a boy who barely knows she's alive

I sure hope no one is in any way emotionally invested in fucking Questionable Content.

She could have just dated him like any other capeshit hero facing death everyday

Of course there is, so many edits of his comics are floating around. So much reactionary reactions to every single line of his work. QC is present in all our hearts and minds pretty much

I do, I just don't care. Such is the way of humanity. To stand in the way of this is folly and opression.

#
Oh yeah, I used to draw out my pictures in grey and then use a blue screen layer to make things blue (and lighten the lines) after the fact. Now I just sketch out everything in blue from the onset.

Besides, I'm not using photoshop to draw the images or output the psd's. So I don't have layer effects. However, I can output a video of my process.

dropbox.com/s/990s52q77rqryqv/Karen working overtime.jpeg?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/8zygxmyudv8keqy/Backrub.m4v?dl=0

thank you LM

NO YOU HAVENT NOT EVEN YOU LIKE IT JEFF KILL YOURSELF NOONE LIKES YOUR COMIC STOP SHILLING HAQUES REEEEEEEEE