Anonymous of Earth. You have great rage in your heart

>Anonymous of Earth. You have great rage in your heart...

FUCK YOU

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING

GIVE ME.

FUCKING ASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I will put my rage into something proactive.

>proceeds to shitpost on Sup Forums and masturbate all day

BLOW IT UP

I'd rather have an orange lantern ring.

Greed is good.

I always thought user was a Yellow Lantern, because they run away from society

Oh hell no! I like my blood inside my body.

Being anything but a Green lantern sounds like shit

Our true leader

What about white and yellow lanterns?

They seem to be very powerful without having drawbacks like the red lanterns losing their minds completely.

Yay. All those years of self-loathing at last pays.

DELET THIS RIGHT NOOOOWWW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it doesn't get better than that

actually, im quite mellow

>be yellow lantern
>constantly get beat up by Green Lanterns and superiors
>if you do anything wrong Sinestro murders you

>be white lantern
>go insane

>be white lantern
>go insane
Really?

>be orange lantern
>youre dead

You really think you're badass enough to be a white lantern?

Really, random guy on Sup Forums?

>Be orange lanterm
>crave pussy
>take as much pussy as I can
>all constructs are dicks
>can't be stopped due to being only lantern
>victims do whatever I say
>give Dr Light a shit ring for reasons

...no.

Wouldn't lust fall under the Star Sapphire's end of the emotional spectrum?

I mean, I realize they're a "girls only" Lantern corps for some stupid reason, but I'm sure any Sup Forums user could be eligible anyways through a sheer lack of masculine qualities.

Someone at DC said that anyone can be a Star Sapphire, but most men aren't worthy

>Autism lantern corps when Jones

What about blue lanterns?

There is no hope left in man
I'd get a blue ring anyway though

I wanna be a Blue Lantern

>most men
We had 1 man as a Star Sapphire for like 2 pages.
We never seen a man as one longer for that.
So no man is able to be a Star Sapphire
AKA I CALL BULLSHIT

>hating on red lanterns

It's the most powerful and has the coolest powers and abilities, except for the part you lose your mind.

One can always hope

I really don't know what's worse. The dumbass idea of a Lantern corps that programs their rings to only cherrypick thin, sexy ayylmao women for recruitment, because the emotion of "love" is too pink and girly for men... Or the idea that virtually no men in the entire universe are eligible just by pure cosmic coincidence, even the ones that get assimilated from rival corps unwillingly.

The Star Sapphires were just an all around wasted concept. It's no wonder they and the Indigo Tribe are never discussed.

these guys actually get it.

>be black lantern
SHIIIIIIIIIEEETTT

Eh, can't I be Grey?

A little bit of love and all anons would forget the hate. They don't deserve the red ring. they ar enot true victims

BOCCHI BALL MAKES ME ANGRY.

Like, calm down man. Or don't. Whatever. Its all good.

evacuate tumblr

You've got the wrong Anonymous, magic evil ring. I'm the clinically depressed Anonymous. The violently angry Anonymous is next door.

Do I get to bone Bleez ?

I like the concept. Sorry you feel that way.

The blood in your dick has been replaced by scolding hot red shit.

I mean, you can try, but it would be extremely painful.

I don't think Bleez will be in her period

HEY, WHERE'S MY RED RING?!

Nah. It'd go more like this for you:
>Be Orange Lantern
>Autism ×10000000
>Larfleeze shows up
>Kills me
>I'm now part of his ghost army
>MINE.png

Fuck off Manta, you're too crazy!

Give me a legion to go with it and I'm yours.

HEY, this does raise a question

What ring do very depressed people get?

>not posting some khornies

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to fuck a construct.

Anonymous of earth you have great Arousal in your heart and dick.....

lol first thought in my mind after I hit "submit."

Yeeeeah! First thing we're gonna do with our new power is to drop a giant, red horse dick the size of Detroit onto Rebecca Sugar's house.

My willpower is stronger than my rage

>implying Tumblr didn't do that already after they found out she made Concrete

Larfleeze probably has

For you.

I'M MAD!

What would a manly Pink Lantern look and act like?

"FUCK OFF"!

better send that to Sup Forums

You're not fooling anyone Dr. Light

Literally just a pink knight. Go full on corny chivalry shit. They've sort of abandoned the strippergram designs of the Sapphires anyway, so it's not like we need to do some kind of shirtless, assless chaps design any more.

>People of Earth! I come to you with a powerful message that can save humanity from the brink of destruction and despair! Love is the answer! Love is what drives creatures to fight for their lives, to dream for a better future for the ones they care for, and the one they desire to dedicate their own life to! You deserve to feel love from another, as all living beings should! This noble power is within all of you, and with love, we can truly conquer all!

you're looking for Sup Forums

Guy and Ice use it as a sex toy

fuck

What ring is for Sup Forums, then?

is there a ring powered by mediocrity? I'd do good with that.

I have emptyness in my heart. Wht do I get?

Pretty sure butthurt doesn't count as rage, so a Red Lantern ring would never be interested in most of you.

the fag one

pink

Remember the early SG1 epsiode where a NotMongol only had one wife because he had genuine affection for her. This guy for example.
Or some kind of alien animal thta usually only breeds and then fucks off, but took care of their children because mother got mauled by other ayynimal. We had cases of animals giving more sentience by the rings.

And this are just two idea I came up with in less then five minutes. It's not that hard.

Though they should quit that mind control love bullshit

Honestly, 99% of the reason there's no male Star Sapphire is because they wear pink. That's it. They can't think of a way to make a dude wearing pink look cool, so they don't do it.

Someone who owns the pink instead of shying away from it.

No, it's because a man trying to beat a woman into submission so he can fuck her and kill her is too rapey.

But when a woman does it, it's ok. Could you imagine if a male Star Sapphire came after Jessica Cruz? It would be way too rapey.

You comment boils down to nice

fuck off space nigger ring, we're full.

>be blue lantern
>dies
still wondering when they're gonna rebuild them

Storytime. What the hell are you talking about?

official boards ring:
Green:/k/,/fit/
Blue: /x/,Sup Forums
Red:Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums,/r9k/
Indigo: Sup Forums
Purple:/c/,/h/,/aco/
Yellow:Sup Forums again
Orange:/biz/

How many corps are there that now a days consistently only have one lantern? Greed and Hope only?

Indigo

>Blue
>Pol
Im sorry what

A Gem that looks like it's wearing blackface showed in the art book that was just released and everyone but Sup Forums is having a shitfit over it.

>Men can't feel love

they hope. For Hitler to return, to gas the Jews, blacks and latinos, but they still hope.

I'm salty that no one has ever done this kind of story for a Blue Lantern. Hope is not always good.

FUCKING XCOM AND FUCKING RNG. 90% CHANCE TO HIT MY ASS

wrong board. But I feel you.
>95% hit
>it miss
>half of my team die

>Implying they'd make it manly and not a QT trap

Honestly, I'd like to think I'm worthy of a green ring. My only strength is persistence. I see my goal as unobtainable, but I slog on with my personal death march to get there. I have no hope, and only hatred towards my inability. Love is non-existent anymore, I haven't even spoke to my family for 4 years now, and I just had sex so people can bash me for being a virgin. What is the meaning of life if not to find something to conquer and make your own? To be the best, and prove it to yourself?

Red lantern Ren Hoek.

The only people afraid of Sup Forums are Shia Labeouf CNN and I wouldn't say the exactly inspire hope. I'd put them as Green, since they didn't give up during last election despite all the poll numbers. /tg/ would be Blue and /x/ would be Yellow

>green
>/k/
you wanna know how I know you browse /k/?

You don't.

But would the ring know the difference between rage, and rage used to mask sadness?