Blade.

This. Sorry OP.

Its so gay tho

Cap need a pumping sex scene with a girl

Disney needs to fix this

The Dark Knight trilogy, based on the DC superhero Batman

Except both of them fuck it up in the third title

So nope

Why... not? I like all the Cap movies but they're really 2 Cap movies and an Avengers movie. Dark Knight Rises wasn't perfect but at least there weren't 30 other heroes vying for screentime.

>Nolan Batverse doesn't qualify
why doesnt it qualify? cause its better?

>Except both of them fuck it up in the third title
Civil War is a quasi-Avengers movie that doesn't even conclude Cap's story arc. It fundamentally fails at being a "trilogy", much less the best one.

Because the third one is terrible and keeps it from being a good trilogy

It's not "imperfect", it's straight up BAD

Batman had a better first and second movie.

Despite its flaws, TDKR was also better than Civil War. Just be grateful CW wasn't shit.

Let's be real the only reason why this a has a fandom ot sucessful is because of the homosexual relationship build up and baiting between Cap and Bucky

They have the most superhero fan art than Batman and Superman

What a degrading mess

It carries on and develops the plot points from previous Cap movies, and is informed by the events of Winter Soldier as much as it is Age of Ultron

It's an effective part of the trilogy, sorry user

No. Civil War is a much better movie than TDKR. TDKR is full of contrivances, blue balls its own antagonist, has Batman straight up kill someone for a second time, and then he survives a nuclear at the end just because "he's Batman"

And then there's "Robin"

No.

Civil War is better because its story at least maintains a consistent internal logic. TDKR does not. It is asininely terrible.

Civil war does not count because it should not have been a cap film.

Wolverine

>Starts out as complete shit
>Ends with a movie better than the Nolan shit

>name a better trilogy and no an actual trilogy doesn't qualify

The first Captain America was mediocre. The second had a good first act that turned into nonsense at the end. Civil War was basically an Avengers movie and not that great either. People will still be talking about the Dark Knight trilogy (specifically the first two films) 20 years from now. No body really cares about Captain America unless Iron Man or Spiderman are involved. The next Avengers is mostly hype around Guardians of the Galaxy and Thanos. No one cares about Cap.

marveldrone detected

>people will still be talking about the Dark Knight Trilogy 20 years from now

Nobody even talks about it NOW

they've long since moved on

>It carries on and develops the plot points from previous Cap movies
Yes, and fails to resolve them. Again, that's not a trilogy, it's just "some movies with the same guy in them".

Nice fantasy world you have there.

What does it fail to continue to develop? Nicky's situation has changed. Cap has put his personal morality ahead of his position. That's character development.

*Bucky, not Nicky. Wtf phone

Nah, the entire trilogy is actually back in the news because Nolan is coming out with a 4K remaster sometime in the future. I could see the Dark Knight coming back to theaters for an anniversary or something and being a relatively big deal. I doubt even you would care enough to see the first Captain America movie if it came back to theaters.

But they don't. I haven't seen a parody of reference to it that isn't Baneposting in years. They don't even draw from TDK Joker for anything anymore, who is universally considered the best part of the trilogy.

... A DVD re-release isn't anything special. No one suddenly starts acting like a movie is relevant again because it's released in a new format. That's a huge stretch user.

i kinda like captain america trilogy more
civil war was my favorite, personally

The Bane ADRing alone is reason enough to say that TDKR is compete shit.

Right, because other Avengers character play a role in a few short scenes, its not a Cap movie, despite the entire narrative being focused around Cap.

The entire world must be full of "marveldrones" then

4u

It doesn't even function as a fucking trilogy because all the setup for the last film happens in other movies.

It is a cinematic universe. Would you rather the solo films utterly ignore the world shaking team ups?

There are still clear arcs. You can watch Cap 1 Avengers, Cap 2, Avenger 2, Cap 3 and then Infinity War to get the full cap storyline.

Like Spider-man is going to have his arc be Civil War - Homecoming - Infinity part 1 and 2 and the solo film directly after Infinity war. Plus however many more films follow that.

>You can watch Cap 1 Avengers, Cap 2, Avenger 2, Cap 3 and then Infinity War to get the full cap storyline
Then that's not a trilogy

Then by strict semantics it ain't a trilogy.

So what. Why should stories only be told in three movies?

Would make it easier to understand quite frankly. As someone who never saw Age of Ultron but saw the other two Cap movies I had no clue who Vision or Scarlet Witch were. Never saw Ant-man either but I guess it doesn't really matter.

>name a better trilogy than this septology

No matter what, the correct answer will be "The Avengers Trilogy" next year, and no amount of spastic Whedon-hating will change that fact one bit.

Who could even begin to give a shit about Age of Ultron.

except for Bucky, whose existence in part causes all of the major events of the movie, as well as his origins playing a huge part in the villains' plans

you might as well say Winter Soldier doesn't count as a good part of the trilogy because it focuses heavily on SHIELD, which had a bigger part in other movies than they did in the first Cap movie

it's not the best Marvel movie, but it's still above average as far as super hero movies go

>"Wah! I'm too lazy to watch the other movies, so pander to and spoon feed me!"

>83% Audience favorability
>1.4 billion in box office.

No one, clearly.

>name a better trilogy
>a better trilogy doesnt count
youre a retard, also Spider-man, TNMT, Back to the Future if you would count that-not capes but cape-esque, the Donner/Singer Supertrilogy, I dont think itll actually be good but im excited to see the resolution to Snyder's superman trilogy i justice league

Every trilogy you named sucked balls in the third film.
Every single one.

>too lazy

It was actually the reviews and audience reaction that put me off.

>spoon feed me

Gross. Getting real sick and tired of this idea that if I want to go out and watch a sequel or even just a stand alone movie that I need to run out and find two or three other movies with different characters, that may not even be good on their own merits, just to fully understand or appreciate a movie.

This

The gay subtext is too bulging

>It was actually the reviews and audience reaction that put me off.

aka
>I'm incapable of forming my own opinions

>even just a stand alone movie
A what?

Sorry OP but it's still Nolan's Batman, even if TDKR wasn't so good. I really don't think any cape movie trapped in a cinematic universe will even be allowed to attempt to be better than something like The Dark Knight.

>Getting real sick and tired of this idea that if I want to go out and watch a sequel or even just a stand alone movie that I need to run out and find two or three other movies with different characters, that may not even be good on their own merits, just to fully understand or appreciate a movie.

So you must fucking hate comics from Marvel and DC, then, huh?

i keep forgetting civil war was a captain america movie
it feels more like avengers 3

i know, so did the cap trilogy imo (well not balls, but it it wasnt as god as the other two), but yea they all follow the rule of trilogies. all good trilogies do, even the cornetto trilogy, the godfathers, star wars, though the prequels follow the inverse, the star trek movies, though the new ones follow the inverse, its just a cinematic/filmmaking archetype that is largely unavoidable thanks to the will of the hypercrisis

Aka I don't feel like wasting money on something I may or may not enjoy. I didn't see Batman v Superman either, wanna guess why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standalone_film

ITT: DC Shills buttblasted because their Batgod was outdone.

Because DC is shit and always has been?

Yep, don't keep up with comics that much. I just vaguely keep track of the best of the best and read that stuff and let the rest fade into the void.

>Rubber bucky mask

Yeah, "contrivances"

there is nothing in CW that isn't contextualized or explored enough in CW itself to confuse anyone. The events in Sokovia are shown to us, and both Vision and Wanda spend a fair bit of time showing us who they are and what their deal is

You can easily watch it and know what the fuck is going on

Then why the fuck are you bitching about the movies and not letting the stuff you missed just "fade into the void"?

X-Men
Spider-Man

Captain America is gay

>Prior to 2000s
Tell us more about the old days grandpa

Did you have to walk 50 miles in the snow uphill both ways to get to school?

>You can easily watch it and know what the fuck is going on

Not if you're a mouth breathing troglodyte, like

Because movies aren't comics.

Spider-man 3, TMNT 3, and TDKR were all awful

Superman Returns is a trainwreck

BTTF isn't a superhero movie. You might as well count Star Wars

i did include star wars in a later post talking about why those end films stink u dirty boner-licker

>u dirty boner-licker
You must be 18 or older to post here.

Read a book. Hell, look at the context of my post and use basic logic to infer the definition.

>marvel fans getting this angry people aren't willing to bend over and take mediocre moveis up their ass

Yikes.

>people
Literally just you loser

u must be.....a SUCKER

>Marvel fans are angry/crying/scared

You really are a one trick pony.

Confirmed for underage.

Shouldn't you guys be watching Iron Man 3 or something or jerking off to Cap/Buckey fanfiction?

confirmed for LOSER, everyone come look at this loser over here and LAUGH
oh also does anyone know when multiversity too comes out? are they still shooting for next year or is the wait gonna end up like the first one

90s Batman
Yes. Forever Batman

You must really like those Bat-nipples.

I think you'd have to make a compelling argument that isn't "NUH UH TDKR IS A GOOD MOVIE REALLY" and "Civil War isn't a real cap movie" when we've shown that it is for any of us to get angry

but really

DC is shooting for a connected universe too. They want to do exactly what Marvel is doing. They're not going to magically make their stuff less interconnected.

I mean for god's sake, BvS is completely reliant on MoS to understand any of it despite being a multi-hero movie. Y'all are damn hypocrites.

The only MCU movies that actually work as a trilogy are the Iron Man movies, but two of those are complete shit.

What kind of trilogy takes place between other movies?

>b-b-b-but TDK is the bestest movie ever!
No, its a fucking train wreck. Hell, the editing alone is a hack job. See here: vimeo.com/28792404

>trilogy are the Iron Man movies
Not really the third all hangs on Avengers

BANE?

>not liking an anatomically correct rubber suit
Why are all normies such Philistines? I just rewatched B&R two days ago. Better than every Marvel movie except maybe the first Iron Man. Batgirl subplot needed more fleshing out. Literally the movie's only weakness. Hating it is a meme.

>Why are all normies such Philistines?
Why are you such a thirsty homosexual?

>he doesn't even like dicks
What a fag.

>X-men 3
>Spider-man 3
>not abominations that almost killed capemovies again

N O L A N B A T V E R S E

Cap movies are second though

>trilogy
as far as i know there are only 2 Schumacher batman movies

>thought CW wasn't shit
>likes TDKR better

Begins was great
Dark knight was amazing
but i somehow zone out after the first 10 minutes of Rises

WHO'S HERE TO PROVE THAT WE CAN?
THE STAR-SPANGLED MAN WITH A PLAN

Burton's Batman he had some control over Forever, so that counts as a trilogy in my eyes
It's also better than Nolan's moody pretentious shit.

Batman Forever still sucks either way.