Mommy

mommy

m-m-mummy????

Imagine immigrant song playing as she brings you nuggies and you put your portion into your happy mouth

Would you rather fug Hela or Galadriel?

mommy not mummy

yes

>all that Spirits within tier CGI

I want Mistress T to cosplay her

Why didn't she created an anti-Mjolnir to beat Thor with it? Her ability to create weapons had some wasted potential.

These threads are made by a Finnish NEET shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real internet connection) so he shitposts literally every day on Sup Forums using his iPhone/iPad.
Every time you see a thread opening with a low quality picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Regan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, AnnaSophia Robb, Elizabeth Banks or Jessica Biel with an iPhone filename and the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully" or "there are many fans of this actress on this board", it's this one lonely mentally-ill NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.
What he needs is urgent mental health treatment.

I would rather get skullfucked by hela's futa horsecock
I'm straight btw.

If she's the goddess of death why does she need weapons? Thor can shoot lightning without a weapon why can't she shoot death without a weapon?

Good point btw

In that case this scene would be the end of the movie. Can't say it's not an improvement.

So can Thor not fly anymore? Just jump really far instead?

Out of interest how do you see IP addresses of posts?

Her being the goddess of death only means she's very good at killing shit. Thor's the god of thunder because he's very good at thunder.

>Thor is the god of the sound that lightning makes

Galadriel is too pure for sexing so it's gonna have to be Hela. And that probably means she's going to dick me with an ancient asgardian strap on after a bunch of skeletons run train on my ass.

ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND KNEEL

Well this thread's on topic so idgaf

No, you're not.

>God of thunder
>Took him over 1000 years to learn how to shoot lightning at people
If nobody had built Mjollnir what would have happened? Would Thor have never known he was the God of Thunder?